Fat People Hate FPS

>making actresses gain weight to fill roles ever
I just couldn't stop staring at how fat they made her get.
And to think there are actually willfull fat people with god tier genetics who squander it with weight gain. And here i am fit and ugly.

Trying not to murder every fat person on sight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RLu_hdlWUkI
amazon.com/gp/aw/review/0867197692/R1SLTQ2HT5K8DU/ref=cm_cr_dp_mb_rvw_2?ie=UTF8&cursor=2
amazon.com/gp/aw/review/0867197692/R3969KYAFJXKM5/ref=cm_cr_dp_mb_rvw_3?ie=UTF8&cursor=3
ravishly.com/2016/06/09/take-cake-medical-fatphobia-almost-killed-my-friend
fatnutritionist.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Making mattresses gain weight to fill roles ever

Is how I read it in the catalog.

I need to go to bed.

what's the story behind this picture?

Dark Mirror Season 3 Ep 1

Black. Not dark

>that butthurt

Did you assume its color?

Thanks, I'm an idiot

If you have an hour to kill this is pretty interesting/horrifying.

youtu.be/RLu_hdlWUkI

Jesus we are disgusting meatbags

>willfull fat people with god tier genetics who squander it with weight gain
I-I'm sorry...

BBC doing a world of good. Even if it only gets through to a few

A guy who literally cannot move a muscle is still able to eat a reasonable diet and not get fat. He probably once saw a fattie eat his weekly meals in one sitting and got tired of them telling people "it's sooo easy for you to lose weight" when they are able bodied themselves.

>That first cut of the day

>briteeth

Fat people hate, this time a book review of all things. Fat people wont even leave harmless dirt hippie women who write books about herbal remedies alone

amazon.com/gp/aw/review/0867197692/R1SLTQ2HT5K8DU/ref=cm_cr_dp_mb_rvw_2?ie=UTF8&cursor=2

>female hygeine
>mysgonistic

TOP KEK

Hurr skinny gook cunts refusing to assimilate into burger culture grrr

What the fuck am I reading is this real life? Is this meme magic at work?

Not gonna lie I kinda liked her thicc. Made her seem more obtainable.

>praises SH as one of the most intelligent person to have existed
>then proceeds to act smarter than him. IN ONE SENTENCE
>whole rant of her trying to prove him wrong
I now firmly believe that obesity is an addiction that comes close to the likes of heroin.
Holy shit this triggered me so hard.

>sharing a cinnamon roll
Girl you had at least two each

Kek best part in the show

Watched the whole thing! Quite informative!

I found it somewhat ironic that the male doctor doing the dissecting was obese himself.

I also found it interesting that all of the fat people they interviewed had excuses for why they were fat, and none of them just owned up to it.

As this video sowed, it's amazing how our bodies can adapt to new stresses and change, but they can only be pushed so far.

>I'm fat cause damn! Junk food is so cheap how could you NOT buy it?
>I'm fat cause of genetics lel
>I'm fat cause of genetics lel
>I'm fat cause I have to live up to some ambiguous soi-dissant tradition I've made up as an excuse to binge eat

Yeah, that one fat guy bothered me the most.

>It's the stores fault the bad food is on sale
>Salad is boring
>It's the food company's fault for making bad food
>Salad is just... salad.

? It's actor's job to fit the role he's playing, both mentally and physically.
Look at Christian Bale, this son of a bitch made many transformations.

I love how those dumb bitches think they know better than doctors and believe their sickness comes from everywhere, but not their extreme fatness.
Just what the fuck was she eating? How can you down so much shit a day to become fat as fuck and still be unable to consume enough iron and vitamins? HOW?

>your body is so weak and malnourished that it stops producing blood cells
>it's not my diet, it's magic illness

amazon.com/gp/aw/review/0867197692/R3969KYAFJXKM5/ref=cm_cr_dp_mb_rvw_3?ie=UTF8&cursor=3

This comment though... Inspirational and whale triggering.

this makes me hate skinny people too.
>durrrr I can't gain weight because of genetics!
>forcing myself to eat junk food is the only way to gain weight because bulking and weightlifting don't exist!
fucking skellies are as bad as hams

Her being chubby is part of the role though. Her character used to be much fatter and she's in the process of losing weight. Working to improve her appearance is actually integral to the story.

the chick with glasses would be such a qt, shame shes a fucking planet

The actual video, when Hawking questions how being sedentary has become a problem is really upsetting. They guy would probably do anything to be able to move again and people like the piece of shit who wrote this 'article' do it by choice.

great documentary, thanks for posting this man

"Mirror of Color"

The OP just says for directors/producers to not make them gain weight
Tbh the role didn't need a fat girl to have the same effect. Especially when she claimed to be anorexic but FAT as a teenager.
Who the fuck believes that someone who is anorexic is also fat all her life?

Must have been fat pandering.

>suddenly

like we couldn't see it coming

>I've been anorexic
>but I have always been fat
Skinny people have to improve their looks to. You aren't just attractive by being skinny nor did the episode display 4.8s that were perfectly attractive either.

You're telling me some ugly nigger is a 4.8? That just shows improvement meant more than just appearance. They didn't need her to be fat at all.

Serves them right for being a cancer on society, which encourages other, gullible people, to be just as miserable and disgusting.
What do they think they're going to win? Everyone can see fatties aren't healthy. From hearsay, personal contact to medicine. We all know how destructive obesity is for a person and the healthcare.
The government should take action, but it won't, because fast food industry makes a fuckton off those pigs.

And suddenly there is the slightest glimmer of pride in being a swede.

Wouldn't she be 36 or 37 when she died?

Holy shit. This post made me realize the true answer to climate change.

It IS to get rid of the fatties. But not through weight loss. Just kill them. It sounds inhumane but think of it like this:

Humans are fucking awesome carbon sequestration devices. Think of all that carbon theyve built up in their bodies. But if they lose weight theyre just breathing it back out as CO2. So if we just kill them and bury them deep, maybe the soil will absorb the decomposition gasses.

This fatty is a genius.

>A guy who literally cannot move a muscle is still able to eat a reasonable diet and not get fat
He can't eat at all, idiot.

Also he's a retard, no wonder he belives in calories.

Did you even read?

She refused to be forced to gain weight.

Gonna need to some some source on that post sir.

10:16

The fatty had breast implants im fucking dying

euhm wtf, what bussiness do universities have in their student's private life?

how's that a concern of them? and even then, why would expell someone because they have a disease?

You're a weak faggot. Wouldn't be able to hurt or kill anyone. Hell, you can't even look another human in the eye, worthless piece of shit.

>bryce dallas howard
>god tier genetics

ravishly.com/2016/06/09/take-cake-medical-fatphobia-almost-killed-my-friend

This my good sir.

>Get on a plane to London from Houston
>Everythings fine until Hamplanet waddles up (370+ lbs?)
>oh god not next to me, please god no
>she’s sitting next to me.
>She squeezes, barely just barely into the seat, I feel the arm rest get forced outward into my legs
>She then overflows over the arm rest about ¼ into my seat and over me (same for guy on other side)
>I’m about 10 seconds from calling the stewardess, this isn’t ok
>she then starts huffing and fussing “I’m going to raise the arm rests up, these seats are too small” she says, not looking at me or this other guy (realise if she does this her flab will flop against me for 9 hours)
>“Er no, I want my arm rest down” I say, followed by this other guy too
>“well that can’t happen, the seat is too damn small”
>She calls the Stewardess over “I need a belt extended” “ok” “two belt extenders” “er… ok”
>before she goes I say “Miss, this isn’t acceptable, this woman is spilling into over a quarter of my seating area”
>How dare you be prejudiced against me over my size, i have medical conditions
>“Ma'am, I’m sorry but, you aren’t able to fit into the seating area”
>HOW FUCKING DARE YOUUUUUUUU
>Starts screaming

Guys, I need help finding an old youtube channel again.

The videos on it were of that one cooking hambeast, but a dude with a very southern (I think) accent talked over them and it was fucking fantastic. There was also some other stuff on the youtube channel but that was the main focus.

Anyone remember the one I mean? Pls help

go on..

ah, I remember the name of the hambeasts videos he used now: It was Simply Sara.

I still can't find the guys channel though

Here's a little snippet from a blog a patient brought in the other day after seeing me.

fatnutritionist.com

please continue

Always sit in the emergency exit isle, they'll move fatties and retards.

I wonder if stewards/stewardesses get embarrassed about moving a fatty, or if they secretly enjoy it. Is it something that they can do freely? If I have a fatty next to me, can I complain enough that they will get moved?

What issues does your patient have, apart from being a large aquatic creature?

>because government taxes dont pay for fat fucks when they have a stroke or heart attack
>government takes 35% from my company
>USA is starting to really hinder the advancement of capitalism and these fat fucks are one of the problems

She suffers from severe anemia and refuses to take supplements because she is against "the big pharmacy" even though it wouldn't be prescription. She wanted to know what she could eat that is high in iron and doesn't taste like dirt.

They'll politely ask them to switch places with other people nearby who are not fat or retarded. They basically have to ensure that people sitting near exits can open the doors and not get in the way of the evacuation. Last time they moved some smelly chinamen who set next to me and couldn't speak English since they need explain the emergency door mechanics to people sitting in that row.

This. Sit in the emergency exit aisles where fatties can't be as they need to be able to help others in case of emergencies and a planet can't help anyone. The emergency exit aisles also usually have more legroom which is really nice if you aren't a manlet.

Another option is to travel in any other than economy class.

Oh yeah, the extra legroom is also a big bonus.

Did you tell her to go to the hardware store and buy a pound of nails?

But what if I'm not in the emergency exit row? What if two fatties sit next to each other?

Be nice to the stewardesses and politely ask to be moved in case there are seats available elsewhere. I bet they hate fatties as well and understand.

Luckily I haven't had to deal with this since morbidly obese people are rare in Eastern Europe.

I wanted to say something shitty, but I'm already in hot water for something else. I simply told her red meat, raisins, cereals, beans, etc. and left it up to her.

I wanna see three fatties duke it out in one row.

That would be poetic justice. They couldn't even use their arguments they use against normal people.

Define "Something else."
Tell her to grind up rust and drink it. Since she's fightan the big pharma like a true spooniewarrior, she's bound to get tetanus and die.

Now to be fair, she does have a point in saying that Hawking has no authority talking about dieting, seeing as he has 1. Never had to lose weight and 2. Is a physicist and not a dietician.

I told an obese patient to leave my office when, after two years of her struggling with controlling her diabetes, she pulls a sleeve of cookies out of her purse and starts eating them. I was so frustrated with her, I couldn't help her anymore.

He's not an authority on nutrition but he's not claiming to be - his argument that exerting effort to burn calories and eating less to lower the caloric intake cause weight loss stands regardless of who he is.

It's true that dieting doesn't work for almost all obese people. But that isn't because dieting is inherently flawed, it's because people don't stick to their diets.

Dieting isn't even supposed to work. If it worked all the companies making bank on dieting wouldn't get return customers. Or not so much return customers as customers that go through every single memediet only to fail because it isn't sustainable in the long run.

Yeah, he's not leaning on his credentials as "God of Physics" by saying "eat less + move more = lose weight". He's just a normal guy spouting common sense at that point.

Does anyone else know fat people that just straight ignore reality?

>Mother is 300lbs and 5'4
>Sits on her ass eating all day
>Has diabetes
>Refuses to stop eating sugar
>tells me Diabetes is an acronym
>says it stands for 'Don't Ingest Anything Bad Except Treats Except Sweets'
>tells me that 'because she made up an acronym her body will have a placebo effect and feel healthier'
>don't know how this is supposed to work
>but she insist
>counted last week when I visited, she averaged 150g added sugar per day based on what I saw her eat, including a day where she was sick and I made her nothing but vegetable soups
>tfw she will die and expect me to payfor a large casket

Former fatty here, was borderline obese but have been losing tons of weight (thanks to Veeky Forums and /fph/).

It's always weird when I try to explain to people what I'm doing, because their default statement is "So you're on a diet?" It's such an awkward word. I mean I FIXED my diet of pizza and cookies and now I eat lean meat and veggies, but I don't consider that being "on a diet".

Is your mother retarded?

>He believes you get diabetes from eating sugar
>calls others ignorant
Being American must be hilarious.

>mfw I read Stephen Hawking as Stephen King
I need to go to bed too,

I didn't say that. She has diabetes so eating 150g sugar isn't going to help now is it?

user, you know anemia is a real disease right? It's important to me that you know anemia is not a "magic illness" and it actually, factually exists.

And you’ve lost 23 pounds in a month? That’s the most amazing part of this.

MCELHENNEY: Losing it is easy. You just stop eating so f—ing much. [I’m also] working out three times a week. Regardless of your metabolism, if you stop consuming so many calories, you will lose weight.

Thats just people. Everyone thinks they can do no wrong and the shitty choices they made were the best they could do at the time, then blame something or someone

Fat Mac was great, he complained about how he got that fat by eating to the point of almost vomiting for every meal.

Plus, he lost all the weight and looks noticeably more buff. He tacked on mass!

>>tfw she will die and expect me to payfor a large casket
Time to start chipping in for some really nice life insurance policies.

I feel you brother.

It's super weird to me when people ask me if I'm on a diet. I'm not, I'm just avoiding killing myself slowly by taking responsability of what goes in my mouth.

They'd just cry about thin privilege