No waist

>no waist
>no boobs
>no hips
>no muscle definition in my big ol arms

WHAT FUCKIN DO, Veeky Forums? I fail at both being womanly and being strong simultaneously.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kikivhy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

keep going faggot

that's all there is

>>no waist
>>no boobs
>>no hips
>>no muscle definition in my big ol arms

>men will still fuck you

Who fucking cares.

Kys

you look like you play JV football.

lose fat and do stomach vacuums, read strong curves by bret contreras.

Become an anorexic qt.

I used to be, senpai

actually lifting would be a good start

Steroids.

if you'll bite your panties like that i dont care what you look like

I was 20% bf a month ago according to a bodyscan, should I cut to 16%?

Not gonna lie, that's a rough starting point...

Ikr, jesus. Like. I'm a fucking B-cup, and I got my dad's legs (ie long and basically the last place to gain weight naturally), and I have had thick arms my whole life. RIP, I'm not even a short qt. I'm, like, 5'7".

I had D-cup, was anorexic for a few years, lost all my weight in my tiddies, regained my weight to normal and gained it as mostly arm fat apparently. kms

you actually look pretty alright better than average at least don't worry about it so much

A-at least I'm not a landwhale, eh..?

Why do you even care. Having a vagina is enough to have hundreds of guys wanting to fuck you.

you have the exact same body type as my gf but she's a C-cup and is 5'5

you have really nice legs from that pic and your body is coming along fine since you lift anyway it'll probably look better when your body gets a lot more defined and you do in fact look better than my gf and I'd honestly give anything for her to look anything remotely close to yours Tbh

don't worry about it so much your legs are nice and shapely right now and you don't look as bad as you say you do don't be so harsh on yourself

No worthwhile swole guys, though. Plus, I don't want someone to fuck me, I want to be something my man is proud of having. Need to be perf before I deserve a boyfriend, and all that.

>those hands
Are you a tranny? If yes, can I suck your dick? No homo.

Post pic topless, it can't be that bad.

thanks, but I'm not.

I'm sorry but how can we help you if you don't show us your vageegee?

Let's not beat around the bush here; better than average would be a stretch even in burger land.

Now on to the real points, Veeky Forums is a great place if you're looking for little pieces of advice or stories to tune your routine, or if you're looking for fitness memes and entertainment.

Veeky Forums is a horrible place if you're a beginner looking to start working out or if you're looking to create a whole new routine. For that, you're better off Googling the myriad of starting-guides online.

So either you thought Veeky Forums would help you by posting a generic "what do" thread (mistake)
or you knew Veeky Forums won't help and you you're just fishing for complements (mistake)

From your initial replies, I'd pin you in the latter category.

I don't know exactly what look you're trying to go for, but chances are it will probably make you uglier.

Try acting like a good housewife/woman, get rid of all arrogance you have, be more submissive, that will make you 1000x more attractive to men than whatever you look like.

You're caring about appearance when you should already know that sex is incredibly easy to get for even uglier/fatter females.

Stupid bitch, you're not short at 5'7" as a female. That's above average height for females, and besides guys don't care about your height like girls do for guys, if they do the issue is that you're too tall, not too short.

eat more do squats

>women posting here without everything going to absolute shit
>The general for them that might still be up from a few days ago
>Actually decent memery threads popping up here and there
Is Veeky Forums, dare I say it, good again?

>better than average would be a stretch even in burger land.

70% of the population is overweight.

I'm almost overweight too according to BMI though, even though I have low bodyfat and it's mainly due to muscle. I don't think there's many guys like that messing up the statistics though.

I already am submissive and scared of men. I literally call them all "sir", and all I want to do is find a nice Catholic man who won't take my whiny shit and makes me a better person by being firm with me. I want to settle down and have somebody's child, but my body is so shit that I don't deserve that.

I don't want sex, I want to deserve a strong protective man by being attractive to him.

I said I wasn't a short qt, learn to read.

This person speaks the truth in many things
OP should never worry about not getting laid because of lack of womanly features

Your hips aren't bad. If you loose weight, your waist will get smaller and your hip to waist ratio will be decent.

Boobs are not a big deal, most guys (and almost all women) will prefer small over fake

Definition comes with low body fat, when you start to get slimmer up the calories a bit and try to gain muscle if that's what you want.

>5'7
>not short
Hah! When will they learn?

Did you start browsing last year or something
Fit will never be good again until quad and camb come back

I'd fuck you if it wasn't for you being an insecure retard. Stop complaining and be happy with yourself. You're fitter than like 90% of women, so fuck off.

Youre perfect.

Weight is only one factor that plays into attractiveness. There's plenty of thick qt's that would fall into the overweight category but have good body ratio and facial genetics.

I'm just being brutally honest. From all the women I interact with, I would put you at below average attractiveness.

Now are you looking for advice or just venting and fishing for complements?

you're doing good, sister

no you

Post pic of your legs and feet.

Perfect, I would marry you but I don't have money.

Looking for advice, who the fuck would look for compliments on Veeky Forums?

>who would look for attention on Veeky Forums
>post bait

A lot of people actually.

CBT thread on Veeky Forums, and tons of camwhore threads on /soc/.

What type of advice are you looking for? Are you wanting to build strength or fill out a natural female curve? The two are not mutually exclusive by the way.

Natural female curves, but I want to be able to be stronger than the average woman and do pullups and stuff.

>who the fuck would look for compliments on Veeky Forums?
Uhm, alot of fucking guys do since we rarely hear positive comments IRL
Girls might get attention thrown in their direction and being told they are fuckable every single day but for most guys compliments are few and far inbetween and even here they are mixed with insults

With that said, go fuck yourself

use waist trainer for a while and stop before it gets ridiculous
instagram.com/kikivhy ce/
link related used to be like you,deleted her old pics tho

So the obvious starting point here is squats. Not just once a week squats either, but start working that in like every other day if you want to make real progress. I can personally recommend taking a wide-stance because that will help you activate your glutes more than normal squat stance. That's also true for any type of leg press exercise: go wide and go deep to put more force on your glutes, and also you have to actually focus on contracting them while you press for max efficiency.

For non-butt related curves, cutting down on body fat will help a lot. Get started on a strict diet regime, Google some plans or something, but whatever you do, you have to be dedicated or else you won't see results.

Learn how to do deadlifts as well, because free weight squats and deadlifts should be essential tools to any female wishing to improve their female physique.

Dont worry i would still do sexual activities with you.

>> www.Veeky Forums.org/soc/

One more point worth making is that if you go on a cutting diet and start to lose weight, the hardest hit areas will be your boobs and your butt. These are natural stores of fat, so you're going to see these disappear at first if you actually go through with trimming up.

That being said, once you get off a cutting diet, these will be the first places that fill back in, which will help with obtaining feminine curves.

I'd still let you buy me a drink.

S E M E N
D E M O N

u look stronger than 90% of the female population.
stop being such a cry baby and start leaving humanity behind.

Listen, little baby. You're going to get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about.
Let me just say, you're pefect the way you are. You hear me, sugar? P E R F E C T.

Don't ever change. You deserve everything and anything you want. Stay safe for me, babygirl.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

get ya rat out

My wife has the same problem dude. You need to keep those arms in check. Once those bingo wings come you cant get rid of that shit.

OP
These two posts are important AF for you to read. Also, make sure your hormones are in check, BC vs. no birth control can really change how fat is distributed in your body. Estrogen preferentially stores fat in the boobs, butt area.

All that being said, keep going. Find an area you want to improve in and focus on that area, no less than 2x per week, eat your calories and keep going. It's tough during that middle period, but you gotta work past it.

I copied them into a doc, just in case I ever need reminding. :)

Not on BC, I don't believe in messing with my hormones like that.

Thanks for the tips and support, dude!

I think you're missing the point. The point is you have to squat.

On this dick.

Only if we're married and you're Catholic, breh.

Degenerate as fuck my good man. I'm out.

>having morals and respecting my body
>degenerate

>catholic
>morals

show titties

no one cares you have life on easy mode regardless quit menstruating all over our board get your head out your ovaries and fuck off

come fight me about it

pls become protestant and marry me bby

Where are you from?

You'd probably call rape after I effortlessly subdued you with the overwhelming strength of patriarchy.

:^( can't we just accept that we're both christian and that's fine? My priest might understand me marrying a Protestant, come over here senpai.

I'm so desperate for a traditional, religious, strong man that I'd settle for a nice Protestant, dude.

Fool, being better than a woman in any way is rape!

Uh, oh! Here come the Episcopalians here to ask about who is more right! Quick! Hide!

we're still out here bby don't give up. maybe I'll be catholic for sicc body of christ gainz

I am a female in 2016, it is me who is right.

>Episcopalians

Please be in the city that I am in, so that I can concoct this whole creepy fantasy in my head about us being together, you know, "like that".

you should cut to 12%

do it

I wouldn't give out my city to people on the internet, as it's rather small.

Norway, though, so doubtful that we'd be in the same city anyways.

Maybe you could become a trap?

I don't mean the ones with feminine penis, but the opposite. You look really manly, and i think it's more likely that girls would fuck you than that men would.

N-not like i want a strong traditional husband or anything....

pls be in trondheim

She is a female.

Females aren't supposed to have that low bodyfat.

Nope, sorry.

>no waist
waist is only perceived when boobs and hips are pronounced. nothing wrong with our waist atm since there is not much fat.
>no boobs
small boobs are better despite most people shilling big boobs
>no hips
SQUATS AND OATS 10000x
>no muscle definition in my big ol arms
do pull ups and chin ups

My reproductive system got fucked when I was at 13% body fat, so I'd rather not go to 12% if i want any chance of having a child in the future.

O S T F O L D

> 12%
> she's a woman

She'd be a female hungry skeleton.

This desu

Op just inject some sterons in your pooper, grow a masculine clit, get swole and let Stacey call you daddy. Only chance for you to make it considering you genetic precondition.

Aye aye, cap'n, thanks for this good objective advice

R O G A L A N D

how many are left in norway?

we're not swedes you dumb fucker

pls m8 I meant no offense, I had hoped that not all scandinavia is cucked

>16%
it's either 6% or bust, you fucking quitter. who the fuck needs periods and hormones.

all you snow people are leftist cucks in the eyes of the world.

I'm dying hahaha

we are leftists, at least economically