I just took:

I just took:
500mg DNP
1 ECA stack (24mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine & 80mg Aspirin)
20mg Yohimbine

I feel really fucking weird, pretty dizzy, sweaty and I can hear my own heart beat.
Is this normal?

It's normal in the sense that all humans will someday die. Good luck

ur going to die bud see u l8r

>69420 get

confirmed for OD on yohimbine

standard dose is 2mg also if u combine it with DNP its fatal

gg bro.... rip in peas

take a fucking cold shower fucking now!!

guys I really don't feel good I'm gonna try and force myself to throw up

post vid of this pls

Do this then get to the hospital

At least your corpse will be lean

If this is real then you are going to die. literally. Say your goodbyes to your friends and family.

I know he's just trolling but I can't help being concerned.

That sounds about normal. My heart is usually fairly elevated on dnp/eca

Ephedrine is banned. how do you get it?

You can get it in bronkaid and primatene which are asthma medications

If you're not trolling I suggest you call the amberlamps

That's the beauty of DNP overdosing though, nothing can be done about it. You can just die more comfortably in an ice bath.

i dont have insurance man
im feeling better, i think it was just the panda express i had earlier

kek

DNP General? Haven't seen one in a while but anyways.....

Just got my 250 mg supply from Scorpion DNP; wanna hop on a 21 day cycle, but I'm also on 30 mg Adderall XR. Don't take it every day, mostly when I have a ton of projects at work. Days I don't take addy I take EC stack to help with cravings.

Is it ok to take DNP w/ adderall? Only doing a 21 day, 250mg cycle. Currently down about 10lbs just through cutting and doing GSLP

All those side effects are normal on yohimbine and ECA. You might get panic attacks from the anxiety ECA gives you too. You'll get use to it soon.

DNP takes a while to kick in. So you wont feel anything, other than nausea if you took it on an empty stomach.

youre a fucking legend lmao

get in a cold bath and pray

also

>try to lose weight so you look better for your hobby
>die

hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

"No one is known to survive if they vomit after taking DNP"

oh shit rip

500mg is a normal dose, it's not gonna be the DNP that kills you m8. You'll be fine.

As somebody who has never taken DNP, how would I measure a dose? do you have to have some kind of special machine?

scales?

Vendors usually sell pre-measured capsules in 125, 225, or 300mg per cap. Pop however many you're dosing.

would purity be an issue? I've also heard about DNP powder coming as 10% moisture. What does that mean

for one thing where the fuck would I find a vendor, and for another how do I know if the vendor is trustworthy?

Leddit is actually really good for DNP related info. I buy from ScorpionDNP. Read up on all the info you can find before you do anything though, it will kill you if you mess up.

Ask the most shredded guy in your gym for information.
If he's offended that you think he's taking something call his bluff.

That's nothing you pussy. Back in my day:
>30-100mg dexamphetamine
>100-300mg caffeine
>50-100mg ephedrine
DAILY

Didn't even need the DNP, I was thin as bones. It's normal to be able to hear your own heart beat, what you're taking is nothing, bump up the ephedrine at the very least.

I've already read a fair bit on dosing and cycles and all that, it's just I'm unsure about the buying and measurement process. For example, are some DNP sources better than others? Is all DNP the same (I read about some kind of acid that some companies will sell instead that is basically all the downsides of DNP with none of the benefits)? I'm only planning on taking about 200mg so I'm not worried about dying, I'm just afraid of fucking up the dosing.

If it sounds too good to be true it usually is. 200mg is on the low side, you might not get the results you're expecting from it. I can't say much for other sources but Scorpion has been my top choice and the quality is great. My first cycle was 125mg for 2 days, 250 for 2 days, then 325 for a week. Make sure you take the recommended supplements as well.

Different guy, but how much weight did you lose, and how much of it was fat?

Anybody else us bronkaid as preworkout?

I maintained just about all my muscle but it was hell going to the gym on DNP. I started at around 177 and lost 7lbs during a week and a half cycle. Apparently the ratio of fat to muscle loss on DNP is 9:1 but not confirmed. My first cycle I had a terrible allergic reaction and had to go the ER, so just a word of caution. Not everyone's body reacts the same way.

All I'm looking for is a boost. On 200mg, I should be able to reasonably expect at least ~10 pounds of extra fat loss at least after a month of taking it with only mild side effects, correct?

Some studies have shown that the risk for cataracts and/or PN is higher over longer cycles, so I like to keep things under two weeks. Theoretically you could get the same results but a month of DNP really isn't a fun experience, and has a higher chance of adverse affects. I recommend a 2 week cycle, then about a month break, then reevaluate.

ah, thanks.

Don't see why not

thanks breh, so I would assume just make sure I up my water intake a shit ton to accomodate both addy/dnp right?

Yohimbine is the likely culprit. It can mess with your heart rate quite a bit, more so than ephedrine in my experience.