Who else here /onlyliftingsotheycanlookjoocyintheirfuneraltuxaftersuicide/ master race?

Who else here /onlyliftingsotheycanlookjoocyintheirfuneraltuxaftersuicide/ master race?

I lift for men, I want to die too but maybe a man can make me happy and if not then my ending must come

Being gay is sexual easymode, dude. Even easier than chicks.

I'm a girl
Why are you guys so autistic?

Why are you lifting to get dudes then?

Mtf doesn't count fag.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>Go up to guy
>Tell him you wanna fuck him
>Profit!

Reminds me when a friend girl said
>''I was hinting at him to come see me! And it didn't work, so sad he isn't interested!''
to which I replied
>Stop ''hinting'' and be straight about it. It's not anyone's job to fucking guess what you're thinking

I'm gonna guess the only reason why you can't get laid is because you expect the other one to fucking guess you're into them.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

I don't want to get "laid", I want someone to stay with me forever

Ugly body

yea, a female can get laid any time they want as long as they don't have fat rolls, and smell like cat pee.

not quite true....

they can get booty as long as they are not trying to "bat above their average",,, or "outkick their coverage"....

a chick who is a 4/10 won't score with a dude who is a 7/10 no matter how drunk that dude is...

>Soon I'll be 50 years old

>as long as they don't have fat rolls, and smell like cat pee.
Even with fat rolls, literally all you need is a tinder account and say "READY TO FUCK" and you'll get dick within the hour.
The overall population of men is less picky about who they have sex with than the overall population of women. This is fact.

>I don't want to get "laid", I want someone to stay with me forever
So you're saying you can get laid but can't stay in a healthy relationship. Now, why does this sound so familiar...

>a chick who is a 4/10 won't score with a dude who is a 7/10 no matter how drunk that dude is...
Oh, hardly nowaday. Maybe when you're older, but I've seen a fair share of 8/10 guys (think in shape, blue eyes, blond haired) going out with fucking landwhales. No matter how good her ''personnality'' is, you can tell straight away that the guy could aim higher.

>I don't want to get "laid", I want someone to stay with me forever
This has little to do with a ugly body and more to do with a healthy mind. Seeing as youre browsing Veeky Forums youre probably lacking both.

>>Soon I'll be 50 years old
time to start lying about my age. oh, jj i won't be doing that as i am not female.

but both is a 100% disqualifier.

women say this shit, but they just really want the devotion from a partner. then they can spawn a couple of retarded kids and get fat in peace.

No shit. It's the male's job to go after women, why would she want a dude without any fucking initiative. Just like I don't like aggressive women, because that's a masculine trait and masculine women are disgusting whores. There's still a lot of people out there that are not degenerates and want traditional gender roles, you know.

Im in the exact same boat as you.
Part of what spurred me into losing weight is my most recent ex breaking up with me.
He said he just "wasnt that into me" but i cant help but think he would have stayed if I wasnt a fat fuck. I really loved him. Now i wanna get one and keep him.

Not OP, but I fucking hate kids.
I genuinely want a partner to experience the world with.

>but both is a 100% disqualifier.
Then take a shower, holy shit. Bitching about how hard it is to lose weight is one thing, but if the hurdle that's keeping you from getting laid is that practicing basic hygiene is just too fucking much for you, you should just kys

i hear ya. it's not your fault you are lonely.

i was talking about this exact this with a dude from work the other day. you would be surprised how hard it is for some people to master basic hygiene.

Obligatory

She looks like she could snap my dick by squeezing her pelvic muscles

If I make too many gains I might need to buy a stronger rope.

>master race problems