Sorry, user-kun. I'm flattered, but I only date men that bulk on chankonabe and sumo deadlift at least 4pl8

>Sorry, user-kun. I'm flattered, but I only date men that bulk on chankonabe and sumo deadlift at least 4pl8

>user-kun, show me how to use this machine!

>go clubbing in Japan
>someone is feeling up my muscles
>turn around to dance with them
>is a man

EVERY TIME.
Women in Japan like muscle, but not as much as men

first learn motor skills

Sorry I only like whites, take it easy

Well you just got lucky then because thats my goal.

Holy shit this story is fucking amazing

>Chankonabe
>The dish contains a dashi or chicken broth soup base with sake or mirin to add flavor
>tfw need mirin to bulk to get more mirin

Seriously, I'm amazed chanko isn't Veeky Forums's official meme food. It's healthy god tier bulking food and one of the key ingredients is mirin.

>tfw you can ohp lmao1jap but only bench press lmao1.5jap

>healthy

Yeah that's why the average sumo lifespan is 60.

Getting obese on healthy food is still getting obese.

Its not healthy though man. Just because it's Japanese doesn't mean its better for you.

It's effective for what it does which is make people fat but I don't think its good for weightlifters who care about their physique.

What about it is inherently unhealthy?

Saturated fats, bad ratio of carbs to protein and a lot of sodium among other things.

Again, good for getting fat and strong. Not good for lean or "regular" bulking.

They get fat because they literally eat 10,000 calories a day. There isn't some special high-calorie ingredient they put in. It's just a stew dense with calories and protein.

fug muh dick

Calling it dense isn't doing it justice. Real, real chankonabe is around 1000 calories for a bowl and you will probably want to eat more than one.

>Can I borrow your water user? I'm really, really thirsty!

She bulk on my chinkonabe

that hip mobility is my goal.

>Saturated fats
From what? The main protein sources are chicken, fish, and tofu.
>bad ratio of carbs to protein
It's meant to be eaten alongside rice.
>a lot of sodium
That, I buy.

East Asians consider fit men homos. Their homos workout just for the pure purpose of slamming ass as hard as possible.

>There's people out there who can't even squat properly
ayy

>Snowflake Japanese girls
Don't go there expecting that shit.

Japs hate white girls tho that's for sure.

Shit, you might be onto something.

fakest story of all time

As long as theyre pure maidens its fine by me

It's the cheapest and most bland tasting Nabe, It became a meme food because Sumo people eat it and neckbeard weebs heard about it in some anime or saw it on som Jap-documentary.

>came here hoping for chankonabe recipe that is doable in the southern USA
>found nothing at all
>tfw

So long as your town has an asian market, you can make it easy-peasy.

I currently live in Japan and eat Nabe every once in a while. It's just broth in which you boil nabemono in (literally translates into boiled stuff). Japs don't make shit from scratch, they buy finished broth, broth cubes or concentrate and then add teh stuff they want to boil in it.

AS mentioned, just go to an asian market and see if they have any broth, try to get cubes or concentrate as it's cheaper, if you want to go ghetto just mix normal chicken broth with the powder from top ramen.

Next you want to add your stuff, you can literally just throw in anything you like. I like using chicken meatballs (you always see them in chanko), fried tofu (almost free here in japan), leek and broccoli, sometimes I add spinnach for the nutrients even tho it's extremely un-japanese and if I feel like spending money I add a tomato like the Taiwanese or Chinese do. If I had access to cheap vegetables I would add a lot more but you basically cant fail so throw in whatever.

>tfw when you gotta be a gook to tap dat ass

feelsbadman

Where abouts you live, senpai?

i highly doubt you can squat like that sumo wrestler with the arches of your feet flat on the ground, heels on the ground too.

and straight lower back, tailbone not tucked in. Post a pic if you can. It's actually quite rare.

Overpopulated meme-town Tokyo. Also forgot to add, don't drink the broth. Chanko has a more fishy bland flavor so if you want chanko for the manko add some fish.

>don't drink the broth
Not gonna make it

like literally told in threes
>fairy-tale tier

Huehuehue sure desu. They totally all are.

It's true tho most of the otaku culture is actually causing the death rate to be greater then the birth rate