Manlet feels

Who here /manlet/? How have you dealt with it?

>Only had 1 growth spurt during puberty at 12
>Maybe grew an inch or two after at most since
>172.5cm / 5'7.5
>Waited and waited for another growth spurt that never came
>Would measure myself with a tape measure and marker every month
>Wanted to cry when I realized the fact that it just wasn't going to happen
>Even women and 10yr old boys tower over me now days

>That one kid you were friends with that was always shorter than you
>Then he grew and was the same height
>Then he grew again and again as you remained the same

>When your mother made fun of you for being the same height as her and never growing even though it was her fault for fucking a manlet loser

>No girl wants anything to do with a manlet
>You never had any control over it
>Wonder if it's even worth working out because they'll always just think you're compensating for being a little man

>Just be urself

Dude im the samd height and i fucked 7 girls what are you talking about

Are you ugly? Brown? Skeleton or fat?

5'10 here.
It sucks honestly.

5'10.5" here
I wear slightly lifted shoes which bring me to 5'11" at which I just lie and say I'm 6'0".
Manlet no more.

>5'7

gonna roid and go turbo mode. lee priest is my inspiration

jfc stop identifying as manlets you actual fucking idiots

>tfw never had a growth spurt

6'0 i wear high heels to bring myself up to 6'2.

as a guy who's 5'11", literally no one I've ever met gives a shit about your height as long as you're not 5'10" or shorter

Your actual problem is lack of confidence. You seem to hate your body and actually denigrate yourself by referring to yourself as "manlet".

First step is to stop insulting yourself.

Second step is to realise that you wouldn't want to marry a woman who gives that much of a fuck about your height.

Third step is to go to the fucking gym and stop crying, cunt.

>Discreetly lowering the bar so you fall in the acceptable range.
Faggot.
6'2" is the manlet cutoff.

if you're over 6 feet but don't have a nice house, own car, and successful career or don't have a gf, you're a complete waste of genetic potential and you should kys.

>Second step is to realise that you wouldn't want to marry a woman who gives that much of a fuck about your height.

They all care about height, especially modern Western women. It's literally the first thing they notice about a guy. Besides women, it's a fact that short men are less likely to be hired over a taller male.

I'm just tired of being shamed over something I had no control over. Fat people choose to be fat, women choose to be whores, I didn't choose to be short. I'm short because my mother made a poor decision because women are selfish.

I can go to the gym, and you know what'll happen? Chads will stare, Stacies will laugh, and I'll be the little man trying desperately to compensate for his tiny stature. I'm essentially genetic fodder.

I don't see the bright side for people like me when you're literally given the short end of the stick.

as a guy who's 6'0", literally no one I've ever met gives a shit about your height as long as you're not 5'11" or shorter

Are you me?

My parents just came back from overseas. They went to go be with my mom's parents.

Turns out all my cousins are over 6'. My mom then told me that even her brothers grew really tall.

My dad is 5'6" and I'm 5'7.5" (night height).

Holy fuck it still pisses me off.

My cousins got their growth spurts at 17 and 19 or so I'm told. I'm 21. still nothing.

>6'4" is manlet cutoff
This ever increasing height meme never gets old. Never change fit

>5'2"
>Not a kissless virgin
Accomplished what 99% of you can't do being a fucking manlet. Get fucked.

I'm 5'7 and weirdly I never gave that much of a fuck. Sure I'd like to be taller, but I'd also like to have a better face, better frame, better dick, be smarter and so on. The only time it bugs me is when I see a guy who's two meters and huge. I just don't like the feeling that he can snap my neck like a twig

I'm 5'10 and I have fucked much more pussy than most of my +6'2 friends.

But ur wide tho right? You have the frame and face lad?

>I'm also trans

I'm 6'1" and wish I was like 6'3" or 6'4", just to stand out a bit more.
I wouldn't care much if I was 5'9-5'10 though it would be easier to put on muscle without being too short

Fucking beta babies blaming all their problems on their height. If you were a rich, handsome, shredded 5'7 manlet you wouldn't even think about your height and women would 10/10 be all over you rather than a poorfag 6'2 lanklet.
Stop being such a little bitch; all it does is compounds your manletness.
Daily reminder that these guys are also "manlets" according to the Veeky Forums meme

any insecure manlets out there, do not listen to this guy. does not know what he is talking about

they are manlets though and to 9/10 people they look like they're overcompensating for something, just a fact

>this
I'm 6'3 and wear lifts to get up to 6'5.. not quite up to the 6'6 manlet cut off though :^(

>Dat Pic

WoW, even I was over 6'0, I would never date such a cruel creature. You can bet she will fuck you over as soon as you married her and she wants to try something "new".

>mfw I fucked a girl that was half a head taller than me and a 9/10 for me for some time

Lol okay manlet

Nah not really. Why would you need to overcompensate when you're above average height and have a good face? If theres anyone trying to compensate for something it's these lanklets on Veeky Forums who have nothing going for them besides their height, and have to perpetuate this retarded meme to make them feel better.

I went into lifting way longer before I visited Veeky Forums. I never had any people telling me something about my height. And I also laid some girls on a regulare base. I'm 5'9 and never understood that manlet meme because I just didn't got the point of it.

I love lifting, I'm confident, I do alot of other things besides lifting and my social circle is great.

Manlets who think their problems are because of their height are just pathetic.

"Overcompensation" is a word used by lazy fucks mostly. Would you say that a poor person getting rich is overcompensating? the majority of the time it is simply compensation for something you lack rather than "over"

Get over yourselves. 5'10 here, dated 6 ft + 9/10 girlfriend for 5 years. The rule is simple, if you don't Care other People won't Care.

Get over yourselves. 5'10 here, dated 6 ft + 9/10 gf for years. You're all autistic faggots. If you Care about your height, other People will notice. So stop caring about it. I never ever thought about height until I started Lurking fit too much. So stop paying attention to The meme

100% inaccurate, a lot of women care for height (not all do, that's why even turbomanlets like you can lie about their 5/10 exgf on the interwebs).

hi 6'4'' here - was born this way,
lucky for me

screw you manlets, when will you learn

Ok that's true, most women do Care. My point is that guys shouldn'y Care, nothing you can do about it anyway. Atleast I don't care, I'm pretty alpha. Oh how I loved other wymen mirin her on the Streets.

I swear to god you insecure little faggots are your own worst enemies. These threads are so unbelievably pathetic.

t. ugly acne ridden lanklet
I wonder how many girls this "real man" fucks every week.

I have a cute gf, so only one. You seem to be mad, is it because you are short :3?

OP I'm the same height and don't give a fuck. Its never stopped me getting girls, I didn't even realize height was a thing until I came here. I wouldn't date a girl that was too tall, or that had too small boobs, or that had an ugly face, so why should I be mad if a tall girl wouldn't date a guy that was shorter? The height troll thing is a fucking joke, the only people that take it seriously are insecure lanklets that get off on a false sense of accomplishment.

>tfw 6'2"

Does mk677 really make us taller?

The only time I see women care deeply about height is when they are the ones who are tall. Then they'll even put it on Tinder description and shit, my guess is:
>tall women have problems finding men, most men dislike taller women or just avoid them because they make them feel insecure about themselves
>tall women usually have a shitty teenage phase where they were ugly and awkward due to not having an attractive body to go with their frame
>some of them end up a little autistic because of that
>some of them end up lashing their pent up frustration on shorter men later on because they are the ones who ignored her when she was an ugly giantess in school

I could go on, but you get the picture. So if you're on the shorter side of the spectrum just go for short girls, unless you're a dwarf there will be plenty of girls who are way shorter than you.

And if you're a dwarf, get an axe and go fight orcs in the woods.

count your blessings, i have something way worse: small head. Although i'm 180 my head is - 21.7 (55cm) which is the exact average head size for females ...for males average head size is 57.

Extremly emasculating and there's nothing do to about it, worst part is i can't get too big either cus it'll look out of proportions..

I'm 5'7 and I've fucked plenty of girls it's all in your head m8- I'm pretty sure im not attractive either (although it helps I'm not an autistic sperg)

>he's 173cm
>he's universally regarded as the most attractive man on the show

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So what?

Just saw that Zac Effron is also only 1,73 lol

this is why you insecure fuck. money, body, decent face, decent hair. and I'll tell you what i'm sure he can TALK TO WOMEN.

Veeky Forums has become a circle jerk of guys making up reasons why they can't pull a girl

Post the lord of the ring version

>When your mother made fun of you for being the same height as her and never growing
Dude...your mum is kind of a cunt

5'11.65" here.
Sucks honestly, i lie all the time and say im 6'1. ;_;

>be a manlet
>have this body
SHIIIEEEEET

Is it just me or is his neck really long?

Also, everyone post pictures of manlets. Pic related

Those girls must be about 6' tall no wonder they're disappointed. Tall girls obsess over finding guys taller than them, which rules out about 90% of men.

>be born in Dinarides
>being over 6'4'' is nothing extraordinary
>being 6'2'' is manlet cutoff
>5'11''
I loved traveling to the US, there is a huge difference in suddenly being slightly taller instead of slightly shorter than most guys. If the possibility presented itself I'd move to fucking Indonesia or wherever manlet central is.

That's not even small. I actually am 6'1 and its different, sure, but only slightly. No one in the real world (outside of this place) actually gives a fuck

Hollywood trickery. Its basically ok to be short unless you have to meet people in real life.

>manlets
>learning

Someone post the reactions of women who've met them IRL for the first time. Despite being star-struck fans of his, they suddenly became disenchanted and even slightly disgusted with him.

Of course nobody notice or gives a fuck, but deep in my mind is a feel.
Its the "Youre under 6' "-Feel.

Considering that google says he's just short of 5'9 and they're most likely wearing heels, they're probably not that tall.

>mfw a man has to not just be significantly taller than a woman, but has to be significantly taller than her when she's in her highest heels

>Jon Snow is attractive meme
i just don't get this, guy is a manlet, pale, pube beard, facial features you'd find on the average turkish plumber.

>turkish plumber

>i just don't get this

that's probably why you're single user

>5'10.5" here
>I wear slightly lifted shoes which bring me to 5'11" at which I just lie and say I'm 6'0".
>slightly lifted shoes
>0,5"
so you wear normal shoes?

They're big guys

>yfw you realise that the mountain is actually just a manlet

>these guys are also "manlets" according to the Veeky Forums meme
>google image search
>"the shredded twins"
>lets see
both 5'10" 187lbs -85 kg
Bull fucking shit. They are not 5'10 or heavier than 85kg. They are 5'8 at best with that weight.

no seriously, look at him. dead average guy, over here guys like him get made fun of for looking like gypsies- but suddenly all women pretend like is the next arnold or columbo - two truly beautiful men.

I think this post says a lot about the discrepancies between what women want and what Veeky Forums thinks women want

It's a combination of women being attracted to fame/status and that they're hit for the character he's famous for. Women (younger women in particular) love that brooding, intense vibe

>they're hit for the character he's famous for.
I never watched GoT so I assumed it might be something like this, probably has just the right mix of being a Chad aristocrat and being slightly "awkward" with a soft centre.

>tfw 5'9
Should I just kill myself Veeky Forums? It's hard knowing women will never be attracted to me because of my height.

They are not attracted to you because you are autismo

some taller than average or tall hoes are obsessed with male height. Shaming short or average height males are thier way to feel better about themselves and look at those 2 unremarkable skanks, im sure they have a lot of working insecurities deep down there.

They shamed a succesfull average height man that day for 39 likes on facebook. That is the height of thier success.

>btw I dont buy anything higher than 5'7-7,5" for lautner or maybe he is really 5'9 with shit proportions. he always look short. Same goes for me. I am 177cm, shit proportions, I look like a midget on pictures. My friend is same height as me yet he looks normal or sometimes tall on pictures. fucking proportions man. how do they work

100 Internet points to you sir

>Handsome
>Good and thick hair
>Student and a lots of free time
>have sex a few times/week

>Only 5'11

> >have sex a few times/week
Thats pretty disgusting.

>only if he has sex with women.

>no homo

Overcompensating

wtgf user, im only 5'8 and nobody caress that im a manlet. just fix ur posture or something so u look taller because i swere nobody actualy gives a shit unless u look like a slopy cunt that is depressed and has autism