Femanon here, what's so bad about wanting tall men? I am 5'2 and I like 6'3+ guys...

Femanon here, what's so bad about wanting tall men? I am 5'2 and I like 6'3+ guys. If I have kids with a taller guy that will guarantee our kids will be at least average height.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1XHeq2SErHx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Manlets are salty, that's about it

>Femanon here,

XD

Fuck off roastie, you will make more manlet sons. Sub 5'5 girls are disgusting

>implying anyone on this board cares what little girls want

This fampai. I'm 5'9 and even I can't fathom dating a womanlet. 5'7 or above pls.

Aww poor manlet, you're a wizard from r9k right? You will never get a girl period, loser.

Nice bait.

when did everyone become so mean on this board

Tits or gtfo

Post tits with timestamp.

Son's height can be any size above the mothers.
The only thing guaranteed is they will be 5'2" plus

L

O

N

D

O

N

My friends all have the same opinion, we hate manlets and wizards like you
Here, a message to all you loser manlets
vocaroo.com/i/s1XHeq2SErHx

>vocaroo.com/i/s1XHeq2SErHx

You shouldnt expect people to hear you mumble and spout nonsense for nearly 5 minutes.

Closed it after hearing you for about 10secs.

Are you new?

>I don't date beta manlets

You make threads on Veeky Forums, you don't date anyone.

> you are a manlet

I can accept that, but you just wasted 5 minutes of your time rambling on vocaroo to feel superior to guys on Veeky Forums

I feel sorry for you

Tits or gtfo

You know the rules cunt.

> sounds fat
Seems like Veeky Forums to me

6'4, tallest girl i've ever dated was 5'5.

who told you there's anything wrong with it?

DELET THIS

ahaha this is so cringe

I wasn't prepared for this kind of shitposting...

Literally nothing. We all naturally aim for the best mate. However you must realize that this also applies back on yourself. If you can find a tall guy willing then power to you.

It's a physical preference, it's ok.
But you've gotta accept reality - for males, height helps like tits and a slim waist does for females, everything in your life goes more smoothly, from grade school onwards.
As a result, your 'tall man' will be a better catch, but will also have so many girls going after him that you won't stand much of a chance.
BTW, 6'3"+ is what, 5% of the young adult male population for white americans?
Unless you're looking for a tall man pump&dump/marry the manlet to raise the child kinda scheme, or you're really a keeper, you'll never get your prize.

haha female shitposters DO exist

who knew?

>tfw no shitposter gf

Hi guys, im queen of the femanlets. I am 5'2 (who knew they could stack shit this high?) and I want to tell you all that I think manlets are gross, they have tiny benises, etc.
The vocaroo was actually funny in a very cringy way. Make more!

>implying you're a gril
>implying you know anything about genetic inheritance
>implying this is anything more than 99-Cent Store bait
>implying you don't suck entire bags of dicks

When the womenfolk started showing up. They always ruin everything.

>6'5 and am attracted to short, petite women
>don't want small, weak sons
I'm so conflicted. Why can't small women be capable of producing strong offspring?

>6'3+
>tfw 6'2

>also being 188cms

Dont feel bad, we are the true masterrace.

Nothing wrong with liking 6'3+ guys, it is your preference, only people slaty are guys shorter than that. If you can get a guy like that then who cares, everyone has preferences

You know what you should do? Get a harem

>masterrace
>not 8ft even in shoes

lol how do you even leave the house?

Now THIS is shitposting.

> you will never get a girl period
> a girl period
Wew

well okie dokie then, I'll let the chads and Bulls have this hole. Nothing lost here bois.

Chad is gonna fuck you, but he'll never wife you. He doesn't want manlet children. You're about as useless as manlets.

>a nice big black bull

SHE'S GOING ALL OUT.

>GBP
Holy shit I'm dying

This is my fetish, thanks
9/10 orgasm, you lost a point for mispronouncing Wojak.

Can't be the only one that was turned on.

Using all the memes on Veeky Forums. Holy shit cringe.

GG im a manlet but wasting this amount of time to prove a point LOL. Good laugh.

I feel like you literally memed all of Veeky Forums in one rambling clip, but then added a twist of Facebook and ifunny meme wizardry from 2010.

What are you gay?

I'm king of the manlets at 5'11.5 and I wouldn't have children with you, out of fear of having short children. If you think that's fair, then we have no beef.

Nothing, but be aware men don't want womanlets these days either for exactly the same reason.

10/10. I'm gonna post this to /r9k/ and watch them cry.

Thanks for this, came buckets.

6'3 here
You're dusquisting gnome, OP, no guy over 6+ would want a midget as a gf.

>that vocaroo
thanks for reposting it

>If I have kids with a taller guy that will guarantee our kids will be at least average height.

That is not how genetics work sweety. I mean yeah there's a chance that'll happen but you got pretty much equal chances of having kids your height, your man's height, and somewhere in between. That's not to mention dietary concerns while they're gestating and later when they're growing children.

But anyway I don't know. I'm 6'5 with a 22 inch shoulder span. Always had a thing for short girls. Not sure why.

>le xd im womyn give me special attention
>im a woman fitizen xd rawr and I _______ (insert non related topic to destract from the fact that your are baiting for attention)

KEK

ITT MAD BETAS

Thank you.

My mom is 4'11" but my dad is 6'. I ended up being 5'11".

Make the right choice for your future children.

Too bad every girl saying that still opens her legs for me

Lmao, like you think you'll ever amount to anything more than that, being a sex toy for Chads and black bulls. Newsflash, that's not an achievement, all desperate whores get fucked by Chads, not just you.

> tfw 6'2

All these manlets getting riled up by what a woman says on Veeky Forums. When will they learn?!?!?

There's nothing wrong with wanting tall guys, you can't control what you see is desirable. There's also nothing wrong with being upset bc no girl wants your manlet self, you have the right to feel angry about things that affect you.

tits or gtfo

>tfw 5'9
>5'10 fwb denies that she's taller than me to make herself feel better
Women don't know what they want famalams

why do you want your kids to be tall? what is wrong with being short? you realize the taller u are, the shorter your life expectancy, right? being tall isn't even fucking healthy.

No one cares what you want.

tall men want tall women
fuck off womanlet

YOU ARE 5'2 U STUPID SLUT, WHY DO YOU FEEL ENTITLED TO SUCH A TALL MAN?!

My Dad is 5'2.5, my Mom is 5'3.5.
I am 5'7.5!! Wow, I guess it's true, people ARE getting taller these days! :) :)

>5'2
>Wants 6'3+

Haha, why do you think you are worth my Tall genetics? I do not want smaller sons

>If I have kids with a taller guy that will guarantee our kids will be at least average height

GENETICS DO NOT WORK THIS WAY

>Femanon here, what's so bad about wanting tall men? I am 5'2 and I like 6'3+ guys. If I have kids with a taller guy that will guarantee our kids will be at least average height.

Nothing is wrong with it. But, you have to look at it from the other side: taller guys won't want shorter kids. (You can reasonably estimate the height of your children by taking the average height of parents and adding 2 - 4 inches for boys, subtracting 2 - 4 inches for girls.) I'm 6'4", for example, and having children with a, say, 5'0" - 5'2" girl would produce boys at around 5'10" - 6"0, girls around 5'4" - 5'6".

I also tend to find taller girls more attractive. That said, no one is perfect, so if a girl had many of the qualities that I wanted in a partner but she was 5'0" - 5'2", I wouldn't let her height stop me.

Another thing is that taller women have height requirements. I've found that 5'8" girls want 6'0"+, 5'9" - 5'10" want 6'2"+. So, that makes it easier for me, if 80% or 95% or whatever of men aren't really in the dating pool. But, if you're 5'2" and you're requirement is 6'3"+, then go for your dreams. Don't let anyone stop you.

is this the peak of Veeky Forums shitposting
all these manlets gobbled that bait
classic

>If I have kids with a taller guy that will guarantee our kids will be at least average height.
Is there actually any scientific basic behind that? I mean when it comes to almost everything else in genetic inheritance it's not an average, like your eye color, skin color, diseases, it's not an average of your parent, it depends on which genes they carry.

who cares what some coal burner thinks. enjoy raising some little kneegrow by yourself

nah doesn't mean shit and having tall parents doesn't guarantee anything.

>dad 193
>mom 184
>sister 172
>me 176
>1 year younger brother 173
>youngest brother 198

>5'2
>human
get a rope, 6' limit applies to women as well you know

There is overwhelming scientific basis for how it does NOT work like that. Your kids don't inherit a blended shake of your appearance and your partner's, two tall parents could have a super short kid because they both carry that recessive trait in their genetic payload. Same reason why dark-haired people can have blonde kids, etc.

You're lucky you are basically as tall as your dad. It could have been a lot worse...

also i want to see pic of u

You are a 5'1 shitposter who's too insecure to even post face. You're entitled to your preferences, but no one wants you, manlet or lanklet.

>"That one internet friend you had? Even they got tired of you, and I don't blame them. You know why? 'Cause you're a cuck."

I was not prepared for this.
Dammit.

>tfw not a girl so can't shitpost like this

>I'm 5'11
>My Gf is 5'11
Stop being ugly

that slap to her thighs, that fuckin reverberating sound, get the fuck out of here u cow lol

>femanon here

nothing wrong with it dear, I'm the same way. I like women with 36"x28"x38" measurements and no shorter than 5'5. I wouldn't give any woman a chance unless she met those criteria.

I got a boner from this, tfw no gf to insult me like that

I feel like the womans height doesn't matter that much when it comes to boys, my mom is like 5'6 and my dad like 6'3-4 and i'm 6'4.

Ay Non?

It's A- Non

Moron!!!

In all honesty, I'm 6'5" and while I will have sex with a short girl, I'll never date one. 5'6" or taller. Prefer something in the 5'8" to 5'10" range.

Former athlete so I want to keep it going for my future kids,

If it wasn't for your perfect execution and hot voice this would be cringe. Content is absolute reddit tier.

she sounds like a fat west coast loser

still got a boner tho

>5'2
Lmao, literally dwarf tier.
I don't even know what to say, besides "don't breed".

>Is 5"2
>Hates manlets
>The irony of your sons being guaranteed manlets

there's nothing wrong with preferring tall men. just don't be a bitch about it

- t. manlet

I prefer tall women tbqh

5'10, lean, with long legs, a full C cup, and a dancer's ass

Oh man that is some rare pepe

Wow u guys are some real twats. This voice clip has been all over the Internet for years it's all over jewtube u sick heads