Who had the better oratory?

I say Churchill. Hitler speeches are overrated, although he had good delivery.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jB5wZtV1MWM
youtube.com/watch?v=vUkHFIvqBqo
youtube.com/watch?v=2z9A-_M_frc
youtu.be/mw4vMZDItQo?t=50
youtube.com/watch?v=poOZFKoEx9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Churchill's calmness > Hitler's theatrics
youtube.com/watch?v=jB5wZtV1MWM

Mosley
youtube.com/watch?v=vUkHFIvqBqo

Churchill, hitler was like an autistc 10 year old on xbox live
Mosley was on another level entirely

Churchill’s speeches personally inspired me, I didn’t feel anything but slight humour from Hitler’s speeches.
Then again, I can’t understand German.

Hitler inspired his soldiers to the point where they fine killing women and children.
Virgin Churchill couldn't make a single one of his soldiers go on front even if his life depended on it

This is entirely wrong. All of it.

Why are brainlets allowed to post?

This.

then prove me wrong
german troops were storming paris while remembering hitler words from his speech while fat fuck churchill was chillin on his island

Except they weren't killing women and children, you mongrel.

Conquering France is an entirely reasonable thing for soldiers to do, killing women and children is not. While, I'm sure, a little did go on, it was in no way legal or condoned.

Churchill oversaw the Battle of Britain, the Battle of the Atlantic, North Africa, the Far East, etc., etc.

this. it really speaks to the retarded childish brain of stormfags that they think screaming=great. Made even more apparent when even this isnt enough for them and they have to put in "epic" super hero music over all of hitlers speeches

in france maybe not but in slavic countries definitely

They're marketed to Americans who need extra musical stimuli so that they can keep watching without getting distracted by the latest drama on twitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=2z9A-_M_frc
Mosley is literally the greatest orator since the invention of audio recording

Churchill's speeches are extremely shitty. The only reason why he's glorified is that he was the Anglo leader.

Yeah, I clearly remember Hitler's speeches telling his soldiers to kill women and children.

jesus christ he was right about everything

Being an anglo would actually count against him.
He is glorified because he was the one Chad in an entire Empire of virgins.
Also because he wrote the history books himself.

This is from a neutral point of view with no bias towards the axis or allies. From what i researched the french didn't mind the German occupation as much as you would think. Many french spoke of the Germans highly. Also it should be noted that the British should also be held responsible for the deaths of innocents. Because the British air force was no match to the Germans, Brits had mostly performed night time raids on German occupied France, releasing bombs on any light source they could see, resulting in a lot of pointless civilian deaths.

>not /ourguy/ Powell
youtu.be/mw4vMZDItQo?t=50

>Because the British air force was no match to the Germans
The Battle of Britain disagrees with this statement.

Well, you won't get far in Bavarian beer hall scene without being fucking loud.

>you can tell I'm a history connoisseur because I disagree with the popular opinion

Ah yes as we all know the Jewel in the Crown has succumb to communism.

Isn't Churchill's recording just his reenactment?

Did he do anything historically significant in his life?

Both of them are better orators then stalin

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=poOZFKoEx9c