Does Molly kill gains

I do molly a fair bit and I've gotten into getting Veeky Forums
Is it counterproductive to do molly if I want to gain?

>a fair bit

how much is "a fair bit" to you? once a month?
once every 2 weeks?

no unless you're a retard which you probably are since you asked so yeah. clearly you're dumb.

I don't think it should effect your body that badly. The only bad part is probably the dehydration, but that's easily curved. Just be sure to take the proper supplements afterward so you don't deplete your body of vitamins and run down your cerotonine production. I would say however if you're looking to get to your peak you should take a break from it. It's just a mental thing is all that might effect you, it's why professional athletes go on dry seasons, shit can mess with them mentally and work against that getting amped mind set

>Is it counterproductive to do molly if I want to gain?

Yes you tard. Drugs fuck with everything from your cardiovascular system to your endocrine system. I was addicted to opiates a few years back and my testosterone had to be that of a little girl. Not the same class of drug but you get the point.

You can either choose the party lifestyle or the lifting one. Choosing both is pointless.

>I was addicted to opiates a few years back and my testosterone had to be that of a little girl
that's a little different though, cause opiates are one of the few drugs that actually lower test, don't think molly does that.

>You can either choose the party lifestyle or the lifting one.

eh not exactly true, it's possible to party and do drugs / drink and be fine, it's just about moderation.

ex: I drink once every 2 weeks or so, molly one or two times a year, weed maybe once every 2 weeks as well and it doesn't cause me any problems

Opiates are waaaaaaay different than mdma. Opiates actually fuck with you're body, mdma's side effects can be countered with supplements and just dribeing water. Ffs

once every 2 weeks maybe

what the fuck do you think?

of course it's counterproductive.
in an equation it would look like this:
gainz = (lifts*diet) - (molly/time period)

I rolled for 8 months in a row every single friday, took 2 months off and I'm kind of back into it again.

Everything I read online says I should be some depressed fucking shell of a man but I feel great, I honestly have never felt better and more socially connected to people.

It's just too fucking good, my only issue is my tolerance so be careful with that

Trismus[10]
Loss of appetite[41]
Insomnia[41]
Tiredness or lethargy[42][43]
Psychological
Anxiety or paranoia[41]
Depression[10][41]
Irritability[41]
Impulsiveness[41]
Restlessness[41]
Memory impairment[10]
Anhedonia[41]

all those side effects that are listed as lasting up to a week can be countered with supplements and water? because those side effects look like the opposite of a Veeky Forums lifestyle.

maybe you guys are doing pussy doses, but when we used to party we would do anywhere from .4-.8 a night of good shit.

did u lose gains?

You're not supposed to. You're gonna fuck up your serotonin receptors. You're only supposed to take it once every couple of months.

No, I'd use my rest day as saturday and workout 6 days a week. Actually helped me on my cut because I wouldn't drink on the weekends and danced hard as fuck meanwhile

>If you do drugs you will never be Veeky Forums

did he shot himself in the biceps?

This
Also buy a test kit if you really wanna stay safe. It's possible that your "Molly" doesn't even contain MDMA

Opiates are one of the safest category of drugs if you don't od and don't take them everyday. Not that you should take opiates regularly of course

>Opiates are one of the safest category of drugs if you don't od and don't take them everyday.
kek...sure, kid, that's right

>maybe you guys are doing pussy doses, but when we used to party we would do anywhere from .4-.8 a night of good shit.

>le epic im so hardcore i do the most drugs meme

didnt you lose the magic ?

The best rolls imo are the ones where you've had a long break, and forget just how good it is, until youre pinging

>.4-.8

Mate you dont need to do that much, or you're getting bunk shit. I've found that even with really pure shit, doing about 150mg is way more fun than 3-400mg.
Big doses just lead to a harder crash after the peak, making the roll shorter if anything.

but he's right though. are you low IQ?

the worst part is the lowered appetite in the morning and eating a good breakfast is important for gains. dehydration shouldn't be too much of a problem as long as the pills/power isn't cut with PMA.

This. I'm rolling weekly on a variety of xtc-like drugs and I'm doing fine. Why am I not a useless zombie unable to feel happiness without drugs like they said I would be????

oxycodone is a majorly powerful opiate and one of the only drugs with basically 0 side effects, but it's very easy to overdose on due to how much it slows your nervous system. the biggest side effect is the risk of addiction, being addicted to that shit would make it impossible to make gains

Same brehs, I only roll once every few months, but I feel brilliant and get a huge afterglow everytime that lasts for a week or so.

Cocaine on the other hand, leaves me feeling like shit

>and one of the only drugs with basically 0 side effects
yeah, "basically" alright, basically you're a fucking idiot.

Less than alcohol imo, just eat loads, and I mean loads of anti oxidants, water and fat soluble ones to minimise damage.
Do it rarely and know that you can't work out heavy for 1-5 days after, it fries your cns, volume work is ok, but nothing heavy.

Anti oxidants, before, if possible during and then loads of them after waking up, a smoothie with berries and veggies or something, replenish minerals like magnesium etc too. Drink enough water etc.

I drink heavily 2 times a week (sometimes more), used to do Coke bi-weekly, and molly maybe once a month.

The biggest problem with it is getting to the gym the next day.. if you can push yourself to get in there and work hard, I don't think it's much of an issue... alcohol is the biggest issue of the three I just mentioned. Pic is me

Opiates destroy lives. Stick to weed, if you need a fix. Seriously. Alcohol is fucking terrible for you, and everything else cannot be guaranteed pure.

I'm sure Molly is fucking grand, and its gets the pussy wet, but there's a reason you are taking it every couple of weeks, OP.

Your receptors take a week to recover from just one go at it. Once that recovery is finished, and you've had another week to be "normal", your body is telling you it wants more, so you feed it more. This is the point where an addiction controls you, not the other way around.

Get it together, OP, before you get lost in the sauce.