Why does white nationalism attract so many ugly people?

Why does white nationalism attract so many ugly people?

>white nationalism
>being a thing

you ever watched a Black Lives Matter meeting?

pic related.

I love Charlotsville not for muh white pride but because it was such a fucking joke. These fat pasty man-children, obvious beta nerds in high school, parading around with cardboard shields and walmart tikki torches...Thinking they were being INTIMIDATING.

It's fuckin hilarious and exposed what a joke /pol/ is IRL. No wonder they're so obsessed with anonymity when you're some sort of genetic goblin

where is the white nation?
where is the white national identity?

white nationalism is the most retarded buzzword today

Because since civil rights movement the media has been against the ideas of white nationalism. Until the advent of the internet, there was no real place where these ideas were openly discussed. As a result, the only people who encountered them were the sort of inbred hicks you find in the deep south and other people crazy enough to seek out AM radio stations run by the remnants of the KKK. These crazy fuckers are also ugly.

If you don't like a group and are on Internet then it's easy to pretend everyone within it are ugly as long as they are not attractive.
And all relatively open groups will attract ugly people because they are a signifiant part of the population and have opinions too.

I love it when sun-deprived, pudgy unwashed virgins lecture me about my whiteness

>Make fun of the antifa LARP outfits
>Dress almost exactly like them
What did they mean by this?

>haha yeah faggot I'm white, got a problem with that, you nigger-loving jew cuck?

What is it with theese guys and their obsession with the sun wheel?

because 1/56th of their ancestry comes from EPIC GERMAN NORDIC WHITE CHRISTIAN LEGIONAIRES!!!!!!111

So it's just one of these echo chambers threads? There are even more pictures of ugly liberals.
You pretty much these ad hominem for all groups someone dislike.

If goblins are white beta males, then who are the squigs?

It's specifically the Sun Wheel used in the SS Generals Hall, they think they're in the SS

Except the radical right-wing is particularly ugly.

The Asian Male White Female poster on /pol/ and /tv/

the shitskins that LARP as white on /pol/

>a high level of discourse is expected

Be careful now or they will put what you say on repeat and fake laugh at what you said.

BRUH

LOOK AT DIS DOOD

Oho ho wait till you see

How are these guys particularly ugly?
That guy in the background looks like the stereotypical "chad" that nerds would hate.
These look like "normalfags" who virgins reee about.

"Your ugly" is the laziest insult anyway, a type of insult that many right-wingers use so I don't get why you would mimic them.

low effort tb h

Lefties and Righties are two sides of the same numale coin.

>art student
>30 years old
>lives with parents
>unemployed

>complains about degeneracy, probably blaming "le libruls" for "brainwashing" him into getting a shitty degree and wasting his 20s

>Both LARP incessantly
>Both never shut the fuck up about their ideology
>Both constantly accuse anyone disagreeing with them of being the opposite side
What's the difference?

>pagans against racism is a real thing

His ethno state is the biggest meme ever.

>appeal to white supremacists
>same ones who think slavs and jews are subhuman
>welcome those groups into your ethno state anyway
>whatcouldgowrong.jpg

I cringed when this fuck said his ancestors are Anglos, but then changed that they're from Normandy so actually Germans.

lmao, the fucking state of larpers.

two sides of the same shekel. White nationalists are still ugly for the most part

you forgot
>gets doxxed by some scottish paper

hol' up /pol/ said it was time for a kinder gentler politcis, where all white people would be allowed, even jews if they apologised for blood libel

Reddit really has killed /pol/ hasn't it?

/pol/ was never good.

It at least used to stand for something, namely natsocs and libertarians, now it's all half arsed civnats

But white people have killed each other for centuries, what guarantees the ethno state would be peaceful anyway. And what sane man would want to be around untermensch looking neo-nazis.

American "white" nationalists don't care about that shit, it's why they're more than happy to worship Nazi Germany even if their grandfather died fighting it

So they stand for something just not what you want them to? Got it.

Femanon here. Richard Spencer gives me tinglies

Civnats don't stand for anything on /pol/, they spend all their time trying to prove they're basically the same as the democrats and republicans

stop dressing in female clothes, amerimutt

Spencer still hasn't given a real answer to how he will implement the ethno state meme. He has a following of probably a thousand of people max who'd actually show up IRL to assist him while most of the country who knows who he is hates him. He was kicked out of his local gym because some insane Georgetown professor noticed him and was able to bully him into les being, one insane white woman was able to do that and he wants to be an elite protector guardian in a new neo feudal government? Then him and his sycophants get all defensive and hostile whenever anyone points out the lunacy of implementing any of his ideas and act like you're asking them to calculate many angles can fit on the head of a pin or something. "it's an ideal it's something to strive for etc." at this rate Spencer is going to die hated and his ideas with him.

>they spend all their time trying to prove they're basically the same as the democrats and republicans
You obviously don't like anyone who doesn't follow your failed ideology and are trying to make them sound bad. Get over it, nobody likes you LARPERs

The civnats are the ones turning up to these gay rallies wearing the kekistani flag dipshit, also I'm a unionist so commies and nazis aren't exactly putting my interests first either

Oh. Then just stop going on /pol/ it's a shithole