Can we get a feels thread going?

Can we get a feels thread going?

I recently got over this girl who was cucking me hard and used me for everything. Now since I read two posts from redpill I just dont give a flying fuck about her or her feelings.

Also broke a PR on squat.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/top/?sort=top&t=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user, you're a great guy. You just need to respect yourself more. You gave the wrong girl everything you felt she deserved. But it's not about her, its about you. You deserve the world. So fuck her. Work on yourself. Your confidence, your body, your mind, so when the perfect girl comes in your life you'll be ready to give her the world.

op, what's your PR boi?

Love you man, I needed that.

eh, nothing fancy 150. just 10lbs over my current weight. Hitting the min calories is my biggest issue. Dirty bulking is a real threat.

user, it wasn't me, it was you

It was me, I was weak, no more. Also starting to give more fucks since I've stopped drinking. Buttttt replacing it with gym and gainz.

Love you too buddy keep your chin up. Congrats on your PR btw. How much was it?

This OP. I can relate giving everything to the wrong person.
Girl I dated was absolutely horrible to me, and I let it happen.
Was learned helplessness I developed early on in life at around 4 years of age.
I fixed my shit, lost weight, still losing weight, and got with a guy who was losing weight himself, and convinced him to be very serious about it.
There is a light at the end of the tunnel OP, just keep progressing and when that right person comes along and you get with them, you'll be able to give them 100% because you gave yourself 100% at your lowest point.

150 just about 10 over my current weight. I NEED to hit my calories. Lucky if I hit over 1500. weak

Thank you bro!

My shoulders hurt when overhead squatting and it makes me want to kill my self because I'll never be good at weightlifting.

You're welcome dude, just keep moving forward and you'll make it, both in love and with yourself.
Much love bro, I know you'll make it.

>Now since I read two posts from redpill I just dont give a flying fuck about her or her feelings.
Can you screenshot posts or copy and paste them? I just got my heart broken

I started lifting for a girl, then after 2 or 3 months i realized it wasn't worth it and kept lifting, but now after almost 1 year i saw on normiebook that she's celebrating her gf's birthday with some friends.

It just feels weird that she was once with me and now is probably scissoring her gf right now

Anyone elses oneitis gave into from the lesbian meme?

Good job user, you're better off without her. Recently got over my shitty ex and started dating a qt with a fat ass that treats me good, I hope the same happens for you.

Hey man keep at it. Congratulations. Get some good rest and have a protein shake. I wanna see you at 160 by the end of the week.

My very first gf only dates women now. After me she's not dated a man. Wonder if I was that bad.

Girl I like at work asked me to go to a concert with her. Not sure if it's an actual date though, I'm honestly fine either way.

Squatted a pb of 245lb, but my lower back is hurting a bit. Should I be using a belt?

cake bruh!

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/top/?sort=top&t=all just read them all breh

Nah bro, opposite here, so related.
>Dated chick who was horrible to me
>She was fucking other dudes for alcohol
>Leave her
>She's pregnant, tells me I'm the father
>Tell her to see Murray for that shit because fuck that
>After a couple years slim down, cuts lots of weight, cope with all the shit that happened in a short time frame
>She still called me sometimes out of the blue after I moved for like a year straight
>Become some fem twink and now in loving relationship with boyfriend
In the end, I really did have the last laugh.

fuck it man, doesn't matter how you get there

>Fat fuck checking in
been depressed but haven't changed a god damn thing about my situation

tfw, life is great except you're fat, all pros go out the window because you're still the fat guy

pick up a barbell and dont stop. There's this 71yr old lady who lifts...low key would not pullout of her if she let me hit it.

Note to anyone who reads these. These are facts. You can do anything you want with these facts. Fuck women, or try and lock a woman down (lol)

if only it was that easy

to get in shape, and go from over 280lb down to a respectable size is going to require a life style change which i don't know if i can do right now, i don't think i could do this shit as passionately as i once did,

tfw former powerlifter
tfw. doing too much thinking and not enough lifting these days

worst of it is, my body/mind wont change unless i fucking do something about it, nobody will come around and i will just lose 60+lb out of nowhere

time to get to work, but i am a broken man right now mentally

You can do it user, we're all gonna make it

>tfw ex broke up with me like a decent person
>tfw can't even be angry at her to make it easier to move on
>tfw would rather have been cucked and driven to move on by anger instead of missing her

Same problem here, user.
My ex seemed and still seems perfect, she was the first person I ever thought, "This is gonna be the girl I marry."
Then she left me, and like you, I'm still in love with her
It's hard to comprehend how to move on from someone that could've have been "the one."
I have a habit of deleting our old photos but recovering them from the deleted file.
Lifting is the only way I can keep my mind off it. But then I see all the women who are too attractive to be single and think that I'll never have a chance at someone like them either.

Feels bad man
Keep making gains breh
We're both gonna make it

>being such a permavirgin that you actually read "theredpill"

lmfao i can smell you from here

Nobody gets an ex back right away; takes a year at least. You basically have to start off at square one when both of you have moved on in life and then rekindle as "strangers". And I guess that is what I plan to do, as autistic as it may seem, but plans change.

I'm going to ask out another girl to test if my ex was "the one". Makes me feel good when my friends say she is better looking than my ex. She didn't find a better looking person than me though! The dude is balding and scrawny

Always look on the bright side! Damn right we're gonna make it!