If you could only have one would you rather pick HEIGHT, FACE or FRAME

If you could only have one would you rather pick HEIGHT, FACE or FRAME

Face hands down.

face always

>tfw I have height and frame but shitty face so it doesn't even matter

You know,I got a really good face,a really good one. Girls only like me for my face,but I have absolutly no body. No abs no nothing. I am pure chub (I am in the healthy range but still got belly fat)

Girls like me,I am cute.

I have no confidence and will do nothing about it.

Thats every single one of you loosers,we are the same,I don't care if you look like that guy,its just about getting to talk to a girl.

all of them

Face, everything else I can compensate for

Most guys on here dont lift for girls, just for self validation you fatty

Oh thats fucking bullshit and you know it

Well fuck you mate
Seriously
I have em all (in moderation) so im not willing to give it up

Wit that said to get girls you need top tier in all three so just having one is like having one third of a degree
Its something but in itself its fucking useles0

>its just about getting to talk to a girl.
This meme again
Most girls i talk to are taken, those that still are single are single because they have impossibly high standards
Either meet them, steal a girl from her bf or fucking kill yourself but talking to them is no more a solution than "Just look for a job"

Started for girls probably, but the strawpoll said they transition after a while

You know why,its because you are a 4 and talk to 10s. You gotta know where you rank in the looks. "They are all taken durr hurr"

Just try again,there is at least 1 thats not taken.

Nice trips,yeah so what,there is nothing wrong in lifting for girls,I do it. Fuck being healthy,I just wanna have sex.

face is by far the most important. Unless you are a midget, height isn't even as important as you fags think.

face>>>>>>>>>frame>height

>You know why,its because you are a 4 and talk to 10s
Now excuse me, what the fuck do you know about my looks?
First gf i had was a straight up 9/10, she approached me and ive been told im good looking and approached several fucking times
Im tall and fit aswell so shove your preconcieved notion that all guys on Veeky Forums are ugly upp your ass mate

Also i dont approach 10/10s so thats wrong too, i talk to all types of girls i find interesting and if i like the way she looks and carries herself and she is single ill ask her out
So far ive found one girl during all of 2016 and she was a smoking 8/10 and i got a few dates but things didnt pan out because she had to move away and i was in school

HEIGHT
Just be tall and white

just to be clear, what is even understood by frame?

shoulder-waist ratio?

Hands, face down

It sounds like you're using your face/height/frame whatever to somehow gravitate girls to you and without those three then you're forever alone. Dude, women care more about cash money and personality than any of those three. If you have money/personality, you'll get chicks. The other three are just helpful so you don't have to do as much work. But you also have to factor in the intimidation which states that girls won't approach or even talk to some guys because they're worried they're out of their league and don't want to get rejected. Pretty much what I'm saying is that if you can't get girls A) you're at some shit college campus and everyone there is A-grade whore rated, B) you're not confident, or C) you're replying on your looks alone to get you laid. Best of luck, bru.

face is the most important out of the three. no woman wants a tall jacked guy uggo

relying*

I have frame, face and 1.83 hight.
>14 cm penis

heigh is useless without the other two

frame is useless without the other two

can get by on face

Well I've seen quite a few that do. Quantifying what all girls want on a shitty fitness board probably isn't the smartest thing. Women don't even know what they want.

you on your period m8?

Well you are wrong on all accounts again bruh
I got money, a part time job and im working through uni towards a degree which will get me more money
I got personality and confidence aswell

So no, my number one problem is lack of avaliable girls to date and not much else
All others i work to improve/fix every day but the lack of girls in the singles market i cannot really fix

>So far ive found one girl during all of 201
>It's december
wew

your entire skeletal structure and physical "shape" ignoring muscle mass and fat
to sum it up having a bigger/more robust but still dimorphic/masc (ie clavicles wider than waist) skeleton is ideal
this is indicated by things like skull size and wrist circumference on top of clavicle width

You sound like my baby bro. Just bad location, then. Once you get the degree you'll find somewhere better. Also, if it's any advice, don't worry about improving anything. Id I've learned anything from women it's that working for them is the wrong way to live. Just do whatever you want and that sense of indifference helps a lot, if not in the aura you give off, your own mental health.

meant for

Nice trips
Youd think in a city of one million there would be more avaliable chicks but so far there are next to none from what ive seen
Anyway, good talk bro, not sure if youre the same but i assume you are

Like....

You can't be serious?

This has to be a troll post,you are literally saying that in your city there are no single women,because if there are,they must be attracted to you.

Jesus fuck you are dense.

Can I choose dick?

As long as you don't look like a fucked up gargoyle i'm sure you're fine. I kinda like a weird/not "classically handsome" face as long as the body is good

Learn to read mate
I actaully said my problem is lack of avaliable girls to date, i never said if there were single girls theyd be attracted to me because i dont fucking know

Out of the girls i talk to and get to know not one is single and im not gonna ask out a girl whom i know has a bf because its a dick move and will most likely fail

>Jesus fuck you are dense.
Pot calling the kettle black...