/owg/

owg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNH2O4pBK3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who else is planning on adding 10/20 kilos to lifts over christmas at home thanks to mums cooking?

Fuck, his body is my goal.

What do you guys eat in a day? And how much kcal?

dozen eggs with 250g rice eaten at several intervals (that amount spread out)
1 meal with meat and pasta or rice (make them all sunday for 7 days worth)
1 litre whole milk with half a jar of pb, 75g choc milkshake powder, 1 scoop of mutant (CMON)
bunch of bananas and odd snacks here and there

aiming for 4000+ cals every day

dat baby dick doe

why are asian oly lifters so fucking hot

how can white men even compete

Feels like Im getting better at snatch. Can sit deeper and have learned proper power cue (scoop hips under the bar) but keep forgetting to not jump in the second pull.

Shoulder still hurt like hell whenver overhead squatting, though.

>Dat dismount

RIP tendons.

Managed to grab second place in a reclass meet this weekend. Narrowly beat out 3rd by 1 kg. Went 5/6 and the only miss was a "press out" on my second snatch.

You can't even jump half as high you fat sonuvabitch

That doesn't change the fact that landing like that puts an enourmous ammount of stress on your knees and tendons and s just another reason CrossFit is so fucked up.

She's a weightlifter so she should know how to properly dismount from a high jump on the account of her not being braindead.

man it looks like he could clean 300 but this fucking meme jerk....literally WHY? I bet he could do simple split jerking with ease.

No she was actually a cheerleader and a gymnast from child

Yeah u know all about landing you fat whale

What are some good mid budget barbell and bumpers that you guys recommend ?

I would say nothing eleiko or uesaka cuz I'm not so good as to warrant that equipment.

Just looking for decent above-average quality Equipment.

Thanks

dat talking about penises with other dudes on the internet doe

Lol you are a dumbass, you could do that all day and not get injured

>implying im a dude
>inb4 "tits"

>being this ignorant

not even the guy youre talking to

youre just a retard

hahaha

no

in fact, lets see you do it.

no?

didnt think so, sport.

lol no thx I'm not interested in seeing the tits of any girl that browses Veeky Forums

what do you know about landing and what exactly is she doing wrong? lmao

not even understanding gh = ½v2

do you even physics?

check the rupture resilience of achilles tendon under supramaximal load while youre at it.

wouldn't it be better phrased as v=sqrt(2gh) tho?

huh? who is that?

you can't even articulate what exactly is wrong with what she's doing

yeah you know all about it though hahehheah

only if youre an idiot who needs handholding when it comes to rudimentary algebra

are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=gNH2O4pBK3g

everybody brokedd a tendon rip hehe

lol yes bc phrasing things as f(x) = x is is so dumb haha I'm such a fool!

rob adell

found the high school student

wow you are so inteligent smart wow u cant even lift a 20kg snatch, too smart to lift m'lday heh

high school confirmed

lol I'm a chem major you condescending douche

high school would be an improvement, then

oops, meant for

lol yes getting a bachelors of science I'm such a beta cuck

hello femanon here

id just like to let everyone know.....
im a female

there i said it

i know it takes a lot of courage to admit to being a female on such an oppressive website but i did it!

alright you may compliment me now

will u sucka my dick

yo do me a favor and dump an entire tube of super glue straight into your vagina

>bragging about a bachelor's degree

not bragging about anything, I don't even have it yet - I'm mocking user for digging at my major for no reason

>everyone I know and their mom has a bachelors
>tfw just have an associates
Atleast I'm planning on getting a bachelor's in a few years after I've moved up in my career a bit more...

It's just box jumping, what the fuck dude.

yea but did u check the rupture resilience of achilles tendon under supramaximal load?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! DID YOU CHECK THE RUPTURE RESILIENCE MOTHERFUCKER??!?!?!?!

No.

Anyone have a home gym?

How much did it cost? Worth it?

in chem

should have gone chem e at least. enjoy your 20k/yr production chemist job while you wonder whether you should get your phd, son

>chem
>major

chem is an affliction, honey

you should

doing stupid shit for stupid reasons is a good way to cripple yourself. knowing how to figure out why something is stupid is a good step to avoiding heing stupid in general.

box jumps does not put supramaximal load on your achilles tendon unless you're a fat fuck like yourself

not jumping up, no

google box jumps ruptured achilles

ill wait

theres a right way and a wrong way

if you do it the wrong way, you deserve to get hurt

how exactly was she doing it the wrong way? i already asked you but you couldn't articulate it properly because you're a dumbass

yeah google deadlift torn biceps, squats exploding knees, bench torn rotator cuff haha

except its really hard for a noob to break those other things and theyre not technique dependent, moron

doing it wrong involves jumping down rather than stepping or climbing down. as I already fucking told you, you moron.

kys.

How does one develop abdominal mass like lu? I thought olympic lifts weren't good for hypertrophy

Why is jumping down bad? You're saying because you can rupture a tendon... But surely that's like saying running is bad because it can cause x.

The human body should be able to handle dropping off a box. In fact thousands of people do this action every day and suffer no consequence

Yeah bro it's crazy all he does is snatch and clean&bomb he never squats or does any accessory work

>theyre not technique dependent

so you dont lift is what you're saying lol

>doing it wrong involves jumping down rather than stepping or climbing down

you never said this, you said there's a right way and a wrong way and she's doing it wrong

so you never heard of depth jumps either, nor do you understand that humans can absorb impact if they train for it properly which she does and has been doing since she was a child

i got it u r 2 smart 2 lift, leave this place

dont jump bro you'd break the ankels and knees because it's very technique depends

those injuries, dumbass, happen even with good technique

scroll up a bit "not jumping up" is the most recent mention

you could have just looked up what good box jump technique is and compared even if you cant read

its like google is broken.

off the ground from flat feet, up on the box with bent legs, srand up, step off and land on the balls of your feet.

are you really that ignorant of physiology and physics on top of your google illiteracy?

>off the ground from flat feet, up on the box with bent legs, srand up, step off and land on the balls of your feet.

that's exactly what she's doing except you're illiterate and don't understand the last part lmao

>scroll up a bit "not jumping up" is the most recent mention

jumping down does not put supramaximal load on your achilles tendon unless you're a fatass whale like yourself, how many times do i have to tell you this

>are you really that ignorant of physiology and physics

says the guy who thinks jumping down off a box is bad technique because he googled it and can't understand what he read

wow u sure showed me smart dude

you're right I'm doomed to a life of failure and poverty.....

I'm so tired of idiots spouting nonsense about hard science majors being fucked in the job market

What's with all the fucking chinks

>exactly what shes doing
thats the bad technique, moron

you asked what shes doing wrong. cant even pay attention to your own posts?

a max jump is maximal force. down from a greater cg height than maximmal is supramaximal.

google the difference between maximal and breaking force, dumbass, since that seems to be what you found when you stuck your head up your ass.

the reality is youre too stupid to breathe and have been guessing at what technical words mean.

seriously. kys.

you are tho. google that shit. a science bachelors degree is a net negative

not as bad as art but still not good.

>practicing cleans on Saturday
>catch the bar wrong and it jerks me forward a bit on the catch
>get a dull numb pain straight away
>feel it the rest of the day when I turn my body a certain way
>sleep and ibuprofen
>I don't feel it at all now

Safe to practice again or nah? I wanna lift so bad. I'm probably gonna go to the gym tonight and hit arms or something.

the point remains the same

she won't break her ankles like you claim she would by jumping off a box

now you're trying to hide behind technicality

hold on let me google what you meant since you can't explain it in simple words. oh yeah let me google dumbass who doesn't lift but knows technical words know all about lifting even though he doesn't lift but he knows technical words therefore he's very strong and correct

wow

does all your information came from google and not from real world experience, do you ever get out of your house or do you google how to get out of house, google how to not be retarded that wont work though

Pain is lower back right side. Which is why I don't wanna rush back into this and turn a little pain/soreness into a life long thing.

most of it are from dumbfucks doing high rep box jumps. how is this the same for a weightlifter doing singles?

lol ok good to know I'll tell my lawyer friend that his philosophy degree is worthless

Officially unbanned hehe

nearly 2 grand
yeah worth it, didn't get everything all at once, got stuff as and when i could afford it

>didnt even get 4pl8s worth of plates

????

there's more than 4 plates worth on the bar alone

can you not count

can i come over?

no

good choice

Did his bicep thing ripp

no

Can you guys give me some advice

my knee pain was due to a very tight it band on my right side.

Going to keep on stretching and rolling it

Is there anything else i can or should be doing

HERRROOO MY NAME IS DEWOOOOOGEEE I TEACH YOU SECRET CHINESE SNATCH TECHNIC

I fainted after racking a clean today...

Is that bad? I've never fainted before in my life. 27 y/o... Am I dying?

Do the left side more, it confuses your cns and releases the right side so you get equality

Yes. But next time try not to choke yourself out.

You're eating a dozen eggs a day? How has your heart not stopped yet?

My guess is it's because he's better at squat jerking than powering or splitting. Do you think he and his coaches are retarded or something?

>How has your heart not stopped yet?
perhaps you've been lied to about eggs being bad for you...

2200 grams of dietary cholesterol can't be healthy, I know it's not the same as blood cholesterol, but still.

Good thing the human body makes its on cholesterol, and people are omnivores, so the body decreases the amount of cholesterol it makes! In fact, the human body needs approximately 3750mg of cholesterol a day, 3000mg it typically produces itself. So he's have to eat over 18 eggs a day to go over the quantity the body needs.

Tl;dr: that is a drop in the bucket, and it has no negative affects, which has been supported in numerous studies. Additionally eggs are rich with several vitamins and minerals that people can be deficient in if they have a traditional Western diet.

>10/20kilos over christmas
Only possible if u roid or are dyel as fuck

5% of people have a genetic problem, which makes dietary cholesterol dangerous for them. Normally some cells in our intestines have the ability to repel dietary cholesterol back, while some absorb it. If you are in that 5%, it means that you lack those cells and absorb all that cholesterol to your body. Because it's impossible to scan the whole population, the general nutrition advice is to consume like 3 eggs a week max.

>really focus on finishing extension and not pulling under until then
>become slow
>try to speed up a little
>bang bar so hard pelvis turns to dust over a single snatch session

this
is
infuriating

literally can't remember how to snatch after 3 months off

ay caladan u gotta check out my webm in a second, hold up

This is a workingset of c&j at 85% of 100kg. But somehow i feel very weak in the squat which is weird considering im alot stronger than a 100kg front squat.
I started oly lifting about 6 months ago and until now i've done 95kg clean & jerk and 82 kilo snatch in competition.

But i feel like i should have progressed faster than this. My main issue is sitting down after the second pull. I've been practicing that alot lately, because i feel so weak in the catch. Any tips that u can see from the vid?
I've cleaned 100kg once, i front squat 130kg and pull 150kg. And that is whats fucking with me, that 100kg should be my working sets considering that im strong enough. But yet i cant wrap my head around getting under the bar in the clean. Is it a mental barrier?

And the jerk, theres no justifying my bad jerk but thats not my main problem.

TL;DR: 6month liftan, 68kg BW, stronk but feel like im not progressing fast enough and cant use my strength. WHY

idk m8 I have no confidence in answering wl questions right now, but have you tried using light weight to get technique down? If your problem is getting under the weight and being unable to squat it back up, it's timing and positions, but if it's not even being able to get under the weight then you need to work on catching closer to parallel or in the hole

cleaning from power position or a high hang usually helps, as do no touch cleans