Has anyone actually been gifted from Veeky Forums

I see all these donation threads. I don't think OP has ever delivered. Tell me otherwise.

I've never seen it

I knew it!

Not once. Feel free to donate ETH / ERC20 tokens though!

0x3BA26B9EB3044d1A3169aC4cEe55C91A94Bb99b1

I've never seen it, but I am willing to change that

No, I think they are a way groups of whales get coins they want people to buy to the top of the board. Get the name out there end people talking about it while they wait for the buy orders to roll in so they can dump.

That being said. Tips for my deductions welcome LOL. 2 BTC to shut up if you are part of a whale group ;)

Ether wallet: 0x59A492D5Af6C992229647b55d024e3b1D93dFeab

Eth: 0xC86Ae2E7e818619EDcC51Bf326610B7A7aE16752

Btc: 1M8qFNJXaNYtVJdYodeiqCuuueZCm21xsx

Ltc: LhZh7tpp5pnM7fT48KHcW4nALFKpcTJDyA

I dont buy butcoins i only get then from you fellow biznessman

Up 0.0001 btc so far

1NbLpfpEp3LfV8mPhZwbUhej7ci3S7Xez

Yup 3.5 ETH back in like feb

Pretty sure it is a scam now, especially the 'giveaway' threads. Bump a coin they are selling to the top and get people to read it and then pay notice of the other threads on the board about it like 'I just made 100% on XXX coin'. Dodgy stuff goes on all the time, especially in unregulated trading. Either that or My Autism is acting up.

I am going to bed anyway.

That is cool to know I guess. £700 blockfolio feelsbadman, that poorfag feeling. Glad somebody treated you guys though. 0.0001BTC is riches! lol

I posted an address in one of these scam giveaway threads, ended up with 0.1 of some random shittoken, basically spam trying to hype their ico or some shit

None yet maybe today is the day
1N28Kk6dbJfZLRZLM2GU9tf387D6BwFP8n

All the time desu
One more time won't hurt
18gVycPzMw36rc8UAtYXXJojjRpasXdw6M

I got like 0.0002 for doing a shop request. pic related

its one of two things:

geting data about accounts from people here, what coins they own, how much, if they own a large number when those get moved to changes, etc: solution is only ever post an unused account because youre guaranteed to not get shit anyway

second reason is just more shitskin shilling like people have mentioned, and i dont know why the fuck moderators havent banned those threads to begin with. do we even have fucking mods?

if you own a large amount of ether you tend to get them that way too, chinkcoins and the like spamming etherdelta with their neversuccess coins.

Someone gave me a few lumens, dgb and bitbean once. It was only a few cents wirth though

i would might donate to someone if they really need it.

but everyone here are day traders/whales begging for chump change, disgusting.

Invest in my future please. I don't expect much of it, but I'll be happy nonetheless.

BTC: 1EbC1N12ctHhPZUYHffCzyUbtk1CZdxDBj
ETH: 0x5d54713e65612145cd3559fb13574face1b0adbc
LTC: LVxfjTsNdcjcU5rfB42nFXugvq6WFocA3F
ZEC: t1aoC6uwFcnYGo9nm4HBMyRGm4LXWvTwNud
DSH: Xg3q9p1zDa7Y9BBEwqudUCJE8BEQsDDcBY

yes

I've been 'gifted' DASH and LTC for drawings I've posted...
Anyone wanna fund my graphic novel?
LTC:
LYZ8Q4fyJqTJ6GvypMdsKDgzkSniCJ3MSw

I got 5k DGB gifted to me by an user doing a giveaway to people who got trips. Still hodling it even though it's gone quite down. Thanks user, wherever you are.

Yeah some peckerwood gave me 5000 egold erc20 whatever the fuck that is. Reminds me of when I first got into Bitcoin back in 2011 people were comparing it to the original egold.

No and mods are supposed to prune those threads but the faggots are probably too busy rolling in them.