How do you get big and ripped like this without adding too much unnecessary bulk?

How do you get big and ripped like this without adding too much unnecessary bulk?

synthol

Anabaptist steroids

>without adding too much unnecessary bulk

t. american

this dude's a beast

Tons of gh, tons of food, tons of lifting. Dude is fat as fuck brah and not natty.

GOMAD

Serious shit how he get so big ?

How does their skin doesn't rip from all that oil? I added like a kilo a month and still had stretch marks in the shoulders, synthol probably takes like half an hour tops to inject

taking a retarded amount of synthol helps. Only difference between him and the other cringe-worthy synthol abusing dipshits is that this guys looks at least somewhat proportional, and he's got a high bf%.

Now I know why theres no food in Syria

growth hormones

>naturally huge and fat as fuck
>take steroids
>synthol too
>lift hard
>eat like a fat fuck every day

Done

That made me laugh

>SS, Madcow, 5/3/1
>Synthol
>Eat until 35% BF

5 years or so should do it. Your arms are gonna be 70% flab and synthol and gonna feel like grandmas armflab but you might be able to fool non-lifting people that you are muscular with some proper pics.

Leave humanity behind (but don't forget the synthol)

fuck that dude has the perfect body type for gainz

is that the stay puft marshmallow man?

It's sad if you know how fucking weak he is.

You'd think that just the enermous bodyweight itself would move a lot by itself, but apparently it doesn't.

ITT: terrified manlets. dude benches like 580

kek

All of the roids

and he looks like the michelin tire man

This guy had huge abdominal liposuction done. That's why he's fat everywhere but his stomach looks somewhat flat. Also steroids .

this guy's a beast

There's no record of that anywhere

huge amounts of steroids, huge amount of lifting and a liposuction on stomach, also good muscle insertions

>being this jelly
whatever you say dyel

Didn't this guy join ISIS?

no he was sent to FIGHT ISIL. He killed like 20 of them before being recalled.

this MAN was sent to FIGHT ISIL then he got RECALLED because it was so UNFAIR while YOU spend your whole day SIPPING useless energy DRINK and TYPE on your LITTLE computer like a BITCH

why would anyone want to look like this disgusting peace of shit

>peace

Lmfao, the guy looks fucking horrendous. Nah thanks I'd rather not look like an obese sack of shit and die at my 40th birthday from a heart attack. But if that's what you consider making it then go ahead man, no ones stopping you.

ISILDUR

fuck he is ripped

i might be a nolift manlet but that sounds like a lot to me

Oil injections

Idc how he got big, is he above 5'?

Who took the photo?

his trainer

>and ripped
>30% body fat

beast

a new cure for obesity

just fill that disgusting flab with synthol and you won't look like some fat dude, you'll look like a fat johnny bravo cartoon looking motherfucker!

yeah bitch