Reminder that you will never be TRULY aesthetic without a sleeve tattoo

Reminder that you will never be TRULY aesthetic without a sleeve tattoo

Both of these roidfreaks would look better without the sleeve.

fresh out of the instagram clone machine

>a master roidsman

this is THE most tryhard thing ive ever seen in my life
roids
tatts
pouty lips
matching pants
fag hair cut
selfies

jesus christ

Stay

Jelly

This is bait

No

No it isn't

dude on the right has a pin dick heh

>implying it matters when he uses it 10x more than you

holy shit the adonis belt on the other guy, he hit the jackpot with that. too bad he's an ugly manlet other than that

i use mine a lot on girls. he probably doesnt use his because his bro next to him is slamming his boipucci

>Sleeve
>Unironically using the word aesthetic

Yep we have a real life pleb here lads.

lmao I see the fat pseudo powerlifters are out in force today

since when is try hard a bad thing.

So most of /fit is better then?

pathetic natties
fat ceps
socially autistic
balding
no social media life
mediocre physiques

jesus christ

pathetic natties? not me. i look great
fat ceps? nope im lean and my biceps are tight
socially autistic? nope ive got a gf and lots of friends
balding? full head of hair here
no social media life? im very popular online too
mediocre physiques? maybe im not impressive to literal faggots who jerk off to roiders, but everyone i know thinks im ripped

so fuck off dickhead

lol

Do you think they say no homo when they stick the syringe in each other's asses?

adorable natty.

>i look great

BAHAHAHHAA

So your mom thinks you are ripped?

Put yourself in their shoes for a moment. You have a career that lasts for about 5-10 years and your fan-base (main source of income) is fickle and goes after fads. You take substances that will fuck up your body and pose the risk of sending you to jail.

In that situation wouldn't you go full on hedonism or a little bit insane from all the stress? I know I would but I would be posting videos and pictures of me bungie jumping or sky-diving. Live and let live be.

>pose the risk of sending you to jail.

>Steroids
>Jail in the UK

Pick one

but yet you stay at home, being socially autistic.

while looking like a pathetic natty.

I am not criticising them. Their choice is their choice and they get to take the good and the bad from it. Who am I to tell others how to live?

Has guy on the right started to get his tribal tat lasered off?

Also, I cant believe I used to look up to shit like this when I was a teenager. I thought it was the height of alphaness.
Its actually pathetic. First and foremost, all of their manliness comes in a 10ml vial. Theyve been on so long that their natural hormonal system is totally destroyed. They are on TRT for the rest of their life at this point. If they were ever put in a situation where they couldnt get access to gear for more than a few weeks, they would be reduced to physical and mental wrecks, unable to barely get out of bed.
Aside from that, everything is about looks. They are the kind of guys that do model shoots in a mechanic workshop or as a lumberjack but probably wouldnt of done a real days work in their lives. They have no self respect as theyve put gay as fuck tattoos all over themselves. And they basically are a male equivalents of instagram whores but probably make less money.

A few years ago i would of called myself a jelly hater, its not til you get some life experience you realize how fuckin gay this shit is

>They are on TRT for the rest of their life at this point

pmsl