Gf says she doesn't care if I'm Veeky Forums or not

>gf says she doesn't care if I'm Veeky Forums or not

Is this a trick?

probably not, unless your gf is a lying cunt

no...

girls will enjoy your body if it's Veeky Forums but they don't care nearly as much as you do about it. this makes sense bc to them it's just a nice body but to you it's years of hard work/dedication

my last ex was super beautiful and she didn't care what my % bf was or how jacked I looked

Yes. I used to tell my ex she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. You say crap like that in a relationship. Don't let her be a gains goblin OP Keep fit.

why do you let her talk that shit bruh

Yes, don't let that fucking goblin steal your gains.

obvious lie in my opinion
no one wants to fuck a fatty
one more reason to dump her and get a no-homo boyfriend

Yes it is you retards. Freind was Veeky Forums and his wife kept saying she liked fat guys more. He gained weight and got cucked hard. IK coorelation is not causation but it looks like it.

YES IT IS!
Trust me!
Fiancee lost feels because "i have changed so much and i dont even go to gym anymore"
Lift, breh, lift!

Could be.
Is she insecure? Then its her trying to make herself feel safer knowing you won't keep getting better looking while she gets fatter and less healthy.

Is she a strong minded secure woman? (like these exist amirite?) then shes probably telling the truth.

there's a difference b/w not being totally superficial towards you s/o and saying u like fat dudes

I would never date/fuck a girl that would prefer a fat dude to me

She wants to keep you so will try her hardest to make you unattractive to other women. Dumber, fatter, less motivated.

Then she will leave you because you are a cuck.

Yes it is absolutely is. Don't listen to her, improve yourself user.

All women are insecure children deep down.

It's probably not a trick, but truth is we're all compeditive in the dating market. If you're fit as fuark she will probably see competition and will thus also be inclined to work harder to "keep" you which most people ccb to do. It's easier for her to get you in your prime, decrease your market value and make you feel proud to have her, not the other way around.

Fokken this. Hyperbolies are pretty normal in a relationship

truer words have never been spoken, listen to this guy OP

this, she will start fucking Chad if you let yourself go.

Women have literally NO FUCKING CLUE what they want, and it changes every month.

stay Veeky Forums. She says that now, she wont when you start gaining stomach weight and losing those sweet shadows your muscles make.

This user gets it.

Setting you up OP. as soon as you let yourself go, she'll dump you and take her average ass to literally any other dude on this planet while you're stuck because girls won't even look at you. stay fit

>she doesn't care if I'm Veeky Forums or not
That's because no girl likes a guy that "tries" to be fit. They just want a Chad.

Get off your ass and work hard, but don't talk about it to her.

Then, when she becomes a fat used up piece of shit, you can walk away.

>Then, when she becomes a fat used up piece of shit, you can walk away
This OP

My gf says the same shit as yours but shortly before that she jokingly told me I was definitely the better looking one in the relationship. Don't believe her lies, she wants you to become a fat sack of shit so she can feel better about herself and thus lock you down in the relationship in the process

>mfw currently on a cut right now just so I can cheat on her with a bridesmaid sloot at my cousin's upcoming wedding
Practice gfs are a hell of a confindence booster bros

Bullshit. She's just saying that shit to please you, which is clearly working. Become a lardass or skelly and she'll be fucking Tyrone within a month.

>she'll be fucking Tyrone within a month.
Wow, thats optimistic user
Id say give it a day and she will present OP with the "We need to talk" speech

that's not a pizza

Doesn't matter if it's true or not, you should be lifting for yourself and not for someone else.

She's trying to keep you because when you got Veeky Forums other girls will want you because of that
And so she tried to impress on you that she looks beyond it and thus are better than those girls
Be with the girl that makes you happy

Yes its a trick. Girls hate saying anything that might make them look shallow.

They are trained to say that at gf school, so that they don't look superficial. But yes, they care.

Imagine any person, guy or girl. In all cases, that person would be more attractive if they were fit than if they were fat.

more pics like this pls, i need motivation

continuous self improvement makes them insecure

they're so self entitled that they deemed you "good enough" for her when she started dating you, so the fact that you continue to strive towards improvement is translated in their little bird brains as "hurr, he's good enough for me, why does he keep going, i don't like this REEEE" and they start splerging

ignore her and keep lifting OP, if she's a good female she'll deal with it

I'm guessing she means she doesn't care how muscular you are but that doesn't mean she will like you if you're fat.

My boyfriend used to be obsessed with getting a body like a bodybuilder's but I find that level of muscle unappealing and told him so. I was honest when I said he could be less fit and I would still find it very attractive. Most girls don't care so long as you look healthy and probably prefer someone who isn't too muscular.

At least she told you why. Most women lie, tell you stories about growing apart and shit.

Then how fucked am i?
I got into lifting, went from 78kg to 88kg and my gf dumped me for a fatter, shorter guy
(she was a chubby girl, think high test but with more belly)

If you need advice this son this

Good for you lad,you didnt need that fat piece of shit anyway.
>but muh high test
no she was fat faggot,stop with the delusions.

You're probably better off without her. Her being chubby means that you've got non-matching goals in life, and she would've gotten fat in the future.

Was her mother also fat?

I'd take on the red pill approach. Live for yourself. Do things for yourself. Improve yourself.

>Good for you lad,you didnt need that fat piece of shit anyway.
Somewhat true
She did make life miserable but i do miss having sex

Her mom was skinny as a twig but she wasnt
When we broke up she was around 66kg over 165cm and last time i saw her she was heavier than that
Still, like i said to the guy above i do miss having sex even if she was abit chubby

She doesn't want to be jealous of your fitness.

>That's because no girl likes a guy that "tries" to be fit. They just want a Chad.

From personal experience, I disagree with this point, but the rest of the post is absolutely true.

It's a lot like when you're girl says "Ok fine, go play poker with the guys AGAIN. No I'm really not mad, I want you to go."

don't ever trust what they say, trust only what they do.

I'm considering getting a practice gf. What makes her a practice gf to you and how'd you meet and end up together?

If you keep lifting she will leave you because you make her insecure youre going to cheat

If you stop lifting she will leave you because she thinks youre weak willed and she can do better

Do the right thing user. Disregard women, acquire a blow up doll.

>I can't accept that a girl wouldn't conform to my internalized standards of masculinity so I rationalize it defensively
You guys are so insecure.
inb4 beta, numale, cuck, sjw, jew, etc
you're all such hurt little boys. it's time to grow up

A blow up doll? Nah. Fuk random hoes. Do whateva dafuk you want. Set goals and achieve them.

>Fuk random hoes
Easier said than done user
Hoes are really good at fucking only their bf or no one at all since there are thousands of guys lining up who want her to fuck him

Seek out situations where "it just happens", work on improving yourself and looking good. Aesthetics.

Of course she doesn't care what you look like. Since she got jamal.

>Seek out situations where "it just happens"
What are those places?

you got me wrong bruh, it's

>I refuse to accept a girl who doesn't conform to the well studied objective standards of attraction. because if she doesn't conform to this, she has some sort of psychological problem or genetic difference that could be passed onto my children.

Netflix and chill. Build a connection and then fuck her right in the pussy.

>memecentral

Could be as simple as you not spending enough time with her. Every time you eat a regimented meal and workout that is an evening you didn't spend taking her out and eating bad food.

Did you she know you before you got Veeky Forums? If no, there's your answer. If yes, did you fuck her back then, too? There's your answer.

>well studied objective standards
guess you should get some plastic surgery and go for ottermode, then.
> she has some sort of psychological problem or genetic difference that could be passed onto my children.
give me a break, your armchair evolutionary psychology is no better than asking the local witch doctor who you should fuck.

>jokingly told me I was the better looking one in the relationship

My gf said to me about a month ago. I just looked her in the eyes and dropped a 'No shit'

Never stop being fit OP.

You can treat women like dirt and they take it.

When I was a skinny fat I treated GFs nice and they left me

Now I abuse them verbally and emotionally and they love me

>he missed the point

This
My girlfriends nickname is tubby and I constantly give her shit for eating. She cares about me more than any ex.

Hate to admit it, but this is truth

I've got 3 words for you brah,
hella
fuckin'
epic

seriously the 50 shades of grey phenomenon woke me the fuck up about stuff like that.

>When I was a skinny fat I treated GFs nice and they left me
>Now I abuse them verbally and emotionally and they love me
because they feel like they play out of thier league so they have this constant feeling of accomplishment

That's a chick

post more like this

please

Yes. It is a shit test. She tries to control you and judges your character based on the result. It is completely subconscius.

>tfw dating girl
>I've been lifting 4 years, but still chubby and have tons of stretch marks from being fat
>we're making out on my bed
>she's getting worked up, keeps going on about how hot I am
>I start fingering her
>she's really into it
>she reaches into my pants and grabs my dick
>she reaches up my shirt with her other hand, starts feeling my chest
>puts her hand on my belly
>I flinch because I'm super self-conscious
>she thinks I'm ticklish
>she eventually cums
>leaves her hand on my stomach
>keeps going on about how she likes me and thinks I'm hot
>texts over the last few days have echoed the same sentiment (e.g. I think you're super fine ;) )

Nobody can really be ok with that right? Like, there's no way me being fat while she's super skinny is cool.
She had to have felt the stretch marks. She had to feel what a fat piece of shit I am

Wish I knew this for my first gf. I was confident and popular, loads of friends, but treated her like a queen and thought about only her... she dumped me and I ended up a quivering lonely wreck, taking like a year to fully recover. Never again.

stop bitching on a christian board and start hitting them HIIT's if you really are that insecure about your bodyfat

post belly you silly goose, more than likely dysmorphia

>no shit

This is why you don't lift for women. Take this as a example guys.

I do this all the time. I even make jokes about banging my piano teacher (who is pretty hot) and she just laughs it off. Treat them like shit and they respect you. Of course you have to give them some love but not too much.

Honestly I love the girl but it's like you barely have to try after you get them to stick which is both good and bad in my opinion.

>gf tells you this when you're not fit
She's lying.

>gf tells you this when you are fit
She's lying, and being a smug fuck.

>TRIPFAGS post with their TRIP off and EXPECT you NOT to NOTICE

Yes this is a trick
My girl is always trying to get me to eat more and saying how good I would look with a belly
She's super insecure and jealous and just wants me to be less attractive to other women

Lift for yourself bruh. If she starts getting insecure because you're looking to good just taco bout it with her otherwise she'll turn into a gains goblin. Just say some shit like you like being fit and it's for your health not to get the attention of sloots.

>tfw I found a girl that not only wants me succeed but is helping me with getting even fitter/healthier.
>tfw I think I have found my future wife.

Gf: "i thought you were hot before but now that you've got muscles you're ten thousand times hotter I don't know how i was attracted to you before"

If I don't lift my gf might leave me bros

Not really

yeah youre fat as fuck

but if you were fatter as fuck good job senpai, stretch marks arent too bad, i had to look for them

just keep going

i look better than you and am lonely as fuck and a virgin so you decide who's really winning

Bro gf != sex.

Find someone who genuinely seems cool and developed feelings from there. The sex will come. Then it will lose its appeal.
You're better off without that other chick. Keep improving yourself and find out what you enjoy. The rest comes from that.

If you really just want to fuck something, get on tinder.

I was about 70lbs heavier with almost no muscle mass before.
Now I can hit 4/3/2/1.
So, better, but I'm still a fat fuck.

I just don't understand how she can be ok with that

how is your OHP at 4pl8 while your deadlift is on 1pl8?

Every day is shoulder day

This. She's trying to steal your gains OP, kill her

Wisdom

>tfw 8/10 gf
>tfw all she does is smoke weed
>literally her one fucking interest
>tfw can't do that shit because drug tests
What do?

change her or dump her

druggies are pathetic and boring

Youre not fat at all. Just cut a bit and you will have made it. Also 1/2/3/4 is pretty strong m8. Too bad you dont oly...

This, women very rarely know what the fuck they're talking about.

For example, I constantly hear lots of girls say they don't like hairy guys, but days later I fuck these same girls. Do not take seriously what they say, ever, when it comes to men, dating, and attraction.

Have sex with her. Keep looking for a real partner in life.

I had this same situation happen to me with my first real gf back in high school.

In retrospect, it was the best thing that could have happened. Not only did it wake me up to the true nature of women, but it also got me to start lifting for the first time.