How does Veeky Forums feel about this?

how does Veeky Forums feel about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=hKpRjpROxco

kind of long, but worth the watch. I cant help but feel for the guy in pic related. At leasthe is being honest with himself and not surrounding himself in excuses. He just needs a bro to help him out I think.
discuss.

Watched this a few days ago, honestly hope pic related guy is doing alright.

tl;tr pls. i am not watching that

fat people get asked questions anonymously and try their best to answer them. there are three men and two women, both of them pretty well known to be fat activists. Some of teh mental gymnastics these people do are incredible, some (like pic related) are just straight up sad.

men give honest answers
women lmao

>men give honest answers

have you seen this prick?

have made a few of those, if anyone is interested

>Misunderstood, Marginalized Australians

So this is a film about shitposters?

I feel sad for all these people. The women with the red hair seems like a bitch that is lying to herself, which she probably is. But I'm just imagining the pain she had to go through in her life to become this version of herself. It's probably the environment she grew up in, maybe bullied in school, negative selfimage and then eating without thinking of the consequenses. Now she is everything she never wanted to be and she doesn't see a way to be the person she actually want's to be, so she just keeps eating to not feel this pain for a short moment, followed by extreme guiltfeelings.

If she never faces reality she will be lost. There are people however, like the bald guy, that have the right mindset and just need a little push.

The best thing would be that the government banned added sugar, fats and sweeteners in the supermarket. This way no one would get fat on accident.

Man I wish I could go back to the 50's, none of this degeneracy existed back then

>get fat on accident

this has got to be bait

No bait.
I mean that most of the fat people are just too dumb to realise their compulive eating of icecream and mcdonalds could actually be the reason for them to be fat. So with 'on accident' I mean 'with no actual intent, but realising it when it's already way too late'.

TOP KEK

Australians bringing the bants wrecking these fat trolls

that makes much more sense user. I guess the phrasing felt weird to me, my bad.

Fuck off cunt, just because other people dont have slef control doesnt mean we need a fucking nanny state.

im sick and tired of this fat acceptance bullshit

it also seems a lot of fatties get fat before they're old and independent enough to think for themselves. if you grow up in a family of fatties it's common to be superfat by the time you're 15-16. it must be really hard to turn it around at that point

>18 years old
>5'8 310lbs
>family is obese
>childhood diet consisted of soda and sweets daily
>pizza and fast food weekly
>family tells me i have to find people who accept me for who i am
>bullied in school for being obese
>graduate and go into neet mode
>discover Veeky Forums
>drop to 260
>family notices
>starts buying all my favorite foods
>constantly trying to convince me to eat more
>body is ruined by years of obesity
>when i hit my goal ill have tons of loose skin
>stretch marks and discoloration on body

My family has ruined the body I wanted to have. My anger towards them grows stronger day by day. Should I just end it now Veeky Forums? I will look awful no matter what I do.

fuck fatties, people hate them because it shows a lack of discipline/self respect

Thanks for the analysis Sigmund

Dont give up user.

I believe in your ability to rise above their bullshit.

you have taken the first step of breaking free, what you need now is discipline, look into that. Well done, ser.

I'm not sure why you're even asking. objectively this is a no-brainer as being lean is way, way better than being fat, even with loose skin and stretch marks.

get down to your goal weight then start looking into surgery for excess skin

Fuck no.
Do your goddamn best.

Q: How do I get big like you?
A: YOU FUCKING EAT MORE, GODDAMMIT

captcha: select all the food

>obese means that you ate so much you became fat in latin
well no shit, what other ways do you know to get fat?

Better legalize heroin and crack then

>dieting companies make unsustainable products and make loads of shekels
how about eating less? the amount of delusion these people posses is just infuriating

last one from me since I'm off to work now.

>fat
>active
sensible chuckle.gif

yes we should. everyone who wants it already gets it. all the war on drugs does is drive up prices and make drug lords rich.

I feel for you user, I rly do. But the path towards self-improvement is the best path in life someone can take in my opinion. No matter how far away from your goals you might be. Choosing your own path and doing the things that are important to you is what makes you live your life to the fullest. It's NEVER to late to start changing. Do it for your own health, dont see the loose skin as a tool to demotivate yourself. You never know what the future brings. Maybe in 5 years surgery is an option for you, or they found a new way to get rid of the skin.
And even if not, there are sooo many benefits compared to the loose skin, you just have to experience them for yourself.
You are only 18. If you are 30 do you want to be obese for the following 50 years of your life, or do you want to experience those year in the best state you could possibly be in?

I believe in you, and all you need is to overcome the mental barrier of your family that is opposing your goals. Your will to improve is stronger than their will to prevent you from reaching your goals. They are just doing the things they are doing out of extreme self insecurity. You improving means them not improving, while you not improving means they are just normal. Fk them at this moment. You lead the way and in a few years they will see how much you improved, and they will follow your lifestyle and be proud and thankfull of you.

the sheer amount of calories these people must consume is mind boggling. thats what gets me. i've gone through lazy spells where i eat absolute garbage every meal for months and put on like 20 pounds. i can't imagine what it would take to put on 200+. it must take hours of eating every day

>6 to 8 hours exercise a day

much heavier people than you have become attractive through hard work and surgery. it's far from impossible, don't give up

i'm all for discipline but what man things bony chicks are hot? where do girls get this idea from?

No idea, that pic looks like a troll, desu

i've seen similar things posted in seriousness. i know girls who absolutely refuse to touch weights because they think they'll get huge man shoulders instantly. skinny is better than fat but its no ideal

>If you could weigh less tomorrow, would you?
>If I could live in a land of pink lemonade and cupcakes growing on trees

Her fantasy land is literally infinite cake and soda

skinny IS good, but what that pic shows is just plain anorexic. It's actually funny how some ex-anorexics blame societies standards for beauty, while in actuality the majority of males prefer normal bf% women

Jesus, that red head. Her lack of self-awareness is incredible. She thinks she's just schooled everyone who weighs less than 300lbs.

>I dont even want to be skinny who wants to be like that lol, someone said I was fat on a plane and I called them an asshole and they didn't say anything else THAT TOTALLY HAPPENED I DIDNT MAKE IT UP also Im better at sex than you skinny freaks lolol

Actually she's a brilliant troll, I'm fucking seething.

Proud of you, man. Don't off yourself. You're headed in the right direction.

sshhh... thats what they want!

i hate that mindset so much. you know the average testosterone for a man? 500-600 ng/dl. for an average woman? fucking 40 ng/dl. you will never get natty hueg as a woman, ever. it's not possible.

Do the world a favor and kill those degenerates before you end it.

but I am permabulk

Look at Josh Peck before and after. You can thank me later. Good luck, man

9 hours of work
1 hour to get ready for work + commute there and back
6 hours of gym (minimum)
7 hours of sleep
=23 hours
1 hour spare to cook and eat supper, get ready for gym, wash up, prepare for the next day
hmmmmmmm, seems legit