What can I add to tuna to enhance the taste?

What can I add to tuna to enhance the taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

philadelphia.co.uk/mobile#L3Byb2R1Y3RzL1BoaWxhZGVscGhpYSUyMFBsYWluL1BoaWxhZGVscGhpYSUyMExpZ2h0ZXN0P1JlZlF1ZXJ5PVpHVndkR2c5TVNaallYUmxaMjl5ZVVsa1BURXdORFFtY0hKdmRtbGtaWEk5SlRkQ01ETXhRVU5CTlRRdE1UVTNNeTAwTTBRNUxUa3hPVFl0TnpGQlFURkNPRVV6TXpnMEpUZEUmcD05NyZwcm92aWRlcj0lN0JEMTkzOTk4QS00QTZELTRFQTUtQkFBOC0yMDkzNTdCMjdBMDklN0QmY2F0ZWdvcnlJZD0xMDQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mayo, chilli, onion

be liberal with the mayo

salt

Replace with salmon/cod/chicken/beef/pork/lamb..

Chilli flakes

Tabasco

High as fuck protein to cal ratio bra. Its cutting food from poseidan himself - I just want it to taste less fishy.

Miracle Whip salt and pepper

Motor oil

Mayo

Salad cream

Or for low calorie; add tomato salsa. I buy a pot of tesco salsa dip and I use that as sauce for lots of shit; it's only like... 150calories per jar and it goes far and has alot of flavor; you'd only use a little bit with tuna to give it some taste.

Hot sauce.

Sometimes will mix with some avacado. Looks fucking gross but negates the taste of fish a bit.

Chicken, cod, and lean pork have equal calorie/protein and does not taste(and have the consistency) like shit scraped off an indian street in the summer.

also no mercury.

being cheap and convenient is what sets tuna apart from these really, a dollar or two for a can to eat straight out of

i sometimes marinate it with some lemon or calamansi and onions and eat it raw
>tfw live in the docks

Here's the thing with tuna: It tastes like shit and is dry.

Here's what you do:
2 cans of Tuna
1 packet of cream cheese (300gr.)
1 hand of corn
1 sliced onion
2 tablespoons of tomato paste
salt / pepper
a bit of vinegar
(optional: 1 tablespoon of sugar)

Then squeeze the shit out of it until well mixed.

Just eat it like that, if you're disgusting, or spread huge amounts of it on bread with some butter.

I've been bodybuilding for long, and no matter what else you do with tuna it's still disgusting or bad in nutrition. I've found this way to be best.

It's very tasty and girls love it.

Mercury poisoning has never been reported from tuna except from anecdotes on """ blogs"""

Salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper for me. I like the taste of tuna though.

Lately I mix a couple eggs in and make a tuna egg scramble, it's p good and has about 30g protein for a filling 300ish calories

MAYO

a couple of melted cheeses, some sour cream and a bit of mayo will make you a nice tuna spread

Two slices of bread
Cucumber slices
⅓ can tuna
Mustard
Mayo
Amazing bulking food

Or
Rice
Tuna
Small cubes of cucumber
Soy sauce

Tastes almost like sushi at 1/10th the price

Alternatively, replace with rotisserie chicken or grilled salmon if you can afford it, serve with potatoes.

I mix it with soy sauce tbqh it's tasty.

1 egg, salt, peper, garlic, herbs 1/2 spoons of flour, 1 spoon of oil, mix, make a pancake with a stove

Sugar

This. And onion.

I just mix it with mayo, mustard, a little bit of relish and put it on rice with some steamed vegetables.

more tuna

semen

I use some chopped onions, lots of spinach, and a wee tiny bit of cream. Add a bit of salt and pepper and you're gold.

This. Mayo, spring onions, salt. Literally all you need. Anything else is easy bonus.

Mix that shit up with Greek yogurt my dude. Add some celery and have a cheap as fuck protein enriched tuna salad. You can add a tiny bit of Mayo if you can't handle the taste.

>ctrl+f
>"balsamic vinegar"
>0 results

jesus christ Veeky Forums, I'm disappoint

lemon

Mayo and onion powder, or hot sauce / tabasco

I like to add spicy brown mustard and crushed black pepper.

all these dumb motherfuckers adding fatty shit to their tuna
OP, use 0% greek yogurt instead
I literally just had this for lunch
Microwave some spinach to wilt it a bit
mix in a can of tuna, 1/2 cup greek yogurt, salsa, lime juice, black pepper
35g protein, 0g fat, 21g carbs, 215 cals
had a side of carrots w/ hummus and an orange

Mercury and dolphin.

This may sound crazy but bear with me:

>1 can of tuna
>spoonful of mayo
>2 pickle slices finely diced
>decent splash of pickle juice added in

Then eat it on Melbatoast, it's fucking amazing

onions, shredded carrots or cuckumbars, olives, olive oil, some chilli flakes or chilli p whatever you prefer

That's not how mercury poisoning works bruh. Mercury is a heavy metal, which our bodies are shit at processing so every time you eat something with lead or mercury or any other heavy metal based compounds it builds up over time. There's also no clear symptoms of heavy metal poisoning, at a certain point you have eaten too much in you life and now you body has toxic levels of heavy metals. It is very real and well documented, what makes it so dangerous is that it's very easy to ignore until you have extreme mood swings and violent outbursts in you middle age. And there's no way to reverse heavy metal build up in your body

Go on

Avacado and Johnnys seasoning is GOAT. Make sure you get avacado and Tuna on your fork at the same time.

>mad healthy protons and fat

low sodium taco seasoning mix

>My Nigggaaaa

I've been making these fishcakes which are pretty shitty desu but they are quick to make and more bearable than just eating tuna by itself

>Large bowl, whisk 2 eggs
>Add 1 tbsp yellow mustard, and a splash of worcestershire sauce
>Whisk with a fork
>Drain tuna and add, mix it up. I use 3 cans and eat half of the total recipe.
>Add around 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, just so the mixture can retain a shape in a baking sheet
>Add parsley, maybe a little celery seed or dill mix if you have either.
>Grease the baking sheet and make thin patties out of the mixture
>Broil until the top is browned, flip, and brown the other side (keep an eye on it the first time you make it until you have a sense of how long it takes to start browning)
>Serve with yellow mustard on the side

Like I said, pretty shitty. Also you have breadcrumbs which are just added cals, kinda defeating the point of tuna. It's quick to whip up though and is convenient for me if I don't want to defrost a large pack of chicken breasts for whatever reason.

Fucking this. I can barely gag down canned tuna. Eventually switched to canned chicken and never looked back.

Plus, at my local Walmart the chicken is cheaper. I can get a pack of 8, 4oz cans of tuna for $7.15 or I can get a 12oz can of chicken for $2.30. Do the math and the chicken is cheaper.

how many cans of tuna can i eat a week

9 scoops

Green pesto.

Be creatieve op:

>Tuna on a plate with fresh Rice, hemp oil, tomato, cucumber, pickles, paprika,
You can remove the rice if you want

>tuna, mayo, pickels, mustard, onion, egg

>runa, rice, a litle bit of soysauce, mix and enjoy

>tuna paties: tuna, two whole eggs, breadcrumbs, mix it up and Fry in a pan

>0% greek yogurt
>0%
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lemon pepper

Roids will take care of him before that.

>microwave spinach

absolutely fucking disgusting

sundried tomato

Go on...

>to wilt it a bit
Literally 10 seconds in the microwave, sorry I don't want to break out my cast iron to sautee spinach for a quick lunch

change to this brand and add lemon/lime with rice

I mix mine with elbow noodles, blue cheese dressing, and hot sauce.

50g of lightest Philadelphia cream creese per 120g tuna. God like!

philadelphia.co.uk/mobile#L3Byb2R1Y3RzL1BoaWxhZGVscGhpYSUyMFBsYWluL1BoaWxhZGVscGhpYSUyMExpZ2h0ZXN0P1JlZlF1ZXJ5PVpHVndkR2c5TVNaallYUmxaMjl5ZVVsa1BURXdORFFtY0hKdmRtbGtaWEk5SlRkQ01ETXhRVU5CTlRRdE1UVTNNeTAwTTBRNUxUa3hPVFl0TnpGQlFURkNPRVV6TXpnMEpUZEUmcD05NyZwcm92aWRlcj0lN0JEMTkzOTk4QS00QTZELTRFQTUtQkFBOC0yMDkzNTdCMjdBMDklN0QmY2F0ZWdvcnlJZD0xMDQ0