Who here /manlet/ masterrace?

Who here /manlet/ masterrace?

>extremely fast gains
>ignore women, acquire wealth
>intimidate people through skill instead of height
>superficial people are automatically filtered out

I promise you taller people than you do not think about you.

Only short people notice height.

To be really honest, my baiting famiglia, being tall is a genetic advantage since good height >implies good growth which >implies good health.

>extremely fast gains
yet you could lift for 500 years and take all the roids in the world, youll never be A E S T H E T I C
>ignore women, acquire wealth
1."i cant get women so im going to pretend i dont care (see also MGTOW)
2.There is plenty of evidence short men are much LESS likely to get promotions or be considered for top positions.
>intimidate people through skill instead of height
this is literally "my speed is superior ill surely win" tier
>superficial people are automatically filtered out
everyones filtered you out mong because they cant see you down there

i can live with fat acceptance threads (or BREH threads ass you guys like to call them) but fucking manlet acceptance? fuck off

are you fucking retarded?

Height is genetic and has nothing whatsoever to do with health.

Are you gonna tell me the Japanese are unhealthy because they aren't as tall as the ugly Dutch people?

kys

when will they learn?

I used to know a manlet
He was acting like a tough guy, but revealed his massive insecurity to his lanklet friend. I never took him serious again.

I once saw this super-manlet (probably below 5 feet but not a midget) walking down the street, he honest to god tried to start shit with me like this because he saw me looking at him

>>extremely fast gains
but you can't exceed a certain size without looking like a dwarf. Manmores can get huge while still looking proportional despite slower gains.
>>ignore women, acquire wealth
>>intimidate people through skill instead of height
Manmores can do this too and the synchronized effect is exponentially more intimidating.
>>superficial people are automatically filtered out
Less pussy for you.

Yeah, it's harder for tall guys to get gains. But when they do get jacked, they look 10x better than any other manlet, no matter how big he is.

>inb4 lanklet
I'm 5'11. But I just accepted my inferiority in height, instead of creating these useless threads to feel better about myself

5'9" here

Still look down on people because i live in houston
Still get mirin from 5'4" or less qt which is 98%
Because im fit lanklets always avert their eyes first
Born into wealth so financially speaking, i can cruise through life just like a lanklord... who needs to slave through college just to "land a job theyre more likely to be selected for because they arent a manlet"

the only thing i cant do is dunk
Or pull off a trenchcoat

Fite me

>k
>Tall people make more money
>Why not both
>As if Im not superficial too. Win win situation.

Next please.

If you care about height, you arent an Alpha.

I mean, I guess it's fine to be a complacent leech riding on his family's coattails. Keep doing you, boo boo.

I'm sorry I triggered you my weightlifting buddy but you are purposefully ignoring the point I made. I said good height >IMPLIES good health, it is not a prerequisite as thyroid malfunctioning can boost your height to over 8 feet. Genes still play an important role but it is a fact that bad health often results in stunted growth.
How tall are you user? Did trigger you because you are trailer trash?

manletbros, words of truth: tall guys don't really care about your height and usually they don't feel superior to you just because of their height.

Is it true that manlets live in sewers and kidnap children to feed on them?

>Ignore women

Shouldn't be too hard 4u

Kek. I needed that.

cringe drawn in pictures
i can see someone has problems all the way over the Atlantic