Fuck being natty

Babby's first cycle. Any advice?

>Lost a ton of weight but never been "ripped af" in my life
>I think only went down to 12% or so
>Probably because of little muscle mass
>Need a cycle that I could stop cold turkey (due to work)
>Something that will result in good athletic ability

What do? Should I just stick with SARMs and test boosters? I used MK677 at some point, and though I did gain weight (a little muscle mass there) it jacked up my blood pressure and cannot run for shit.

So you wanna trade in your natty card for an admittedly shitty cycle you could stop cold turkey (due to work)
You're a fucking lazy weak slob. Stop looking for shortcuts
Go full in or fuck off.

> probably because of little muscle mass
You are fuckin retarded

Money comes first dawg, what can I say?

OR instead of "cold turkey" I would instead need a shorter cycle

Do you need to keep juicing to keep your gains? I am not trying to compete or anything btw, just want more muscle mass than an average American person in my age group (26).

I would do tren but fuck being bald, I get a lot of compliments on my hair

Not if you do not overstep the natty limit.

yep look up some body builders after they got off gear..its disturbing.

Then just use SARMs

What can we say about his huge traps as a kid. Is that all genes or did he steal buckets of sand from the beach daily? Can anyone hope to surpass him as it was a huge part of his physique.

>Do tren
>Dose fin
>Cheat the system

I wouldn't bother with AAS in general if I had good hair. I have a high hairline and thin hair naturally, have done since I was 13, so juicing was never going to affect me all that much hairwise. In your case I'd treasure the hair.

Then eat better then the average and work harder then the average.

Stop judging yourself by fitness models and roid heads. Have you actually looked at what the average is no of course not you are only looking at the genetically gifted who work hard and the roiders who cheat.

So either work harder and love your body or fuck off with a bunch of chemicals and still have the same body image issues.

LMAO of people who think that doing steroids will give automatically give you amazing physique

news flash kid, you still have to work hard if not even harder. if you have no muscle mass now and can't even get it normally you won't look much different after your 10th cycle.

>news flash kid

Woah, we got a badass here. I wish I could be as rustled as you, to power my workout that I won't need to juice. Kek.

Trips have spoken! I swear this here poster here is the only one level headed poster here.

I have a hard time believing that the average American look like this.

>looked it up
>I have above average bis and chest
>Lower BF percent by 3%
>I run 2 miles in 13:15
>Above the average in height by 1 inch
>Dick size is below by half an inch

Idkwtf

I won't say don't do it but if you haven't been lifting for a few years and have a good understanding of the fundementals of nutrition and weightlifting aswell as how the roids your putting into your body actually work then prepare tofuck your shit up

Nah once you break those thresholds you are good for life as long as you continue lifting and ensure your nutrition is on point

what level of zyzz is achieveable natty?

all of it, just takes time. he wasn't that impressive

If you do SS

Don't you die on me!