So Veeky Forums, why don't you guys go /co/ and work out to fight crime like a fucking badass...

So Veeky Forums, why don't you guys go /co/ and work out to fight crime like a fucking badass. Use your gains for the power of good!

I prefer to use my gains for myself in the mirror and by not getting tired at work.

Or at least in a true neutral kind of way.

i workout to look like bruce wayne when i wear a suit. I hope one day to have a few sons that have my jet black hair so i can name them after the bat kids

Good goals, but what kinda girl would you go for? Catwoman? Poison Ivy? Don't you tell me Wonder Woman cause I still think she would destroy Bruce

why are all the Robins so hot

Nightwing is confirmed for best ass in the entire damned DC multiverse

Always strive to be Nightwing

probably a selina kyle for the first couple kids. i'll have a muslim daughter of a dojo mother my last child

muslim daughter of a dojo master*
>tfw sucker for powerful business woman

how do i achieve dick mode

Because people are their own worst enemies and they choose to fuck things up for themselves on varied scales of selfishness. You're not protecting them from danger; you're keeping danger safe.

Found the first evil villain, GO GET 'IM, Veeky Forums!

Squats n oats, breh. Duh

I'm a boxer and I was bullied as a kid; I always leapt at the chance to help people and waited for my chance to help someone.

And now I'm just jaded as fuck; I hate people and i've ended up full cocoon mode. Girls are shallow as fuck; friends fuck each other other and can't be trusted; work mates cause problems for each other for no other reason than their own entertainment.

People are ugly and they don't deserve helping because they cause their own problems; maybe they're not directly mugging from someone on the street but they're still fucking them over in the work place so they can get ahead themselves. Evil is relative; we just pick sides and make sure our sides win regardless of the welfare of others, it just so happens that sometimes the methods are more direct rather than manipulative.

Fucking hell I hate people, the only guys I like are Veeky Forumsizens because at least behind Anonymity we admit our flaws rather than everyone else who pretends to be good people. Fuck everyones masks.

You sound like a 13 year old girl on twitter bitching about how some people are "hella fake" and how if someone's talking shit to say it to your face

grow up

No nigger; I'm 27 and I've been through my period of liking people.

I've tried to live all my life as a good guy; I used to go out with friends and party and chase girls and all the usual materialistic shit. It's just one big shallow mass of people trying to impress other people by doing whatever they can to get ahead and obtain material shit doesn't have any value to it other than what we assign.

I'm tired of people; my best friend of 15 years is currently fucking my ex gf/oneitis because she has good pussy game I guess and it's just another way for him to try and keep up with me/out do me. People are shit and when the chips are down they don't care; all they care about is what you can do for them.

That girl you're madly in love with? Would you still love her when shes fat and ugly? No? Why is that? I'll tell you why; because she is only worth the material value people assign to her based on her physical appearance. All the bullshit about "love" and "connection" is just something people have been conditioned to say; ultimately it's all down to materialism and impressing everyone else because it seems in the modern world the meaning of life is to impress everyone else.

I've been happy and I've loved the company of people; I've had large groups of friends and enjoyed the game. Now I just focus on chasing my career in boxing because it's the only thing that keeps me busy. Also fuck you.

just don't go shooting a mall or a school or something, you manchild

Top goal. Capullo draws a really sexy Bruce Wayne.

>not shipping BM/WW
pleb kys

Capullo's art was fucking phenomenal

But I stand by my reluctance with BM/WW. They just don't work to me

True, Snyder's run owed a lot of its success to his art.

Ironically, its the one of the very few that actually works. Selina/Talia and the rest are usually just flings.

Disregard other user, pls shoot up a mall or a school or whatever floats your boat. Before you go booby trap your house with explosives and leave door unlocked.

I won't do either; I know that user was being an asshole but I'm legitimate. I just try to live my life as passively as possible and focus on boxing. No point trying to get back at people; it's human nature and they're trying to make their own passages through life easier.