How do you cope with bagholding psychologically? It's destroying me mentally and I need some stress relief strategies...

How do you cope with bagholding psychologically? It's destroying me mentally and I need some stress relief strategies. I believe in Link longterm but being exposed to 24/7 FOMO might make me go insane. Help.

fuck a hooker do nasty stuff think she is the whale playing you

i masturbate at least three times a day

Don't just hodl. Accumulate & recoup your losses even when the market is down. It'll make the gains all the more satisfying.

this or leave the charts alone.

U must be mentally handicapped not to have sold already and buy back in after month or two. SELL OR FORGET ABOUT IT FOR A YEAR

I think we'll need some experienced digimarines to guide us in this process.
It's gonna be tough couple of months.

>also masturbates 3 times a day

we'll get through this. remember $1 ethereum. its worth holding

Just like coping with any other anxiety. Work out, go outside, focus on other work, play video games - do something that isn't crypto. Don't think about it as bagholding and think about it as a long term investment. When you invest money you should be able to part with it as if it was stolen from you. Just forget about it for one day, two days and then over time you will forget to check your blockfolio and biz for a while.

we need new exchange or this ship is sunk

I already masturbate at least 5 times a day, my libido is higher than when I was a teenager and I'm in my mid 20s now. I also work out and try to eat healthy, if I didn't I'd probably have broken by now.
This shit only works to a degree. Otherwise I'd have managed to leave Veeky Forums by now but I've been here for 10 years and I keep coming back

Set a blockfolio notification for above a certain price and then do your best to forget about it.

Once you have invested from dollars into something else -- stocks, bonds, cryptocurrencies, schemes... -- once you've actually *bought* the fucking bags (before you realize that they're bags), consider that money *spent* completely and utterly.

Just treat it like a heavy $300 night at the bar; treat all that money as if it's gone.

>now breath

Look at how much *money* you still have left. Can you meet your expenses? Good! Now, sit back and enjoy the game which you bought into like a coin-op at Dave & Buster's.

The secret is not to treat invested money like real money: it's not money anymore; it's just numbers.

You bought a scratch-off ticket. Good luck, but you still spent the money for the ticket. That money is gone.

That's the first attitude. I am stoic in my investments because I've only invested an amount of money I don't mind losing. Seriously. I've walked away smiling after losing my $500 stake at the Hold'Em table after one last amazing hand, shaking hands and truly enjoying the experience, because when I staked that five hundo, I considered myself to have *SPENT* it -- this way, no loss stings, and all gains feel like the lottery.

>also smoke weed

I'm actually starting to reach conspiracy theory levels of why Link isn't performing as it should.

It's connections are second only to ETH and maybe exceeds them. It has had nothing but good things said about it and has a working product. If you gave ANY other coin the connections Link has they would have a 2B+ market cap.

I mean holy fuck DGB hit what 500M? On the pump for the possibility it might win a conference held by Citibank. Link struggles to hit a 180M cap when they are actively working with Swift and presenting at Sibos ON BEHALF OF SWIFT SHOWING INTEGRATION.

News article about them working with 5 Top 20 banks? 20% spike before it dumps 30% over the course of 20 minutes. Sergey says they are talking large scale implementation with Swift and major financial institutions? 15% rise before a 30% drop with constant sell pressure.

Like holy fuck OMG would have a market cap in the billions for even a THIRD of what Link has going for it. This is the most insane suppression I have ever seen. I don't understand how this is happening. Are people really this blind?

either its a conspiracy or we LINK was just a miss. Like the first tablet that came out.

Someone needs to throw a skateboard at him and take a quick picture before it hits his face

Who is suppressing it and why. To accumulate more?

>Sergey says they are talking large scale implementation with Swift and major financial institutions?

Source?

Chinks on binance. They just want to skim profit. This stabalizes price in either direction

Oh wow how is it people are on this website?

So positive and... free in a sense. Are you a whale?

Or how Xerox in the 70s practically invented what we consider a PC, The mouse, GUI etc. Jobs got a tour of their research center and took their ideas and made it better.

I really just think the overall market isn't logical right now cause of the forks. Even OMG which I believe to me another great coin which I am still holding is about 40% of its ATH and they have had good news as well. Hopefully come early November its a little better but might not be till December once everything has settled

I'm a lot more comfortable holding LINK than I was holding bitcoin in early 2017.

Incredible use case + solid execution (finished product and just look at the whitepaper) + otherworldly marketing from SIBOS

Most of the coins with a higher market cap are lucky to have one or two of these three.

Sell. I want all the day traders out of this coin so we can go forward with believers and good fundamentals

delusion

>If you gave ANY other coin the connections Link has they would have a 2B+ market cap.
This.
It'll happen though. This is still very early and the only decent exchange it's on is Binance.

autist

You don't you sell and make it your destiny to repair gains thru trading

I just gave you a list of facts.

There you go.

OP here. I've found that creating things eases my stress, here's some Link OC I made I hope you enjoy them

Im in a similar place bud. After two months i reached 10k, had cashed out; it was a milestone and i felt really good about it. Bought some LINK at 37cents and had the opportunity to cash out at 50c, for ~13k total portfolio, but didnt.

Now im down to 8k. I still believe in LINK, the thing that pisses me off the most is had i sold high i coulda bought now and had over 60k link. Now im scared it'll crash even further.

Best to not think about it too much, and if you're a NEET like me atm, look for another source of income as well. This crypto shit only hurts so much because its my only source of income and im trying to move out.

This. Chinks are cancer -- they have the economic sensibilities of sheep and the attention span of gnats

I'm gonna fucking forget about it for a year. In one year I have faith it will go up in price.

It all has to do with the mindset you have when you buy in.

I think it was WB that said "If you aren't willing to hold something for 10 years, don't even think about owning it for 10 seconds." It's not literally 10 years, it's a hyperbole.

What it means is that you should only buy something that you see value in. If you're confident that something will be extremely valuable in the future, then you can buy it now and just hold it, let it ride the waves, because regardless of how much it fluctuates now, you are holding future gold.

I bot in immediately when I read about the larger implementation. Like you I just don't understand the drop, does EVERYONE think it's a lie but us? I verified it on the slack before buying. I don't fucking know, trying really hard to stop coming here and also checking the price.

buy everything cheap and reframe your thinking so you don't stress over "missed gains"

I bought at $0.17 and the only single thing I care about is "not losing" so as long as it's worth more than what I paid even by 1% I don't give a fuck. No stress.

Buying at ATHs makes me want to kms tho so I can understand, just try to avoid that.

Correct attitude

Needs to get on more exchanges for 2B cap

You're a gullible guy.

im not rofl, cant cope when my biggest hold is getting JUST'd this hard

does this make you gay?

Yes, white race master race.

I just buy more while it's cheap. If you believe in this coin, a fluctuation of 20-40 pct in a small time frame shouldn't sway you, especially in such a volatile market.

>bought at 8k sats

WHO CAN TOP MY JUST STATUS?

I've gotten to the point where it's not even worth it to cut losses because there's so little left to recover.

>I'm in my mid 20s now
>Otherwise I'd have managed to leave Veeky Forums by now but I've been here for 10 years and I keep coming back

iktf. since we're so similar, heres what I do:

1. Go to cryptocurrency subreddits (yes it is shitty)
2. scout people in the daily threads making predictions on price changes
3. keep a record of their accuracy
4. choose the top 2-3 people you find
5. stalk them and copycat all of their trades

This way you can have confidence in someone else instead of yourself, and that confidence is backed up by stats.

lmao i do this with 2 mini-whales on cryptocompare.. hes going heavy on IOTA rn

Why will link succeed? I want your honest opinions.

Link literally does everything.

>FOMO

there is no fucking fomo, anyone who wants link already has it, there is only hodlers who will continue to lose hope and dump

It

Hurts so GOOD

Getting deals signed and pushed through takes big companies a long time. This might be successful but it will take years.

I like this one

Ya just forget and miss the moon.

If it's a long term hold check it once per month you retard.

> Be poorfag NEET
> Discover that Veeky Forums does cryptotrading (which I had never heard of, except for btc and the like)
> Invest 20 dollars in LINK to hopefully buy lambo
> tfw 31 LINK
> tfw bought at .42 cents
> tfw price is at .30 and I just want to cash out and buy some weed
> tfw

What does it do that couldn't be easily added to ETH?

ETH has enough of a clusterfuck going on implementing POS and a bunch of other shit to worry about networking with banks and getting them into crypto.

I also like IOTA. It gives me the same feeling as reading ETH in feb last year. People will want it just because it is so different. Just need to wait for supply to become more distributed.

>yo do you have chainlink? it's $300 bro
>nah i sold it for weed two months ago

> It's destroying me mentally
I know for sure, that if I let go off my bags and LINK moons, I'm gonna hurt nyself physically
For starters I have withdrawn all my LINK from Binance

>im gonna sell it right at the top of the moon
retarded mentality when youre actually investing in proper coins like link, the price will stabilize at a high level and you are not going to be able to pick out the ATH, have fun selling at 150 when it goes to 450 a year later

This is correct. every dollar i invest is no longer money, but a potential liability/asset. Stop treating your trades like they're your god damned baby and start thinking more rationally.

This might be the coin that finally ends my crypto career. I don't care how low it goes. I'm prepared to lose everything.

Same here actually. Went all in with 35k fiat at around 8.5k.

Don't even give a fuck, I am NEVER selling under $1. The price right now is an insult. I moved it to MEW and pretend it went to 0. This will be $2 minimum by Christmas.

I am not deluded, I've sold coins at massive losses. I sold DGB early on. RDD. Verge. I've unloaded many bags in my day. This is a gem being raped ten ways from Sunday. It could go to 0, there are no gurantees in crypto. But the risks are well worth it.

We are the Link marines and WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING!!!!!

I will become Brendar Fraser himself if need be I'm not selling this shit.

>What does eth have that couldn't be implement to btc
Enough with this meme already

>There arn't immense differences in size between these coins

I could see $2 by summer maybe. Next fall more realistically.

Crypto moves to fast for that, you couldnt predict such a big timeframe, its just retarded.

WHY DID SERGAY BETRAY US

Personally, I think if anything, it'll pull a Ripple and snap from 250M to 7B market cap within the time span of a few weeks at some random moment.

Well random in terms of whenever an NDA gets lifted or a partnership gets announced.

LINKMARINE

I AM PROUD OF YOU

GOOD EXAMPLE TO SET TO THE REST

IM ALSO ALL IN BROTHER

NOT SELLING UNTIL $10

Doesn't IOTA have like a trillion supply? It can't really moon hard.

Reminder there was someone on Veeky Forums who owned 500k of link

there was a guy who owned 1.3m.

Thats me burnerman

robin williams urself bitch

Bagholding was priced in idiot DYOR

How much are you considering suicide?

To hold 1.3 million he must have got in during the presale and is probably still up 3x.

It is us 100k holders that bought in near the ath that are doing the real suffering.

Determine what your mistake is first op.

If you are bagholding, you fucked up and bought snake oil essentially, consider it an expensive lesson, then use TA or whatever and look for an exit & look for your next trade.

If you're not bagholding, you believe you are just early, then HODL, or if you know for absolute certain that you are right, realise this is now a great opportunity to lever in balls deep. If you're super confident, take out a second mortgage and go balls deep, if you're not confident enough to leverage, you're not confident enough to make the trade imo.

If you have found a better opportunity, then exit, eat the loss, then use it to fund your next trade or whatever.

But first, DYOR! If you don't know everything about what you're investing in, you're gambling.

Sergay has forsaken us. This is the end my friends.

Sibos hasn't even ended yet

Let me sum up your advice
>if you bought LINK at a high price, sell and move on
>if you bought LINK at a low price, acquire more, possibly using leverage
>if you want to buy something else, sell now

this is literally random advice

i mean, 10,000 LINK is 10,000 LINK. Why does it matter what your bought it at? Think about what to do now with a clear head

sell idiot, you are about to make a bad trade, its obvious from your emotional state you need to stop before the bear market makes you kys