When did you start realizing that all the times you said no homo were a lie Veeky Forums?

When did you start realizing that all the times you said no homo were a lie Veeky Forums?

Damn, sauce on that pic? N-no homo

Justin Lasceks Instagram/twitter:(70s_big)

nice rare justy

He's not gay you thirsty homos

I unironically actually evolved from saying nohomo to realising I was gay.

I never said it in the first place desu, unless as a joke.

a single homosexual experience doesn't make you gay

i would know, i've had several

I'm a homo already so no homo is just me memeing. I'm just missing a Veeky Forums bf. I'm too autistic

Im honestly wishing i was gay
The perks you get are insane
Easier time dating, more stable relationships, easier to relate to your partner, more active sex life, more "fish in the sea" so to speak

Fucking hell Veeky Forums

Do you want to trade? Because dating as a gay man that doesn't want to fuck everyone at first sight and wants a stable relationship is almost impossible.

None of those perks apply to being gay, actually, except maybe "more active sex life", but that says nothing about quality of said sex life.

>more stable relationships
Lol no, often us gays didn't go through the relationship/emotional development breeders get to go through in their teens. Because of this it makes some of us fucking crazy.

Storytime.

>Easier time dating
>more "fish in the sea"

What piece of fiction are you getting these ideas from?

Lol gay relationships are anything but stable

Would if i could sir

Ive met more gay guys with stable relationships than straight guys
Straight girls however seem most stable in relationships

From trying to get dates as a single guy and being dragged to a gay bar by a friend who wanted to dance
the "stable relationship" one i guess might be a point ill need to retract because its how i view things and im not familiar with their intimate details
But ill stand by the easier time in dating and more options in dating

god is justin really straight? his existence is so lewd he has to be gay

I guess if going to clubs and bars is your thing, then yeah it might be easier to find "dates" (aka cheap quick hookups that probably won't go further than that.)
I'm always annoyed/envious of my straight friends that literally just ask out the girl that cuts their hair, or a random coworker's sister or something. It just seems like possible dates are so much more abundant instead of having to go to a specific club or bar where "your kind" hangs out.

It also makes it hard that I don't present myself as gay and I'm not really into guys that do. Not saying it's wrong to do that but it's just not who I am.

I've accepted for a long time now that I am bisexual. I only use no homo ironically

>his existence is so lewd
kek

He really is. He's married (to a woman.)

I'm kinda a whenever we're both in the mood kinda guy. Currently year 4 of my first relationship with another guy and we're both pretty damn level headed.
Want to have a 3 way?

This. I hit the fucking lotto with my current bf.
Both of us are pretty casual and hate acting really gay in public.
Now if only I could get him to lift

>tfw Justin will never cook for you
>tfw Justin will never cuddle with you in bed

I'll pass, thanks. I'm a virgin and the first time shouldn't be a threeway.

forgot video

>. It just seems like possible dates are so much more abundant
maybe its a case of "grass is always greener"
Ive scouted through my uni class, both my part time jobs, my gym, martial arts class and so far not a single girl has been single (unless she is also undateable because of overweight)
Also if you meet a guy who is gay chances are, if you look decent that he is aleast thinking about sex with you
For straight guys its not like that at all

>mfw not even sure if gay, bi, or just so depressingly lonely I couldn't care less about the gender as long as the love is there

Idk I've been having mix feelings. I can NEVER think of myself getting rammed by a guy or ducking a dude but I still think damn some dudes are ducking handsome or cute. I wouldn't even make out with them but there is a sort of tenderly love towards my same sex.

Those are some nice slabs of meat :3

How did you meet?

Also I feel like the more I lift the higher my standards get, and it makes me feel like kind of a shitty person. Last year I met a guy and we really got along but he was skinny and a little flabby. Whenever we were together I couldn't help but compare our bodies and in the back of my mind I'd think "he doesn't deserve me"

>there is a sort of tenderly love towards my same sex.
There's a camaraderie between guys that I feel like can not really exist between woman. I'm gay so obviously I'm biased, but I get what you're saying. Even from a non-sexual perspective, there's just something different

>I can NEVER think of myself getting rammed by a guy or ducking a dude but I still think damn some dudes are ducking handsome or cute
Cool, you're a total opposite of me and I'm not sure which one of us got it worse. I find the idea of doing lewd stuff with other boys super appealing and arousing, yet, at the same time I've never seen a guy irl that would make me think 'Damn he's hot, 10/10, would bang'. I can tell that he looks good, but it just does nothing for me. I just like the penises I guess

>literally wearing bootyshorts
He knows what he's doing.

When I started dating a guy from Veeky Forums.

Last year.

I think the extra muscle mass made more confident in admitting who I am.

Still like chicks, but fucking dudes is good too.

>tfw lifting for my Grindr profile

Hungry homos boost viewership.

>Now if only I could get him to lift
Iktf.
At least they cardio bunny it up and have a cute butt.
They could have a 10/10 ass though if they only squatted.

bi here

>easier time dating
true

>more stable relationship
not true, it's just as complicated as with women

>easier to relate to your partner
also not true, it depends on the character

>more active sex life
True!

What do I do to look like Justin? As in look so juicy and lewd and every movement no matter how mundane would look so sexual and hot

Honestly it's more difficult than being straight, the only real benefit I've had is saying nohomo which easily makes people break into laughter as a goto party joke.

Don't lose hope, user.

I stopped being a huge hoe after i was done with my BSc and thought i wouldn't be able to find a stable homo relationship, but then i got lucky enough and found a monogamous 8.5/10 qt ottermode collegeboi.

>I stopped being a huge hoe after i was done with my BSc
What do you mean with hoe? Are you one of that gays that fuck everyone insight?

>Whenever we were together I couldn't help but compare our bodies and in the back of my mind I'd think "he doesn't deserve me"
That's why I don't even try anymore.
People with a decent body isn't a common view, let alone fags with a good body.

Vaginas have always been gross to me

This. I think most guys have a slutty phase after they come out.

But as being gay is more normalized, I think more gay guys want normal relationships.

>What do you mean with hoe?

It's relative, but i used to have sex with 2-3 different guys / month, people i'd pick up from a gay bar or grindr.
My friends say that's ""normal"" for us faggots, but looking back i regret it.

Please tell me he has a routine posted somewhere

>It's relative, but i used to have sex with 2-3 different guys / month, people i'd pick up from a gay bar or grindr.
that's pretty disgusting / slutty desu

>implying you wouldn't fuck 2-3 different girls per month if you had the possibility

ik, feelsbad and i regret it.

>i used to have sex with 2-3 different guys / month,
What? thats not even that bad
If i could have sex with 1-2 diffrent chicks every month id be fucking happy
Thats not slutty for a man, desu

>tfw receding hairline

what do other homos think of balding/bald guys, I'm kinda vain when it comes to hair so it's kinda hypocritical of me but I'm just not into it

>2-3 different guys / month
I used to do 2-3 different guys a week. lol

depends on face

some people look better without hair, but most don't

post face if you want the answer for your face

don't you faggots fear AIDS or do you even use a condom for blowjobs?

Imagine sitting on weights in your underwear and getting your ballsack pinched in the tiny spaces between the plates every now and then

who the heck rests like that - your upper body folded. cant imagine how hard it is for the heart and lungs to function after a heavy set of deadlifts, which clearly he was doing. omg no it hurts to imagine. stahp

the only example of hair making you look worse if your a male i can think of e is if its down to shoulder tier and doesn't contrast skin

I love guys with great hair, so i'm probably biased, but balding is a real turn off.

It can only work if you have an above-average face i reckon.

I've never given an unwrapped BJ to a stranger hook-up, but i'm probably in the minority.
Condom-ed blowjobs feel weird 2bh.

>I've never given an unwrapped BJ to a stranger hook-up, but i'm probably in the minority.
you certainly are, the probability of catching AIDS if you don't swallow is less than 0.001%

I'm just ultra cautious about stds, better safe than sorry.

Depends. If you're a big manly guy, it probably won't matter.

If might even be a bonus if they're into daddies.

I always use a condom during sex, and I'm a top. I'm not too worried about it.

yeah, you're doing it right in doing so, but you really are in the minority, because I have never had a dude who wanted me to put on a condom for just a blowjob

Never sucked cock, but wouldn't it we weird with a condom?

Like sucking on a balloon animal.

why does it have to end right there, I want more

The blowjob is subpar as fuck and you can't really effectively tease the cock's head, which is pretty much the most important part.
The latex taste and texture are shitty.

Don't bully, i know i'm weird; i used to skip on oral when i was hooking up, saying i wasn't into it, just to not weird out guys.

How do I prove I am no homo ?

There's more it's just a scene from a movie.

>Easier time dating
>mfw this is what breeders think being a fag is like
>mfw breeders think gays could just go out and have bfs handed to them

i actually regret not fucking copious amounts of hot young college boys when in my early 20s, i've been in an awesome relationship for a few years, so no opportunity to do so anymore

ship has sailed

Ever met a kinda str8 man who gets a kick from teasing homos?

fit plz

baldies are a huge turnoff for me, would never, ever have sex with one

it's even worse than having a tiny dick

>not just buying one from the BF store

>hot young college boys

That wasn't always the case desu, i have pretty low standards to the point i've had sex with people i wouldn't like to be seen in public with.

why would you do such a thing

i get being horny, but i'd just lose my boner over being naked with someone who isn't at least moderately attractive

seems like all the homos in this thread are 3's (max 4). it really isn't that hard to have great hookups often. and stable relationships aren't all that difficult to attain. u guys just sound mad bitter lol.

Repent you sinners.

Your sodomitic behaviour is destroying you and those around you. Repent or burn in hell for All eternity.

>Homosexuals are not sexual degiants, they said

Seems like you have shitty standards desu.

>tfw bisluts only knows how to break hearts

Most heterosexual guys i'm friends with have fucked more girls than i have fucked guys (10+).

how?

Homosexuality is implicit white identity. A proud Aryan tradition throughout the millennia.

Biscum are gross, Satan.

stop posting these semen demons, I am participating in NoFap December

I'm glad the west gets overrun by Muslims. They at least do something about you disgusting faggots.

You do know how many right wing gays there are?

this is an instagram post of his
that tease knows what he's doing

They'll be busy cucking you first bby.

>actually regret not fucking copious amounts of hot young college boys when in my early 20s
No time like the present. A lot fo fags like older men, probably because daddy issues.

I have no problems getting college age boypussy, or hooking up with guys 9 years younger then me.

It isn't hard if you're like a 7+, you'll probably be a 10 for the guys that like your bodytype.

But if you've average, you'll get fwb-zoned a lot.

>Satanic quads
Bi confirmed for mustard race.

So what?

You assume all fags here are ugly, I assume you're very hungry since you find great hookups plentiful and stable relationships easy to attain.
Chances are I'm right.

>tfw you're bi because you still love her

>mismatch socks
>asian
>dyel
>touching the partition

kys breeder

Fuck. Are you literally me?

MENTAL ILLNESS

I'm not going to tell you to kill yourself, because you're doing it already. Just don't molest any children. Repent or burn in hell.