Gibe tips pls

Hey fit. This is the mold I have to work with. 6'2" about 190lbs without lifting a finger. I don't really care about aesthetics or definition that much. And I don't want to get particularly huge, but I also don't want to go ottermode. I just want to get stronger, be able to run without jiggling, and fuck my girlfriend missionary style without having to worry about my titts hanging down (they do). I have 2 15lb dumbells and a barbell with 2 25lb plates. Limited, I know. What are some exercises I can do to better myself?

>TL;DR, pic related is me, how can I get that "skyrim city guard" bod with 15lb dumbells and 50lb barbell?

Get a gym membership, dont look back.
Alternatively, do what I did and start out with some calisthenics (push-ups, dips, pull ups). Do them often, do a lot and when you feel like you can keep a routine and stick to it; go to the gym.

you look like you've already got a bit of muscle on you, I'd focus on dieting down you'd look pretty decent

Gym isn't really an option rn. I'll look into the calisthenics tho
Thanks, bby :)

But nah, if I lost any weight I'd look like a twig.

why do you guys always say this when you see a fat person?

Broad shoulders
Besides, insulin = anabolic. If a guy's managed to get fat, then he's had high insulin levels, thus making muscle gains

I'm... I'm not... I wouldn't really fall into the fat person catigory would I? I mean, when I walk down the street pople don't think to themselves, "there goes fatso"

Do they?..

"I dont really care about aesthetics or definition, dont want to get too bulky."

Thats what they all say.

Listen man, I don't want to be a walking tank. I just want that city guard bod. Is that so wrong?

Lose the fat first. Never let anyone tell you to bulk first. Don't make the mistake I made.

you are chubby
your goal should be strongfat tho tbqh senpai-kun

But I don't wanna be a fatty. I just wanna be stronk.

hes pretty joocy you fucking retard. look at his arms.

As soon as you read "I don't want to get too big" you just know there is a newfag who didn't read the sticky

I know that, you fucking idiot. Notice your key word is "pretty". He's not really big, he doesn't look like a power lifter, you dumbass. He's just "pretty joocy" as you put it. He's not full bearmode, even though he has muscle, he still has an overall average humanoid figure, he's not a block with limbs. Pic related is what I don't really care to achieve, why is that so hard for you to understand, Dingus?

Yeah.

Fuck off spic Arab cuck nobody gives a fuck about what you want, your man tits, or your below avg fat gf get the fuck out of here

>durrrrr how do I get a normal body?!??!

Stop eating pringles and mountain dew you overweight dadbod piece of shit. 15 lb dumbbells? Strap them to your neck and jump in a lake

Lmao this

~Zyzz Crew~

This

>that guy who asks for help but is hostile

Stay fat mexican pokemonalt2

>Getting triggered after saying your goal body is from a video game