Why do people think eating 3000 calories a day is easy? I can barely make 2 meals

Why do people think eating 3000 calories a day is easy? I can barely make 2 meals

It is easy when you break it up in to 4-5 meals and possible snacks throughout the day.
You're no longer eating to survive. Eating is part of your routine. You don't do it for enjoyment.

>3000 calories
>not for enjoyment

Spot the 5'2 pajeet.

When we hit 6000+ calories and you are REQUIRED to eat 7-8 meals a day to avoid a distended stomach/bloat, now that is when shit starts getting less fun.

because hedonic treadmill

you do it, it becomes easy

eat 200g of whole wheat oats with milk and some pb. around 1500 calories

desu i can get that in in 2 meals and it's not even hard

If it's difficult it isn't enjoyable. I'm bulking on 4k but it's not that bad.
Gets expensive though.

You have to eat calorie dense foods

~Zyzz Crew~

Here. Make this 3 times a day. ggez

No olive oil

>are you even trying?

>that much protein
>muscle full effect exists

you betas will never get gains being retarded

You can just not put in the protein powder
also I dont even understand that other nigger babel youre going on about

>im too stupid to understand the science behind MPS

fixed that for you

>some retarded broscience is more important than getting enough calories

eat a bag of potato chips a day. easy 1200 cals and you barely notice you ate.

>Atherton et al 2010
>I have a masters in exercise phys
>some shit posting no gains loser saying its broscience while having no education or gains

tip top kek

alternatively buy a shitton of frozen puff paste and eat puff pasty every day.

every 100 gram is more then 500 cals and you dont even notice it.

are you capable of making a post that isnt gibberish? are you from greece or just fucking stupid

>more ad hominems

no gain beta numale keeps posting at me

Motherfucker, you can just eat 200g of peanuts with a can of yougurt of the same amount of calories and protein. This is fucking retarded.

Ok man. Just tell us what is wrong with drinking that particular shake if we take into account MPS

Because you don't cook breakfast. I make omelets, pancakes, French toast, or oatmeal every single day and I make a mocha latte with my espresso machine to go with it. Easy 800-1,000 calories.

For lunch today, I made 3.5 ounces of pasta with marinate sauce and 3 pieces of Trader Joe's frozen breaded chicken breast tenderloin. Boom, 1,000 calories.

I drink one serving of MyProtein after working out and another one in the afternoon.

I have right around 1,000 calories budgeted for dinner, and if anything I may go over if I'm not careful.

Eating 3,000 calories in a day is dangerously easy.

What if you don't want to just eat peanuts and flavorless Greek yogurt? Checkmate, atheist.

>heheh ackchewly it's..
It's not fucking complicated and nobody gives a fuck about muh MPS science, just eat your goddamn dinner and drink your milk you faggot.

Bulking on 3000 calories is fucking easy because when you're bulking you've got that perfect wiggle room where you can make healthy AND delicious food.

Cutting is when you have to choose between
>I can have a spoonful of tortellini and be ravenous 30 minutes later
Or
>I can have brown rice and chicken and want to kill myself

>masters in exercise phys
JUST

Agreed OP, eating 3k calories a day was hard as fuck

Thank god I finished that cut.

I wish I was tall
I'd have pizza, chocolate, pasta, fries everyday

lol, doesn't work like that, tall people get to eat more but we also need more protein, fiber, micronutrients, etc.

Even on a bulk the vast majority of my (five thousand)calories are from dairy+meat+fruit+nuts

Thing is I don't even really like pizza or deserts any more, the key is to think with your gut not your head, I eat what makes me feel good.