Does lifting/tech cause advanced ageing? I ask because I'm 23 but people are shocked when they find out...

Does lifting/tech cause advanced ageing? I ask because I'm 23 but people are shocked when they find out, most think I'm 35. Even in highschool I remember telling an adult "I go to x school" and he asked me if I was a teacher. I was fucking 18.

So what causes it? Not just a blanket term like "genetics" but specifically what features cause one to look 10-15 years older than he is? I feel like I've had my youth taken away.

genetics

I hate that fucking man hating cunt rag.

Less body fat

She is such a QT but those feet are murdering my erection

if anything lifting makes you more youthful in function. People don't usually associate big muscles with young people tho. If you look 35 when you're 18 it's a combination of shit genetics, too much sun, poor health, etc

?
I'd suck those toes

Caffeine, processed foods, high use of sugar, smoking, alcohol, I've even heard over consumption of wheat can can use it to.do you eat many veggies in your diet?

I have the opposite problem and at 31 I still get regularly carded when buying booze, people usually guess that I'm around 22-23.

When I was 15 and told people I was in high school people would literally laugh in my face and call me a liar, saying that there was no way I was out of primary (elementary) school yet. Felt bad man. Just genetics I guess.

Sounds like you were cucked with genetics way before you hit the weights properly.

There's no specific cause. If you're bald or balding it ages the fuck out of you. Beards make you look aged. Same with glasses.
Sun exposure causes legit ageing.

Any of these ringing true?

Well I have a receding hairline and a full beard, also used to use a lot of drugs and still drink too much.

>use a lot of drugs
>drink
>assume lifting is making me look old

There's really only 2 things

1: you have a more manly physique so you look older

2:Your face just looks like an old mans/hairline

Also excessive cardio, especially when done out in the sun, will make you look a lot older. Just trust me I don't feel like finding the articles.

I have this too, going back to 15-16, I've looked like I was 30+

no you're just ugly/bad genetics.

look at jeff seid.

Muhhh dick

>tfw no female feet to suck on

fucking hate when women say shit like this. Yeah, the condom can stretch and fit on an arm, a leg, whatever. But if you leave it on for more than, oh say, long enough to take a selfie, it's gonna turn purple and fall off.

It's all about circulation, goddamn.

Condition of your skin plays a big part. If it's dry and "grainy", you'll look older.

She is stark raving mad and a feminazi aswell mate, maybe that should be the thing that kills your erection instead

Besides that they will probably snap in the blink of an eye. Condoms are -long- enough for most men but sometimes not -wide- enough.
Fucking Zara, almost as shit as the clothing store she was named after

Yummy

This.

I had to size up condoms because, not only were they like dick tourniquets, but I had 2 in a row split on me. Luckily I realized before I came, but it could have been bad.

My dick isn't even that big, just a shade above average.

I have a deep voice and just one of those faces so even before I started lifting people assumed I was 5-10 years older than I was.

Im almost thirty and get carded for PG-13 movies because they think im out past curfew.

Also magnum condoms are basically a meme. Theyre the same size but are far more comfortable and i dont have to worry about them fucking ripping.

Could be the proper combination of an older appearance (genetics), and the way you carry yourself and present yourself to the world.