/injury feels/

just sprained my thumb today.
probably not gonna lift for a week or so, fuck me.

what injuries have u indured Veeky Forums?

dislocated shoulder

broken elbow

sprained disc in back I think Im not sure. The broken elbow didnt happen in the gym but others did. I think ive plateaud like four times on my bench for example, had a good run and lifts improving, then always get injured some way.

Man thats some shit

recently dislocated my knee, doc reccomends i dont lift and only do fysiotherapy until march

im going to kill myself if i dont find an outlet soon

>dislocated shoulder
how did it happen?

you could just do upper body?

Veeky Forumsizens that had injuries in the back, how'd that turn out? Does it still hurt? I'm kind of a pussy when it comes to back injuries, so I'm afraid to progressive overload fast on my squat and deadlift.

havent injured my back per se.
it got really tight, rested for a couple of days and foam rolled and it went away.
i think its easier to prevent it than to recover from it

Nothing feels worse than being a 20something with exercise preventing injuries.

Working at UPS caused bone bruising in my shoulder and knee, the two most vital fucking joints that gimp you in any workout from squats to FUCKING PUSHUPS.

Silver lining is I met a homely farm milf on OKCupid that gives me weed and massages my injuries so, I mean, I really can't complain.

separated shoulder

I sprained my lower back really bad doing weighted hyperextensions about 2 months ago. Pain lasted for around 3 weeks and now it's as if nothing ever happened

How did you sprain your thumb?

My left shoulder feels fucked, it clicks and pops when I move my arm around. Orthopedist says it may be a shoulder labral tear. Fuck

>tfw doggo has Sprained its ankle and has bad tisue damage in hind leg
WHY COULDENT IT OF BEEN ME I JUST WANT MY DOGGO CARDIO BUDDY BACK

Feels

>Tfw can't injure thumb joint due to double jointness.
Feels good man. Guess you gotta go tbumbless grip.

>listening to music
>arent really aware of anything
>load up bar for deadlift
>last plate getting put on
>jam my finger between plate thats beeing put on and the plate that are behind it
fuck it hurt

dunno how it got sprained though, didnt think u could sprain it from jamming it between things

skull fracture on my temporal bone and some bleeding into my eye.

feels good mane.

>be dyel
>Go to ohp 90 pounds
>Accidentally grab a 100 pound bar without warning up
>4 rep in my lats start hurting like a bitch
>Wtf
>Muscle starts feeling really stiff

That was 4 days ago. Been applying heat and stuff, hoping that it'll be feeling better in a few days.

Also hurt my left leg while squatting 185. Feels bad man.

>dyel
>not warming up

lad, wew

I injured both shoulders before. One during rows, the other during bench press. Not really sure what's going on; any doctor I go to just gives me anti-inflammatory stuff. It doesn't seem to get better. I want to lift, I feel so weak. Why must I be cursed with fragile joints?

thankfully never had an upper body injury

as for my lower body, currently in the late stage of rehabbing patellar tendinosis on mt y right knee from too much high intensity oly lifting (feels wayy better now though) and I'm dealing with some tenderness in my tailbone area from deadlifting like a retard.

>tenderness in my tailbone area from deadlifting like a retard.
me too user, me too.
how do you deal with it?
is it a symptom of a ticket to the place that cant be mentioned?

Anyone just prone to injury?
>Fall down stairs
>quit squatting for 2 months to help recover
>arrive at gym two months later
>some new guy asks me to "spot him"
>he's just doing dumbell flies with 15kg dumbells
>proceeds to drop a 15 kg dumbell onto my foot
In total I had to take over 3 months not squatting

what a fucking cunt.
next time ask him to spot you on squat and bail out in front of the bar and let the bar drop on his head