How do I get a body like this?

How do I get a body like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

elxrmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/04_onc-sarah-2_0497.jpg
bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2016_10/BFA_1455302536_1864340.jpg.fdad5e4f6eabe3c41c9a5ebc7428a560.jpg.e596b19ff3b258ec8f9c740f21e81ac1.jpg
instagram.com/p/BFpdE8dD8Wj/?taken-by=krotchy&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kidnap her

Surgically removing your dick will help.

Cut hard but waist to hips ratio is genetics

you could pay for a boob job tho

Gonna need picture of tits so I can estimate a proper plan.

upvoted

Did she?

UGUU AM I HOT?~~~

you won't be able to tell unless she takes her bra off

She's ideal

she looks like she's having a seizure

i meant of the op femanon you imbecile. the tis look grossly artificial though.

>tons of facial work
>did she get a boob job too?
Surely not!

What facial work? She looks normal except for makeup?

>This perfectly still image of a girl looking into the camera is having a seizure

Yeah, those wax lips sure look normal. Awfully sculpted bridge of her nose, too. Must run in the family!

it's probable the fake contact that gives her a weird look. if you're going to fake having 2 different eye colours at least get a contact the same size.

how do i get an apartment like that?

Be an accomplished professional in Manhattan

It's contouring and highlighting, she's natty

They're real

actually no they're not. it's been proven that it's just a contact lense. I know you'll refuse to believe an idea that is different than your own - so I will provide a source. But you will likely reject any evidence I show you. But this source might be useful to someone else.

She's mine. Fuck off, you tubbies.

What? Are you serious?

elxrmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/04_onc-sarah-2_0497.jpg

bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2016_10/BFA_1455302536_1864340.jpg.fdad5e4f6eabe3c41c9a5ebc7428a560.jpg.e596b19ff3b258ec8f9c740f21e81ac1.jpg

and here is one from her IG for comparison

instagram.com/p/BFpdE8dD8Wj/?taken-by=krotchy&hl=en

It is what it is. She's still hot though

Perhaps, but the colour is so saturated and brightened that they don't resemble any natural human eye colour.

potato face

heterochromia makes me hard

I feel cheated

>Asymmetry

b r e h s

its crazy that one simple facial feature basically gave this girl a career. If she had normal eyes she would just be another insta hoe. Shed still be hot and popular but not nearly to the same degree

um can we have more forced food in mouths? Its my new fetish

She has an amazing body

She shoops all her shit, brehs. She's also been caught mimicking other more famous social media personalities, and posting other model's pics as if they're her own.

Her boobs are really tiny tho

God damn, she is the most perfect woman I have ever seen. I can't believe that women like this are out there. She makes me believe that there is a God, for only the Almighty could create something so amazing.

Mate they aren't.

Absolutely not

calm your loins, virg.

>not even worshipping a natty one
Look at her face, see those pale red patches? The dark lines on her upper eyelid? Her exaggerated eye colors? It's a good makeup artist. Also the extremely strong lighting.

>believing an IG girl's pictures

kek

And photoshop. Don't forget the photoshop

Disgusting.

Who here prefers a cute, natty girl?

welcome to the modeling industry

Ew, that's what I'm trying to not be, normal average girls are disgusting

welcome to the real world

Except she shoops her non professional shit too. Bitch has some issues

Instagram was a mistake.

you know how many insta whores have amazing bodys? she'd get lost in the swarm of instahoes if it werent for that fuckin eye

This.
Looks aren't going to last forever. But in the cases of a shit ton of makeup they don't last a day.

Well those models can make 400-600k a year on IG with a few million followers. So she has every incentive to shop those pictures too. I have a wanna-be "insta model" friend in our circle who only has 5k followers and gets paid to promote.

Instagram is her professional job

Fair enough. Too bad it's not working for her considering the most recent shit she's promoted are gummy bear vitamins and Casper brand mattresses

be a whore

She's getting paid 15-25k per promoted post. Considering it takes her all of an hour to take a picture with a gummy vitamin, it's still a great gig.

>She's getting paid 15-25k per promoted post
Calling absolute bullshit on that. If she had a bigger name and was promoting larger name companies, I'd believe it. But she's a one off playboy cover girl milking a fake gimmick. Sure she has a lot of followers, but small companies won't shell out that much

I do social media marketing for a startup so I know ballpark prices. $30 per thousand followers is average. I think she had ~715k?
$30 * 715 = $21450

Now I don't know what bigger agencies are doing- they might have a larger deal for that price like 2 a week for a month, or maybe cross platform stuff if she has a snapchat following.

Plus she's a hot girl so the number of legit eyes on screen is higher than almost any other account type.

You'd be surprised man - if you're a girl with 100-200k followers you can live comfortably off of instagram alone.

What about "humor" pages, how much do they make?

/b/ ?

Well it depends on engagement. If a high enough percentage of people are actually viewing the post (which can be measured by dividing likes or comments by followers) then they can make a similar amount.

In other words if you have 500k "followers" but your posts get 20 likes then you won't make any money because clearly your engagement is basically zero

>She shoops all her shit, brehs.
Most of instagram sluts do the same thing. I see it as internet make-up and just enjoy the show even if the IRL version won't be nearly as pretty.

WHY isn't everyone making money on Instagram then?

Well if you have the followers and the engagement you very likely are making money. For really big brands like musicians or luxury brands - they would be unlikely to promote because it would look tacky. It all just depends on a lot of factors

Shes a fucking witch!