Post her pic now.

You should eat more.

And give her contacts to me.

i-is this what normies do nowadays?

yeah i am eating more + chugging mass gainers
also do you have WeChat?

updated

>inb4 pic related

have you met this person in real life? her profile pic and that sent pic both look like your average spam social media account photos...

What app is this? Is it easy to find sloots in there?

seems like bot maybe

> dodges question
> sends nudes without context

post full pics i need to masturbate

getting catfished isnt making it

Next she'll show you the front of her credit card and you do the same, no laid for you

Sadly: Yes.
But at least we dont abandon our pride.

It's wechat, a chatting app popular in SIngapore. Prostitutes use it to bait Johns with fake pictures. None of the girl's skin tone in these pictures even match. OP is a dumbass.

u are getting catfished u fucking retard holy shit

dude you are getting catfished man. those pictues are not hard to find on the internet, guillable moron

LMAO @ ur Shit hairline Kys fagface

HAHA ARE YOU SERIOUS?
your nudes are on some poo in loos server till he can find out a way to extort you, this is a basic ass bot
same bot ran on kik, you can literally send any picture you want and it'll respond with the same nudes

wow you are fucking dumb, kys

You're being scammed

A guy from my work met a girl through chatroulette; she soon got him on facebook.

Long story short she had pics of him with his cock out and she was blackmailing him for money or she'd send the pics to people on his friends list. Be careful nigga.

This is what people mean by tfw too intelligent to lift

honestly if that shit happens you gotta just double down and say fuck it. Nobody ever got hurt from some nudes, unless you're married.

>autistic fitzen finally starts to make it
>gets so happy he may finally interact with real people
>gives face pics to the first bot that responds
>proudly comes to fit to relate about it

It doesnt get any realer than that.

Nope. We dont use Wechat.

Post her pics here already goddamnit

>Nobody ever got hurt from some nudes
You are too young to know better so I forgive you. Good luck finding a job at 37 when your next potential boss looks you up and finds pictures of you posing with your embarrassingly short cock out with one hand and cradling a man boob with the other, giving the camera what you think is a sexy look that actually makes you look like you're constipated. Protip: you are not getting that job.

This is a bot/scammer. Sorry OP.
Ask for written name or timestamp.