What mode is this?

what mode is this and how do i achieve it?

Husbando-junior mode. You achieve it by lifting weights.

r u me

22 and this mode
Thanks for the confidence boost fampai

Is it so abnormal that I find this more attractive than a sixpack?

yeah lol

It's called nattylimit mode

Nah, I get the appeal. I prefer to be a little learner where you can at least see the suggestion of some abs, but being absolutely shredded isn't as attractive.

it's definitely impressive and admirable, but not as good looking.

Average teen male mode

Skinnyfat mode

even lifting part time you can look like this in under a year.

Do sl for like 3-4 months to get some base strength and work on form and then switch to something like a PPL or PHUL.

Maybe average for an athlete or somebody that goes to the gym often. Most teens are skinny or fat, or skinny fat. Guy in OPs pic is definitely built with a layer of fat.

too lazy to cut mode

You want to know how I know you didn't play football in school?

Yes, how did you know?

American or european football?

so the average kid in high school has the body of a football player who has to work out everyday of the week? lol ur cringing me so hard bro. Majority of high school teens are skinny, fat, or skinny fat. only a select few work out and even less are actually in good shape.

Mode general

You're from a small town aren't you?

I'm not those other two guys but that kid is definitely not average. If he's over 5'9 he's at least 175-180 pounds he's similar to my body type and I'm 5'11 180-185.

Average stats for a high school sports player

Omy my house mode

same with me, op pic is literally my goal body, dunno how long it'll take to achieve, I can post my lifts if anyone wants them, I want an estimate on how long it'll take to look like that ROUGHLY

Agreed but he said average high schooler and your average high scjool kids aren't walking around at 6ft 180 pounds with 18-20%bf.

what passes as base strength? like how much do you have to lift

Normal mode for me

kek what a masterpiece smiley setup

Me-mode. Just read the sticky and focus on strength instead of low bodyfat/vanity. You'll get there in a year or two if you don't fuck something up.

2 years of training to look like an average guy who plays sports? You should work harder

I'm from chicago.

imo he doesnt look average
he looks like hes in good shape and he lifts. thats why i wanna look like that. Not too shredded

That is my pec insertion twin!
What will they look like when grow bigger??

thicc young man mode. would lift with and possibly date.

you have longish arms?

Yeah, that too, is it all connected?

nice lighting brah

yeah it does.
also determines how to train your chest

His belly looks like that of a 7 year old boy.

id do decline hammerstrength chest press
and db floor press
do those and youll get growth

I see! How should I train then?

because your arms are on the long side 90 degrees is all you need to go for a rep to count in your case

desu id just pick up q boduilding routine. and when training chest id just use those exercises i suggested

Thank you.
I've been doing incline dumbbell press.

How do I into this mode

yeah hit lower chest hard and get it bigger itll increase the whole look of the chest

>be skinny
>do cardio and occasionally lift light weights ("I don't want to get too big!")
>have a fuckboy haircut, earring and beard
>get shitty tattoos

Eat shit and lift for 6 months
I see u set yourself really high goals

I'm this mode too and I barely even lift, man.
I mean, I do... but not like most of Veeky Forums.
in fact, I'm a little more lean than this guy, with visible abs and more definition overall...

used to be you'd post a picture like this and get straight ROASTED. Now I'm reading multiple people idolizing this physique? I personally think dude looks fine, but is this really a Veeky Forums body?

yeah this dude only does full body 3 times a week
4 exercises each workout

Yeah in the last couple month fit got flooded by dyel fatties that talk them into the illusion that they want a fat body because they too retarded to diet

and people like it because its a realistic goal

You losers need to find some higher aspirations. I've been lifting for six months and look worlds better than all the mediocre "goal" bodies in this thread. Y'all faggots saying "oh you can achieve this in one or two years" must either train extremely inefficiently or have the test levels of a 60 year old woman.

same dude different lighting

Thanks mane

post your pic you might think you look like this dude but I doubt you do. if that guy cut 10 pounds he'd look very good but he could be bulking in that pic or just not care to cut.

This is how you should look after one year of natty lifting. Consider getting your hormone levels checked if takes you longer

chad quarterback who only does compounds mode

Try actually lifting newbitch.

mad and won't post pic

kek

I achieved REALLY similar 'physique' after 5 months of lifting (it's kinda scary, if it wasn't for the background on the pic in the op, I would have thought that it's me).

Basically just through eating a shittion (ex-skelly) and doing compounds (nearing 1/2/3/4 1rm's now)

>digging his dyel hole deeper
Kek I don't even care if you're trolling that's just too hilarious.

wen u bench 1pl8 and talk shit online

can i suck ya ?

yeee

have I reached the natty limit guys?

>implying you're not on dat dere

Average American white high school kid mode.

why is no one commenting on his arm length?

is this charlie