Linkmarines. This is our final hour. Years from now, people will ask what you were doing on October 19th, 2017...

Linkmarines. This is our final hour. Years from now, people will ask what you were doing on October 19th, 2017, and you will answer proudly "I held Link" as you drive off in your lambo. Support has been found at 5.5k, and $1 is still on track for the weekend.

Remember, it is always darkest before the dawn. Your faith and loyalty will rewarded.

Deluded.
This shitcoin will crash and burn. My digits confirm

There's no support, not on binance.

good luck user

linkmarines will never forget the day they got rich

>do not sell until $100

>no digits
>32
>2
>Link confirmed for $2 by Sunday

1$ For the weekend is a little ambitious user. Especially with the fork and what have you. Lets just ride it out. Lets just keep Sergey in our thoughts and prayers. We need to show our love and conviction of Link to the greater masses abd soon they will join too.

>$1
No, please, don't do this to me.
I will literally start crying. I know that's impossible and you're giving me false hope.
I went all in and now it's over...

>we live rent free in your head

you know you invested in the right coin when they do 0 fucking marketing and yet manage to pull in billion dollar partners

I really don't know how to feel about Link. I genuinely think it has ETH level potential but marketing is virtually zero and there are no additional exchange listings.

I think it will be worth a lot in the future but I don't think it will do anything anytime soon but I also know it just takes one announcement to send it to $1. I am perplexed as to what I should do.

I don't think they want this to go under 5k, it's a relatively safe buy in at these prices.

t. 8k all in bagholder

Hahahahhahahhahahhaha.
Deluded linkies. Even Dogecoin Monacoin and the rest of the meme coins have a bigger market cap. This coin is dead already. At least Digibyte mooned 100x before sinking

Hey broski,
Please get in now if you’re even thinking about endtering it was the best way we could have a good little guy to the moon boys and we will be sure we can get together and get some money for the next big big news on the way to the next big thing to make sure that you have all your money in the next big thing I know that you have all your day going to come over here and there but I’m not really sure if you’re interested or not

this

buy link

Taking this kind of approach, it seems like Sergey is the kind of autist who loves having blue balls. He's building up for an ejaculation stream powerful enough to glass entire planets.

I honestly want a sell off to shake out the weak hands

It's just not really reassuring to be heavily in alts with the upcoming segwit2x fork, things are going to be even messier

im pre-ico so im still up, yawn at the hate, this is gold...people just cant wait 5 minutes without leper hands

If S2X actually happens, BTC is fucked. If it's dropped $10k easy

>dropped 10k
what did he mean by this?

can i get a quick rundown on this meme

He meant if the fork is dropped it will moon to 10k

he is edging us

We exist in noLINKers heads, and we don't have to do anything to get there, I think.

Some LINKmarine posted it the other day, was funny.

at the conference earlier today I had to go to the bathroom,
while I was standing at the urinal conducting my business as usual I hear
one of the stall doors open. Suddenly a man walks up to the urinal next to me, I found this weird because I'm at the leftmost urinal and litteraly all the others were free, futhermore the fact that he didn't do anything, he was just standing there right beside me with his dick hanging out.
"psst", "psst hey"
I realize that he is trying to get my attention, but being weirded out I just ignore him.
"pssst, you ! yes you !"
as I reach for my zipper he forcefully grabs my arm and states "you wouldn't be interested in solving the coracel problem ?!"
taken aback by this abrupt maneuver I try to pry myself while stuttering "problem? I don't want any problem..." - but his iron grip won't let go and he keeps on repeating "THE CORACLE PROBLEM, CORACLE". Becoming afraid I cry out "Let go of me!" he then cackles maniacally and says "dont you see, WE ARE CHAINLINKED TOGETHER". I then once again try to pull myself lose but instead slip on the floor and fall down.
As I lay there under the urinals he bends down and whispers into my ear "thanks for your time, see you next year" before finally letting go of my arm. He then calmly walks over to the stall he came out of, turns around, look straight at me with his dead eyes and quickly flashes what I think was supposed to be a thumbs up.
He enters the stall, slams the door and puts the lock on.
As I stumble towards the exit I hear him snickering as I pass the stall.

Don't give a fuck if I hit the ground bleeding

>underrated narrative

I just bought some Link.

FACT: LINKIES ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD.

Hand status: iron
Faith status: unshaken

on oct 19th 2017 i sold 20k link and put it in zen at 220k sats

Wallet status: Shrinking.

Wedge Formation
Horses: Fresh

Some newfag straight from reddit said that the other day, and he said a whole lot of other euphoric things, like "the butthurt is strong in this one" and mockingly calling people "wise one."

Nice, just bought 100,000

I'm down 40% from my initial investment after going all in on LINK. I've since pulled some out but I'm still 80% link 20% btc. I'm still optimistic but the fucking FUDs are seeming more and more accurate

You bought in at 50 cents presentations don't cause moon missions. I feel bad for you son.

> Action to Take: Buy Chainlink (LINK) up to $1.0

complete shit coin

this is DGB 2.0

how

thats the point mate. Dogecoin and monacoin having a higher market cap doesnt make any sense, it means this coin is bound to moon to at least 350 m market cap