Why do people buy gym membership and only do cardio? can't you go run outside?

why do people buy gym membership and only do cardio? can't you go run outside?

you can run there on a threadmill without getting mugged/raped

you can on the way to the gym

I do it just so I'll do it, the atmosphere mAkes you want to work out.

indeed, better not visit the gym in the ghettoish parts of town then

i see a lot of people doing some random ass body weight exercises in the gym as well.
Doesn't bother me unless they decide to do it in the squat rack, like sit ups and pushups. Or doing dips using the bench press

Some people are just too soft for the outdoors these days.

Hush out of your heated apartment into your heated car, into your heated office. Why ever be outside?

Kamilah niqqa where's the sauce

damn horse semen looks pretty delicious

high protein!

idk, because cardio is the most boring shit there is and the gym offers a way to make it somewhat bareable by offering interaction with other gym members

Only the horse is a mare

maybe she extracted the stallions semen from the mares pussy?

nigga it's got a dick. Look at the photo

lol it has a dick senpai

>2016
>not drinking horse semen for gains

Healthy desu

I'm just gonna assume that these whores are not drinking horse semen.
>implying they are
>just

>cardio
This meme needs to end

Easier to keep track of speed/distance/progress

I will be tested on a treadmill for 1.5 miles, so I need to know that I can do a treadmill for 1.5 miles at a good speed.

i'd fuck a horse if i were a girl

just look at that penis, yum

no homo

horse jizz is expensive. That would be like 100k of horse jizz

Running is bad for you. Power walking is where it's at.

unless you know, you own the horse. then it's free. it's not like they can cum only 1 per year

A horse can easily squirt that much so you are saying if I own a horse I make shut tons of money ?

Depends on what breed

holy shit look at that dick

It's just women being stupid as always
I can tell some stories of stupid women at the gym if anyone is intrigued

women wants attention the most comfortable way. its not rocket science.

please tell me this is real

continue

pls sauce

I would like to hear some of these.

MOARRRRRRRRRR

That made me laugh uncontrollably

Lots of cardio bunnies do it because the majority of the gym are dudes and they need validation. I agree with you OP, why not just run at the park or around your neighborhood? I was legit feeling depressed a week ago then I started randomly running and running as fast as I could and I felt so happy it was like I was a little kid again.

That's Luisa Zissman, was on UK Apprentice, she's filthy but I doubt she drinks a litre of horse spooge at a time.

Runner's High is legit as fuck. You can get the same from biking too. I've done 30-40 mile rides on a whim just for the high before.

Probably gonna start running at my gym now. It's way too cold to run outside now where I am.

I know the feeling. It's two blocks from my house to my gym and just running there is unpleasant.

On;y it has a fully erect dick clearly visible

Did you just assume it's gender based on it's sexual organs?

*T R I G G E R E D*

we had a thread about this on /mlp/ a while back, apparently its too expensive to buy, so a couple of guys planned to sneak onto a farm and jack a horse off to get some.

i'd ask if they wanted to sell it but then i remembered you said /mlp/ so they would most likely make a protein shake out of it

Im not sure how we got to that, it was in a normal thread where someone got a guy in Kazakhstan who sells mare-milk, so at a convention they were either going to have a mare-milk slip-n-slide, or a pone statue with big crotchtits that lactates the mare milk so that you can go get a cup of it to drink. Then somehow we were talking about semen.

What. The. Fuck.

Bronies are normal healthy people.

If they ran outdoors, we'd have no cardiobunny eyecandy while between sets.

Nah, a horse gives you 70ml of delicious, nutritious semen every time you make it happy :)

mr hands