What's with this fucking meme? Are they good or bad? What's the deal?

What's with this fucking meme? Are they good or bad? What's the deal?

Kek
Its like asking are thicc girls good/bad?
You tell me?

Why don't you try it and find out for yourself

>no thicc gf

>tfw $1 sips at work every Sunday at 5am

Is gud.
The only bad thing it contains is caffeine but if you drink coffee already then it doesnt matter anyway, might aswell change it up for sips

They are nutritionally shit. Don't be a faggot, just drink coffee if you need a preworkout or an actual pre workout.
Milk, coffee, water. Dunno why you'd bother drinking anything else

> Are they good or bad? What's the deal?

Nobody cared who I was until I took my first sip.

tastes like orange

SIP IS GOOD are there like 1L bottles in the us?

Then no sips for you

You can photoshop any gf thicc like in that pic.

>just drink coffee
Memes aside i fucking loathe the taste of coffe so energy drinks are a good way to get caffein without subjecting oneself to the taste of water thats been filtered through a monkeys anus

The white monster tastes like diet sprite though so thats disgusting aswell but the red one is decent

hey that's my pic you stole it

>Memes aside i fucking loathe the taste of coffe

Monster just pays someone to meme this.

shouldi orer 24 cans of sips for 30 bucks?

>I loathe the taste of coffee

Your opinion is wrong and I hate you

If you're still drinking monsters instead of BANG you're a fucking pleb

>tfw on sale for 1$

Iv u ar still dringing monsder or bang instead of energy drink energy u ar a fugging bleb :DDDD

>BANG
Id bang ur mum

>tfw no gf

if you're drinking any energy drink then you shouldn't be on this board

Sorry you can haz this one

Coffee is still the best pre workout.

Or just get caffeine pills and save yourself the money. Pre workouts are a scam.

I like the white monster cause no coloring is added. With coffee you get stained teeth so i prefer not to drink it.

Not him but coffee is wank, it's bitter, no one ever drank coffee the first time and liked it. It's like alcohol.

coffee makes me jittery
pills kick in all at once and make me jittery

nothing compares to the smoothness of a fresh sip.

>jitters

sorry didnt kno u r lil bitch

>oooooooooshit.mp3

To be fair bang is bretty good as a pre workout. Bcaas, creatine, caffeine. Its only a bonus that it tastes good. But yeah I'm not down for drinking energy drinks every day.

You get used to it, just like alcohol. It actually happened to me in under a month. Went from drinking those shitty Caramel Frappucinos from Starbucks to drinking the darkest roasts black I could find. Love black coffee now. While transitioning, it helps to have some cookies or something with the coffee to make the transition feel more natural.

Only off you're buying shitty pre workout like c4. There's more to a good pre workout than caffeine

All of the important shit should be in your whey.

I like my coffee like i like my women. Sweet and creamy and just sometimes black and nasty.

I also like my coffee like i like my women, Asian and with a hairy pussy

But then its gets stuck in the teeth.

1. Why would I drink protein right before I work out.
2. Sorry there aren't efficacious doses of beta alanine, betaine, taurine, synephrine, choline, creatine, and citrulline in my fucking whey protein you dumb nigger

It's fine just brush them afterwards, you don't want your enamel getting stained do you?

I guess your right.
But sometimes when i get it black and nasty i have to chew it.
Is it like that with yours?

over 50% of the stuff you listed isnt important.

>babbys first year working out

I have a supplement shop and have been lifting for over 10 years. There are plenty of supplements that actually aid your performance/focus during exercise. You don't know shit, mook

Maybe nibble a bit but never chew as such, you sure you're preparing it right?

owns a supplement shop

holy kek your entire industry is based on memes and bad information. at least there are always idiots looking for the next get ripped quick scam.

I feel for u bro.

Ummm i think so.
I get it very hot and wet but i dunno if im missing a step before adding the white thick creamy stuff

It actually tastes very good for being a 0 calorie drink. 4/5 would recommend.

They're pretty tasty.

They started appearing in my country around the time the sip posters started posting. Weird that.

they are healthy and do cause heart problems

That's a good price. For the 16oz cans I jump on anything that's at or below $2 per can.

just drink it with milk faggot

This is exactly why I started sipping. Someone point to something in pic related that is actually harmful.

>inb4 misinformed opinion on artificial sweeteners based on misinterpretation of limited and inconclusive studies

Copying and pasting from an earlier sip thread:

1. Satirical shilling has been a thing on Veeky Forums for years. Lurk more.

2. The idea that Monster is actually shilling here is ridiculous. They've already thoroughly penetrated this market. They're much more interested in appealing to young women (see Absolute Pink in 2013, which was apparently a disaster but was a clear indication of their interest in creating that market basically from scratch, which they just couldn't do; the whole sugar-free line is probably best viewed as a more gradual move in that direction by first softening their "extreme" image). Time/money spent pushing their products on Veeky Forums is wasted.

my buddy was a "monster rep" they sent him cases of the shit monthly and he was actively encouraged to promote the brand on social media.

Does anyone have the full nutritional value tag for sips?

Going shopping soon need to know how many crates to grab.

Sure. That's standard procedure now. But the idea that someone from Monster is making and posting stuff like pic related is absolutely ridiculous. I mean take that shit to /pol/ where people will believe it and construct a whole jew-related conspiracy around it. And even if it did start like that, it's been thoroughly commandeered and memed into nonsensical oblivion.

Pure coincidence ... absolutely ridiculous MY ASS

You don't have to pay people you have these idiotic "brand ambassadors" who will shill your product practically for free. I can't imagine a can of monster costs them more than 20-30 cents.

>the idea that someone from Monster is making and posting stuff like pic related is absolutely ridiculous

you just literally described a marketeer's job

do you not know anything about jobs or work at all?

These "brand ambassadors/reps" can satisfy their obligations by simply mentioning the product on Twitter, Facebook, etc. They're not going to spend two hours making an elaborate image macro for little to no $. There's no motivation. The only type of person who would do that is me, who thinks it's simply hilarious and has no profit motive. I mean if I'm supposed to be getting paid for this, please put me in touch with whoever writes the checks. I've been doing this since September.

Also, if Monster were doing this, they'd be exposing themselves to copyright liability out the fucking yang. Arnold has personality rights and stuff like pic related is well beyond the bounds of the fair use doctrine.

So other than the fact that this is openly and obviously just a meme, and isn't even close to the being the first of its kind, there are the massive legal implications. Grow a brain. Why this never occurs to any of you retards who cry shill is because you don't think this shit through.

It's not shilling. It's a fucking meme. And the only way you're going to realize this is if you try that first sip of Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™, fortified with mood-boosting B vitamins
and available at your local 7-Eleven for the low low price of 2 for $4.

[SPONSORED CONTENT]

>coffee makes me jittery
Look into l theanine.

Theanine is a game changer. I never sip without 200mg.

>I loathe the taste of coffee

Get a load of this faggot

Shut the fuck up.

U N D E R
A
T
E
D

>sucralose

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

>Tfw to intelligent to drink water

Checked