Why do women crave this type of body?

Why do women crave this type of body?

Women love shoes, of course a shoe salesman's body drops their panties.

fpbp

>tfw no peggy wife

>not disgustingly fat but also doesn't make them feel fat themselves
>still strong enough to carry shit

face/general aesthetics > height > body

you mean why do women crave the body of a bjj blackbelt? Probably because he can fondle an guys asshole he wants

Doesn't make em feel shit about themselves, and makes them confident in the fact that they've properly caught the man - because the ordinary guy with a dadbod is sure as hell not going to be drowning in pussy.

Might as well call it the cucked-husband-bod, cause that's what it is.

>crave
lmao no, they crave the new guy at work who they see in nice clothes all the time. dad bod = screaming signal for provider

What I don't understand is why women feel good about getting a guy that is obviously below them. I understand the points you're making but is that really worth it in the long run? Like, yeah you caught him and he's loyal to you but...so what? He's nothing special

I don't even like to hook up with guys that not at least equally attractive and in shape as me.

>looks aren't everything
>just don't be ugly
How new to earth are you?

Have you ever been around middle-aged women? Whole different mindset.

If you're a female aged 18 - 22 this is the normal mindset. Then you start trading down until you get someone with a stable career.

Because it's good enough to be attracted to while being fat enough for them not to feel insecure about themselves.

because daddy issues

idk why al didn't like fucking peggy. i would have berried my dick so deep in her that whoever could pull me out would be crowned king of england.

I believe it gives the person a sense of security/satisfaction when they are in a relationship with someone they think is less attractive than them. They don't have to worry about them cheating for the most part, and I think it gives the attractive one in the relationship the power.

F O U R
O
U
R

T O U C H D O W N S

Next time you go out to a supermarket take a good look at the sample of male bodies.

It's not the face they want a man with a shit body, but because women generally don't give a shit about what their partner's body looks like.

Al was prime football player in his youth, and they mention many times he was a chad. He only looks that way because Peg and the children have destroyed his hopes and dreams.

If you mean irl, then its because [spoiler]he reminds them of their dad [/spoiler]

high est

>idk why al didn't like fucking peggy
Try living with a woman for 20 years and you'll see.

This, and Peg never did anything he asked, or anything useful in general.
There are a few episodes where she cooks or cleans, and Al ravages her because of it.

Women don't really give a shit about your body, granted you aren't disgusting

It's all about STATUS, STABILITY, AND FACE

Because women actually care less about a guys appearance believe it or not. As long as you're not a total manlet or super obese then you're good.