If I just landed flush with one clean shot

If I just landed flush with one clean shot...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gp5GS3RmRq0
youtube.com/watch?v=hq9P0B6PtAM
youtube.com/watch?v=PVt36wTRoDc
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vv7kZjFSLE
youtube.com/watch?v=W5WfWmISKrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao just breathe by him hes like 4ft tall

If youre anywhere between 5'5" and 6'2" around his weight and a regular fit fag with no training he would murder you

Haha yeah dude! Manlets are weak!

A couple of times open hand then I'd cock back my fist and plant one right in the middle of his nose.

Yeah. Yeah that'll do nicely.

Next manlet dyel on the list:
[X] McGregor
[ ] Memeweather
[ ] Tyson

>5'5"
>6'2"
>around his weight

Wow, so he can wipe out any anorexic manlet or morbidly anorexic lanklet? He sure is a force to be reckoned with.

Way to beat around the point of my argument

Nate could take a beating, no matter how many shots McGregor landed on him, that is still 3x as more as Aldo and Alvarez could ever hope to achieve.

Fuck, I want Conor vs. Nate III
It'll be the best fight of all time. Those two guys work so well off of each other in the terms of style and personality.

They should do it for a title fight man! It will break records! More that Khabib vs Conor

Khabib is a negative draw. His only fans as shown from 205 are nothing but fat neckbeards.

Draws
>Woodley
>Mayweather
>Diaz
>Possibly Aldo

jokes on him im 5'3''

desu conor's a legit 0.00001% freak manlet with his absurdly long reach and KO power

This. as long as Diaz keeps puts pressure on McGregor I think he could stop him by round 4 because McGregor would just be gassed by then

Yeah, his hands are huge for his size, but also keep in mind
>reach is long for his division
>height is big for his division

Not saying he didn't put up a good fight against Nate, but if he would have more of a challenge in welterweight. If went up against someone like Wonderboy he wouldn't score easy KOs.

>nice trips
also im 5'9 (160lbs) with a 76" inch reach
and i want to get into boxing
>long time lurker
recently started lifting
>>any advice?

Conor McGregor is decent at what he does, but MMA in general is a meme sport. Aside from holds, they don't put their training into good use. Literally swinging their bodies around hoping to land a hit. Hopefully he gets into boxing, dude has a lot of mouth and it'd be great seeing him shut down again.

McGregor was pretty much calling out Canelo over twitter after his Khan fight, and Canelo said he'd be down with a fight any time of the day.

>fighting that allows more versatility
>meme

You boxing fags are the absolute worst and this is coming from someone that boxed.

>versatility
kek

Even the fighters themselves look surprised when they knock someone down.

He's not exactly dyel but near on the fence. I could take him in a 1 on 1 fight but I wouldn't enjoy it or anything. He seems like a nice guy and I wouldn't take pleasure in it or anything.

>boxing fags

Good post. The fact that you said you used to box makes it that much more valid.

>muh dead sport

>looking at a pic of him weighing 145

I used to fuck bigger sweetbitches in prison who weighed more than 145 lbs.

mma is embarrassing

its basically white americans that got ran out of boxing

*wraps legs around your neck*
"You were saying?"

>you're an obese NEET living in your parents' basement and we both know this.

205 lbs at 6'4. How about instead of projecting you hit the gym and eat something? Also learn to greentext newbitch.

>be me
>MMA gym is offering a free week for those interested
>me and this girl go for BJJ day
>that coach teaches us multiple moves
>wants us to roll
>hesitate for a second and think "h-he wants her to wrap her legs around me and feel her up"
>try not to be awkward about it
>feel her legs wrap around my hips
>her pussy is exposed for a potential invasion from my cock and rubbing against it
>try my best to not get a boner
>do the moves I was taught and barely make remaining soft

PWN3DDDD, this guy clearly has the superior internet lingo and probably knows how to greentext

>he picks up heavy things and thinks that will help him win a fight

aaaand the manlet loses

surprise surprise

>be Conor
>train for a manlet
>train for an orthodox fighter
>train for a stand up fight
>train for a non-triathlete
>suddenly fight cholo lanklet
>lose
Hmmmmmm

>be Conor
>train properly for cholo lanklet
>win

posting a vid of conor getting submitted is like posting a vid of jordan missing a shot. Hes still great. Save the mma discussion for people who have been watching since before conor vs nate 1

It's probably best to roll with females who are more skilled than you the first few times you roll with females. That way you are just trying to survive so there is no way you'll get a boner.

>he's never been in a real fight
>he thinks strength will have no carryover to an actual fight
Top kek.

Nate won that one

since MMA fighters have to train on other stuff as well it's normal for them to not be as good as boxers in boxing.

Boxing is pretty much as limited as taekwondo you delusional retard.
In MMA you can box, kick, grapple and do almost whatever the fuck you want. How can you compare that to a sport where you can only punch?

King Khabib will break your chicken

You saw the webm, right?

>Nate finished Conor.
>Conor didn't finish Nate.

>when you nut but she keep suckin

>win
No

Nate has never lost a fight.

Saw the whole fight. Nate kicked his ass. 235

Are you anorexic? 205 at 6'4 is jack shit, start eating

>Its normal
Its guaranteed that the best boxers are better at boxing than any MMA fighters, it's not like there's exceptions.

I'm not comparing shit, Conor is the one making dumbass remarks. Also, with those 3 examples you really changed my mind about MMA, truly a sport with limitless potential.
>First round
>Swing arms like crazy
>Either get lucky or you dont
>Second Round
>Do the same, but a bit slower
>Third Round
>Too slow to do anything fun, end up doing more damage to yourself than your opponent ever did
>Make it easy for any hit to knock you out

UFC is getting big because WWE fans are getting tired of watching the same old shit, and they're transitioning over.

>Swing arms like crazy
You are retarded.

In other words you don't know anything about martial arts. Stay weak.

? Not him but how much do you weigh big boy?

damn, now i feel like playing some tekken 3

youtube.com/watch?v=gp5GS3RmRq0

>boxingfag on suicide watch in 3...2..

"MMA is as close to a street fight as you can get!!"

People actually say this shit like its a good thing

DAMN THAT SHIT WAS CLEAN.

>That defense
It's like he's asking to be hit.

Keep going though, surely that isn't the only example of MMA where someone isn't throwing their body everywhere.

why is reality not a good thing?

Well the lower your arms are the stronger your hits are going to be. Maybe he was trying to dominate stand up

I already mentioned holds, there's not much you can do once you're in one. Training to prevent them isn't something that takes years, though, not sure why you're impressed by them.

kek

Sometimes when there's not much time left they agree to just swing wildly at each other.

Gotchu senpai.

>there's not much you can do once you're in one
wrong. watch Mighty Mouse's last fight. Basically a Jiu Jitsu seminar.

Maybe, but defense is key in any fight. From the very beginning, you can see the guy in blue is just as bad as the guy in black. His hands were up, but no head movement or actual use of hands. The guy who threw the punch stayed still as if he was waiting for something, and the punch itself wasn't followed through with anything. I have no clue what the point of it was, because it wasn't meant to do damage either.

who? vs literally who?

> Who didn't know how to fight

You forgot to add that part friend :)

>who is josh thompson

>MMA fighter
>also undefeated kickboxer

What say you now, boxingfag?

I thought we settled this when a world heavyweight boxer tried MMA and lost in 90 seconds?

>tfw boxing is becoming more and more irrelevant
>tfw only 3rd worlders care about boxing
>tfw amateur MMA fighters would murder pro boxers
>tfw connor mcpotato would murder floyd in a boxing match

Is boxing even a sport?

Boxers don't train in MMA, but MMA fighters tend to train in Boxing. My original statement was that McGregor had a big mouth and was calling out certain boxers, which he would have his ass handed to him by.

>McGregor
>Beating anyone in boxing
apex kek friend
youtube.com/watch?v=hq9P0B6PtAM

>>tfw connor mcpotato would murder floyd in a boxing match
Damn, if you believe that, you are the potato

Who?

>Real fight
>Two retards doing retarded things
The quote is accurate as fuck

>"holds"
youtube.com/watch?v=PVt36wTRoDc

you've never watched a single mma match in your life my man, I can tell
watch a UFC event, 189 and 202 are good ones

>one moment in one fight encompasses the whole sport of mma

James Toney

Conor will surprise some people but he will lose.

i think hes talking about james toney who was 42 years old and 17 years removed from his prime

also he literally is punch drunk

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vv7kZjFSLE

I have hella respect for McGregor, but if some big motherfucker gets one hand on him they could kill his ass.

>Basically this
Also see maywether v manny

>stating the obvious

thats why weight classes exist

randy was 47

>Boxing
The sport of poor niggers and brown people.
No one cares about fist swing only anymore old man. Get over it. MMA>anything else> fixed boxing matches

toney had already boxed 620 rounds of professional boxing before that fight. thats not counting all the sparring wars he was known for in the gym or even his 35 amateur fights. he was also known to have the shittiest diet in boxing which will age you terribly.

Nah

>the guy in blue is just as bad as the guy in black.
>you are talking about Cowboy motherfucking Cerrone
nigga you are fucking dumb. Don't try to talk like you know shit about this sport when you don't know who Cowboy is.

It basically won't unless you fight a retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=W5WfWmISKrk

LRN2Actualfighting

Just squirm until they gas and KO them

Is this an excuse to dumb MMA webms?

*dump
Fuck my stupid, dumb life.

In a boxing match? Nah, in a fight? He'd kill him

I love Genki, no homo

that guy will never be the same

I don't have a Veeky Forums pass, so this dump will take a bit

But he's right to call out boxers, he'd kill every single boxer even near his weight class, that's a fact.

As he said

"They say I can't box so I say okay, let's fight and they say they'll fight me if I don't kick or wrestle. They say I can't wrestle so I say okay let's fight and they say they'll fight me if i don't throw elbows or use ju-hits. They say I have no ju-jitsu so I say okay let's fight and they say they'll fight me if I don't throw punches or kicks. I'm the only one who actually wants to fight"

Boxing is a dead sport and MMA is more technical, exciting and uses far more skill. These are facts.

same height and weight
currently doing muay thai and boxing
join a gym
drop maybe 5 lbs if your cardio sucks

I FORGOT THE FUCKING FILE
was just about to post this, thanks mane