4 scoops of Mutant whey every day.

>shave head and body
>workout
>paint yourself white

SS + GOMAD

take a sip

Genetics brah

Have makeover done by movie effects artists

In leaving his genetic material on Earth to seed life, they really did leave humanity behind.

kek

damn niggah, didnt see it that way

kekd

Be an ayyylmao. Realistically though pic related is the closest to the concept (next stage in evolution, etc.) humanity will get, as it's kind of happened already; and if we try (a bit more)

you'd need to be the avatar of the death knell of one of the most compelling and eerie cinematic universes of the last fifty years.

OP, you missed the point of that scene. That albino faggot was juicing and overdosed which is why his gains dissolved!!!FACT!!!

Curlbro shruglord

>Sword, mars1
Yeah right, the next step is cyborgs and then full on A.I. that will literally leave humanity in the ground.

I for one welcome our new robot overlords.

I really can't express how desperately I need this sequel to be good. Alien is one of my favorite movies. I saw prometheus in the theaters and even the plebs were muttering about it.

It's impossible, his traps are just too big and they are really the one outstanding thing, without the traps he'd look like your run off the mill roider

Be a alien from in the sky and not an human from in earth duh

>Yeah right, the next step is cyborgs and then full on A.I.
Still has risks and bugs to work out. Espcially since pic related already happened to a degree, giving humanity a more fit eugenic push is literally is the foremost best and most reliable we could do; especially right now; with a higher percent chance of it actually working before borg-ing ourselves or playing tetris with genes.Fitness is even the best the average person can do right now. I'm not saying A. I. 's impossible but it's still going to take lots of work. Also take note the "acendant being/stronk ancestors being super badass" refers to biology and not technology. A. I./ borg-ing transhumanism aren't really the same thing and won't serve the same purpose. Even in the TF manga it's kind of right when it says "if you want to make something more than human, you've got to start with humans first" (paraphrased but that's the gist and the manga does a good job of explaining why). Before we worry about any external upgrades we should take a look about what we can do with ourselves first.

How far into Engineer mode am i?

You're made it brah. You've exceeded Engineer mode.

bout 50-60 lbs of muscle mass and +1 foot of height, also freakish traps needed.

the biceps are unachievable without roids

u need bigger biceps

bro you are 2 million lightyears away from engineer mode

Technically since we have pretty much the exact same DNA, and along with OP were all Engineer mode. But you gotta seriously eat more and train in the hyperbrolic time chamber. Look at what Chinese Oly weightlifters and powerbuilders do
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-last-couple-decades-werent-just.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/04/powerbuilding-2-its-not-just-about.html

What kind of underware is that? Seems comfy

the actual actor under the suit/prosthetics.

>natty

Can't get over the forarm size. Looks wrong compared to the upper arms

I mean this dude did it. Not the actor guy but some cosplay person

45-60 mins in costume and makeup x I