Got into drugs

>got into drugs
>lost all my gains and my money

Well, back to square one. At least im only 19

You're a retard and this isn't fitness related.

>drugs having no bearing on fitness and health
Fuck off cuck

Look at the top of the page. What does it say? Could you read it out loud please?

Hm. It used to be health and fitness

That pick. Fuck brah I think that's me

What drugs, I used Molly every Friday for 8 months and I felt great, even helped me cut because I'd never drink on the weekends.

Dextromethorphan primarily. I used to extract it but got lazy after i became addicted to it (once a month-->once a week-->multiple times a week--> multi-day benders longest being a week) and started just stealing bottles of syrup.

It was so fun at first, but eventually i started spending more time in that world than the real world, so much that being sober made me feel like an actual alien walking the earth.

Let me guess you saved up your £5 a week pocket money your parents give you to buy £30 of weed, you sure did lose all your money to drugs bro! Hope you get off them soon! God you're so deep and interesting!

Fuck off you piece of shit you dont know me

I nearly lost my mind on a powerful dissociative anesthetic

>have literally said everything in OP pic except the bisexual one

>I wonder if I'm really bisexual or really lonely
I knew the answer to this before Veeky Forums

Can you explain me this pic? it's literally me, except the booze. what the fuck is wrong with me?

Wew lad. The most I ever did was a box of triple c's. Great times. I once saw a meth head pop 4 boxes. C's also put a buddy of mine in the hospital for a week, but he was mixing with alcohol and that legal weed shit. Good on you for quitting I guess.

CCC is some bad shit. Theres an extra active in there, chlorpheniramine. It makes you sweat bullets, heart goes speedy speedy. I ate a box one time because the tussin smell made me physically sick and i couldnt drink it, couldnt find any robogels. At one point i thought i would have to alert my parents and go to the hospital.

It's called depression bro

plus paranoia, anxiety, and general overthinking/ lack of self confidence

aka being a bitch

Fuck, I've done it twice, straight from bottles. At least the syrup tastes fuckin gross, it's the only thing that turns me off it. Fun high though

In one year you are going to be a DYEL 20 year old congrats failure.

I used to do that shit every week with my friends in HS. Fucks you up mentally (and physically to a lesser extent) and takes a while to recover. You should get off that shit ASAP

literally exactly me lmao.. but im not sure

im surprised your body didn't start rejecting the shit like mine did after abusing it in high school, even today just the smell of the syrup would make me gag and it got to the point where as soon as the gels would hit my stomach i would want to vomit. That stuff sent me to the loony bin twice because it caused a temporary psychosis. Be careful OP that stuff is no joke its the poor mans ketamine.

why is this picture so relatable except for the bourbno

delet this

You robotripped for a week?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rip his brain

>lost all your money and gains to drugs

That's your fault for using drugs irresponsibly. People are perfectly capable of balancing work with play

>Im just 19
Fucking SAGE