Who here /eternal loneliness/?

who here /eternal loneliness/?

both of us

>Thread about loneliness
>3 posters

Honestly everything is going great in life except my laziness and complacence. I have a really good job right now and have ways of advancing in so many ways, i also need to get back into the gym and stay dedicated for 6 months and maybe i could lose 60lb for the year. That would be awesome., Fuck being lonely i have other shit to deal with\

>literally not doing shit with life except work, home and movie night. Don't do anything else with my life

>Tried not to put down roots.
>Tried to drift away from some of my female friends before I could catch feelings
>They insisted that I stay and start forming meaningful connections to people
>Just ended up getting a crush on one of said female friends
I specifically requested the opposite of this.

Fuck I feel like a sucker

thats why i try and avoid any relationships
>tfw afraid of how much it hurts when it ends or doesnt work out

me

I have never felt the feeling of romantic love, I have never felt the feeling of knowing someone likes me and having them know I like them

I have never romantically cuddled with a girl or gotten a big smile on my face when I see her calling me

havent even felt sad about it for years, mostly numb now that it's so engrained as status quo.

One day I may, i whisper to myself before i fall asleep each night

I'm 26 and I've never even held a girl's hand. This isn't funny anymore.

Post body.

do you have a disability?

>Be 26
>Not gay
>Fit
>Decent looking (been called handsome before)
>Great job
>Have my own house
>Have lots of friends and we go out regularly
>Have a lot of friends who are girls
>Never been in a relationship
>Kissless virgin

Everything looks great on paper, so what gives :(

Same senpai eternal loneliness feels great

Found out my gf of 3 years cheated on me this week.

Next week would have been our anniversary.

You gotta grab life by the balls man.
Find a girl you like and start flirting with her and ask her out. Its not going to happen without you making it happen unless you're a 10/10 chad.

you forgot to mention that you are closet homosexual, without even realizing it, and your female friends can smell that from a mile away.

What can you expect when it's literally never worked out?

No idea how to ask a girl out without making it weird and nobody's ever approached me or given me any signals, because I'm a skinnyfat beta piece of shit who's losing his hair. Even if I did manage to take a girl out, she'd quickly find we have nothing to talk about, because all of my hobbies and interests are niche neckbeard bullshit.

>niche neckbeard bullshit
There are girls that like that stuff. They're not even that rare. Video games, anime, mechanics, everything. No matter how fuck ugly you are there are gonna be girls who think you're cute. Find yourself a group that discusses or performs your hobbies and find a girl to chat with there.

>Find yourself a group that discusses or performs your hobbies
No shit, I already do that. One of which is literally my job. 404: Grills Not Found

Just keep looking and don't be so hard on yourself, man. Perception is reality; if you think you're a bitch you will be one.

It's hard not to be hard on yourself, when keeping my chin up, having a healthy social life, and "keep looking" didn't help for the past 10 years. And now I'm so old, no woman in her right mind would want to have to guide a grown adult through relationships and sex, when he should've figured that shit out in high school. I'm fucked. No amount of positive outlook or lying to myself about my situation is going to unfuck me.

still waiting for wizard powers

Or just KYS. Nobody fucking cares. Go talk to a therapist if it's a problem for you, but fuck off.

Don't give up.

I'm not wallowing in self pity but I just needed an outlet. A bit pissed that a date got cancelled twice in a row, the second reason seemed legitimate but I'm still pissed. What's the fastest way to get over this even though it happened in the last 12 hrs I'm still pissed that I'm pissed.

I won't. Not until I turn 30. Then I'm killing myself. I'm basically getting fit so I can look good in my funeral tux in the likely event I an hero from soul crushing loneliness.

Run 3 miles. It works wonderfully.

I've accepted my fate as a unlovable, un connectable, 2x4 of a person who's got a few screws loose. Gonna end myself either in the streets or on deployment but it'll.be fun.

It's a shitty kind of feel

27 here. Had a single short relationship in college then dropped out of social life completely for like the last 8 years. I guess I mention that because I've realized the meager socialization I used to do was mostly due to pressure from my peers. Coming to terms with the fact that I prefer to be alone and that a lot of the stress is due to cognitive dissonance of always being told through social media that you have to socialize constantly has helped some.

>havent even felt sad about it for years, mostly numb now
Same. I simply have come to terms with the fact that romance was not supposed to be for everyone

I'm 28 and never held a man's hand. I hope you stop feeling by the time you hit 30.

Coward, loser

Stay strong bro. Not really sure what 2x4 of a person means desu, but try a different angle. I've been close to killing myself this year, but refocusing on other things has helped.

Jesus I'm sorry man.

Idk I was in a relationship once and it was great. I was so happy. Then I got cheated on and it all fell apart, and ever since I've felt no romantic feelings, and rarely even sexual feelings for anyone. I wish I could. But I wonder if I will never really experience love again.

does anyone else feel lonely and asocial at the same time? it sounds like it shouldn't even be possible. I just find it too draining to maintain relationships.

I think I am. Almost 27 kissless, handheldless, never had romantic feelings virgin. It's not that anything's specifically wrong with me, I'm just average with a dash of awkwardness. And I don't like playing the numbers game so in current social constructs I'm /eternal loneliness/

But this is hardly related to Veeky Forums

I'm 26 and I've never had strong feelings for anyone. Any feelings I do get disappear after I have sex with them.

I want to be in love but I just can't get that attached to people and I'm scared I never will.

I didn't do 3 miles but I do feel better. Still a little pissed but thanks man. I needed that.

>never cared for relationships for most of my 20s
>start a new job earlier last year
>my supervisor is a deeply attractive girl around my age
>she's also very smart, driven, ambitious, and capable
>grow to admire and respect her as a person
>she motivates me to do better at work and grow in my position
>the combination of her looks and personality makes me strongly attracted to her
>realise that these are the qualities that I want in a relationship, makes me finally entertain the idea of how nice a long-term relationship would be
>she's married
>she gets promoted
>unfortunately I barely speak to her now
>I grow completely indifferent to the job
>the main reason I stay there is for that squirt of dopamine I get when I occasionally see her

What the fuck am I even doing?

You are being cucked

I have a gf but I also have this old oneitis that never disappeared. What do? I'm so torn and lonely deep inside.

And brehs. It never disappears. You're in it forever.
>tfw oneitis is like cancer - there's no cure

Not health, not fitness.

Report submitted.