Fat hate/motivation thread

Whos up for it?

>Firefighters not able to deadlift 500 pound heavy black teenager

Absolutly racist and fatphobic

dat must have been one big ass grease fire

Talk about burning the fat. Heyo!

Delusional fatty thinks she has "curves" so she decides to wear something tight to show it off.

>Heave Duty Mayonnaise
I'm in tears right now, holy shit. And of course it comes by the gallon.

>Something called "Heavy Duty Mayonnaise" having a nutrition table.
It should just read "Fuck it, like you care."

Indeed there are free smells

I DO NOT WANT TO SMELL THAT.

What time do you guys go to the gym?

What's the matter, boy? Don't ya want them high-test pheromones in your fagget nose?

Early in the morning, I don't like crowded places.

How long do you stay there? What do you do after?

>fat bitches talking about health
its like we live in some sort of bizzaro world

About 2h30, then I go to work.

Thank you, i'm going to do it.

I stay for about 1.5hrs including my shower then go to work because I'm not a NEET.

>perfect squat and bench proportions
god damn those femurs and arms are short!

That's one way to burn fat fast.

Someone please make this into a meme with clickbaity title like "Paramedics hate her! One weird be way to burn fat fast!"

oy vey muh kekels

I will never use a public toilet in my life.

I love it that the same people that claim their continual weight gain has nothing to do with what they eat; but, when they see someone that is skinny their immediate response is "OMG you need to eat a cheeseburger or something!!!!"

literal nightmares

god-like eye color genetics wasted on a fatty

t. from a boring brown-eyed asian dude

Um, no offence, but why do Americans do this?

Copy pasta story i found.

This actually happened to a lady who is a close family friend.
At one point, she worked at a convalescent home; not just for old people either. It was for folks who were a little nuts and couldn’t take care of themselves. One lady there has this disorder. She thinks EVERYTHING is food, as in she’d eat her dinner and then start trying to eat the napkins.

As you can guess, she ended up morbidly obese. She was too fat for the showers, so they had to take her out back and hose her down like an elephant. Since she was so fat, she had a lot of rolls, and they couldn’t get everywhere. Now, one day the family friend is making her rounds of the complex, and was stopped by this dude in a wheelchair. He mumbles something at her. “Bitch stole my Doritos…” “What?” “That fat lady stole my Doritos and SHE WON’T GIVE ‘EM BACK!” “Okay, okay, calm down. I’ll get your chips back for you.”

She goes into the fat lady’s room. She’s in their with the chips and nothing else. Buck naked, with her legs spread. There’s this thick almost gelatinous discharge in the fat lady’s vagina. And she’s dipping the chips. And eating it. With that cheese drip on pizza stretch effect. She apparently had this big smile as it dripped down her chin.

I can't imagine being so gungho for the airplane half-a-handful of peanuts "snack" that you print out a sign and insert it into a badge holder.

That some people have this little to live for is pretty sobering.

You ruined my day

Another copy paste story

Friend told me this one.

A long distance couple were visiting each other for Spring Break and being unprepared, the guy (let’s call him Andrew) is without lube for sex. The girl (Heather) suggests he use mayo. They’re both so horny he goes for it. While she’s visiting him, they keep using the mayo as lube for their sessions.

When she goes back to school, she feels something tickling her around her crotch. During the day she has several orgasms. She tries to muffle them, but they are frequent and surprising. When she goes home to look, there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong.

She goes to a doctor to have it looked at. The doctor takes a peek and says, “My god… you have maggots in your vagina.” Turns out the mayo attracted flies, which led to squirming maggots inside her, giving her orgasms.

For the free smells. What are you, anti-liberty?

The original version of this story:

The woman and the boyfriend enjoyed involving food in their foreplay: Mars bars, cream, syrup, gravy, peanut Don't forget me! butter, you name it. One day the boyfriend, before going to work, made his sandwiches for the day, tuna and mayonnaise, leaving the leftover tuna mayo lying out on the kitchen top. He went to work, came home, had dinner and relaxes in for a night in with his girlfriend. Time passes and the pair of them get in the mood and start "doing the do". The boyfriend leaps up, after yodelling in the canyon for a while, and remembers the tuna Mayo. He gets the tuna Mayo off the kitchen table and begins to slap it all over his girlfriend's body (applying voluminous amounts to her vaginal area) and starts to lick it off.

Two days later, after their night of tuna Mayo lust has passed, the couple start to feel very ill. The boyfriend first, he seems to be unable to stop vomiting and the girlfriend later who keeps on getting severe stomach cramps. The boyfriend puts this down to eating the tuna Mayo that had been lying out uncovered all day, and sure enough his jippy belly soon eases off after day or so.

His girlfriend however continues to feel ill, her pain worsening and her abdominal area becoming increasingly sore and tender. This goes on for a few more days until the girlfriend can't even get out of her bed for the pain in her crotch and abdominal area. So her boyfriend takes her to the doctors, who recommends she sees a gyno.

Thinking she may have cervical cancer, the gynaecologist checks her out and to his horror discovers far inside the woman's vagina is a swarm of maggots that have been eating into her upper vaginal cavity. What happened was the tuna Mayo, after being left uncovered, in the sun, attracted a number of flies, who naturally laid their eggs, which the boyfriend ate and the girlfriend "incubated"!

Is it wierd that I find this very slightly hot

It's called crabs in a bucket mentality.

Whoah, I've never seen forehead fat before.

>splotchy brown grey eyes
>god-like genetics
pick one

true story or not just.. holly shit thats gross

>Those joocy forehead curves

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

That core though. Fml, I wish my wife's stomach looked like that

*barfs*

>Wife

C
U
C
K

kys normie

lol They need to do this at my work.
The toilets in the public restroom are rated for 450lbs.
We've had problems twice because a customer broke them.

don't worry, they drink diet

>2016
>Wife

Laughed.

why are americans so fat? disgusting slobs

genetics

As an American, it utterly disgusts me that we think this is acceptable.

Baby store user back again, just got done working our yearly night shift to count inventory.

>Boss was kind enough to buy one of those sandwich plates so everyone would have something to eat for working overnight.
>Offered to take the second lunch shift to babysit the RGIS team.
>Morbidly obese, easy 300+ lb land whale was on second lunch shift with me.
>RGIS member needs help fixing their scanning gun so she ends up going before me anyway.
>Literally only 15 minutes in between her going and me finally getting to go.
>Finally get to the breakroom, see her drinking out of one of the gallon sodas our boss bought.
>The sandwich plate is empty.
>There were enough that everyone would get one, and there would still be some left over.
>But, empty.
>Fatass leaves before I could ask her what happened to all the fucking food that was for the whole crew.
>I'm going to fucking starve tonight.
>Other fat coworker comes in and sees me not eating anything.
> "Skipping meals isn't healthy, user. You're too skinny, you should eat something."

Anyway, I called HR last week to submit a complaint about my coworkers constantly teasing me for being skinny like you guys said, they told me there was nothing they could do but suck it up.

LOWER, FAGGOT!

>they told me there was nothing they could do but suck it up.
Complain to the next level up.
Lawyer up if you have to.

you have to be shitting me.

KEK

thisthey are abusing you, fuck them

>Complain to the next level up.
This. And make a point of asking for their boss's contact information so you can discuss it with them.

Chances are they'll shit a brick.

I've already contacted their manager, but the most that'll come from that is sensitivity training, stuff they teach you day one, but that's literally just "dont assume someone is pregnant if they're fat" and shit like that

Contact him again if it continues. Let them know you'll be taking legal action if it persists and they don't do anything to remedy the situation.

>tfw my eyes are so dark brown it barely looks like I have pupils

Lol that's not how human resources works. If you want to make a scene go corporate or lawyer up. Otherwise tell everyone else to fuck off...which is what I would do in the first place.

Anyone else here hate fat people?

user, I'm gonna shit in your mailbox for posting that.

I hate fatties as much as anyone else but this is done when the wall chase doesn't have enough room for a wall carrier support and the slope is too shallow for a floor mounted water closet.

1. Nigga I am on the place for 9 hours, I feel catatonic by the end if I don't eat the freeze dried chicken shit.
2. free alcohol.

Damn that looks comfy as fuck

>After workout, nice hot day
>Hop onto motorized hospital bed and head to McDonalds
>Chill in the parking lot eating your meal
>Take a nap and then head home

Truly what making it looks like

I work in group homes for developmentally disabled adults with severe behavioral disorders. Have a lot of clients with pica. One guy freaked out and tore off his foreskin and ate it during a particularly bad thunder storm. Low staff on the totem pole had to hold his cock tight the whole ambulance ride to the hospital to keep him from bleeding out. Dude is covered in scars from constantly tearing strips of skin off and eating it. Fucking drank a half gallon of bleach another time and it didn't phase him one bit. You see some shit working in these hell holes.

if it had a sun shade it would be peek comfy

Fucking shit I'm trying to eat breakfast here

All of these pictures make me feel sad. It's like looking at drug addicts. Rather than shaming these people we should reach out to them and see if we can help them improve themselves.

Every thread.

>both being horny
>needing lube

Immersion ruined

that literally made my stomach hurt

lol

This is some /d/ tier pasta. There is in fact a pasta about a girl stuffing her vag with rotten meat and maggots, you should ask /d/ about it.

Fake, maggots only eat rotten meat.

You fucking scarred me again. I had forgotten about this. Fucking

I thought this was a fat hate thread. This story is about stupidity

>you will never be so hideous that you unite the world in disgust

Judging by the seats she's in first class, or a somewhat shittier discount version of it, in which case the snacks are pretty good

This is alien.

>she's good enough to

What did he mean by this?

>130 calories per tablespoon

Dump all the stories you got. I may not respond but I'll be here