My winter bulk has started - excluding snacks i eat three huge meals every day, 200g of meat each

My winter bulk has started - excluding snacks i eat three huge meals every day, 200g of meat each.
Am i going to die of meat overdose?

>600g in total
doesn't seem that much per day. when i bulk i eat only 1.7kg of chicken and 2 whey shakes + 1 creatine shake per day

Suggestion: papaya enzymes.

>you're welcome

>creatine shake

what it do

>3 meals
>bulk

you're literally a meme, what height are you?

Well you could spread it out to more meals, would make it easier.

5'2.5"

well i eat oeatmeal for breakfast and cottage cheese before dinner, i just prefer to have three larger meals throughout the day due to my schedule.

i'm just asking if 600g of meat a day is too much, everyone's telling me it's not healthy...

It's literally meat tenderizer, so it'll help you digest it.

so can i just eat papaya or do i need to buy the supplement?
if i got this right, papaya enzymes will help me absorb the protein better?

i'm 5"10 and besides oats in the morning i'm having a kilo of chicken in two meals, what's wrong with it?

stop pretending you're me, faggot

i'm 183cm, whatever that is in your banana units

You've been talking to normies. Don't do that except for socializing.

Papaya enzymes make the meat more tender if you put them on the meat.

183 is 6'

>183 is 6'
this really bothers me since people claim they're in the low 5s on this board - how fucking short is that then? If you cant pull off 183cm as a grown adult, just end it honestly.

Well, according to statistics average height is lower than that, except Netherland and Bosnia. Even in Bosnia and Netherland the average height is about that, so it makes sense that people are 5'10-6'2 without being considered neither short or tall.

That said, I agree with you, I'm 183cm and I feel short. People my age are generally 2cm taller than me at least, but I do live in Norway.

>protein is satiating!

Placenta. Playwithit

when people say 5 scoop do they mean 5 of creatine or 5 of glutamine

????

Why would it be hard to eat like a man, twink?

This. Cue the dr. Memes

So a little over a pound of meat a day? This is not a lot at all, you'll be fine.

>winter bulk
>giving yourself 1 season to cut
anyone doing a winter bulk either can't bulk for shit and have nothing to lose by the end or gains so much fat they're wearing hoodies into June

fall bulk is the only way to go, gives you sufficient time to be ripped by summer

Whey

Yeah but if you live in a state with weather worth living in I.e. California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, or Florida our summers run deep into another states fall. It didn't get cold here til the last week of October.

this didn't seem to warrant its own thread, but does clean bulking have a calorie limit, or is it just as long as you're not eating shit?

I'm a DYEL skelly, bod pod put me at 9% body fat and I normally just kept that by kind of managing what I eat but I'm always hungry, I just had self control.

I find it extremely easy to double my normal calorie consumption per day eating healthy, home cooked meals with chicken, wheat, oats, peanut butter, etc but will this add too much fat?

I do about 2-3 hours of cardio a week if that's relevant.

just eat as much as you can. if it's just mostly protein and carbs and you lift regularly you won't really get fat.