Ideal female form poll

strawpoll.me/11810398/r

why does Veeky Forums say they like THICC, but answer THINN?

It's called "fitting in" you autistic memelord.

Because there's a difference in people's definitions of thicc, thin, chubby, etc.

I personally think that pic related is "thicc" and is my ideal body type.
>mostly just wide hips and narrow waist

Because it's a funny meme to try to get faggots to say something ridiculous. Only the most docile losers will actually be swayed into believing a meme. It's kind of like how bronies were memed into reality. There will always be people stupid enough to not recognize sarcasm, and they deserve whatever comes to them.

this is just wide hips lordosis thinn

Someone please vote for fat, I feel bad for their 0

Such bad options. if you's had alternatives like

>thic
>fit
>ripped
>"normal thin" / slender
>model skinny
>etc
or something like that poll would look completly different. ofc everybody is gonna chose thin over fat

OP your poll is retarded. Thin is the only one of those words with a positive connotation. If you made it
>thin
>muscled
>thicc
>top heavy (big breasts, small hips)
>bottom heavy (small breasts, big hips/legs/butt)
It would be a lot better.

Because this isn't a female form poll retard, it's a female body fat poll

Thick is the most attractive female frame, thin is the most attractive body fat percentage.

You retarded spergs get your definition of thicc from Veeky Forums and that's why you think it means fat...

my gf is pretty much this bodytype, how do i get here to lose weight without getting her mad?

these are less than ideal because these women can get any man and would be much more likey to cheat, a 7/10 is ideal for a wifey material

you don't

tell her shes fat.

Lol 7/10s cheat more. 9/10s are used to curving dudes so as long as you're a 8/10 with money they won't fuck it up.

>Ideal female
Someone who will love me

That's actually what I did and it worked out well.

The reason Veeky Forums seems to say thicc but answers thin is the same reason you constantly hear fat chicks talk about how big is beautiful online.

They're insecure and they think shouting as loud as possible will somehow justify their position. They're a really loud minority. Like leftists.

my gf is the same. she knows she needs to lose weight so I don't need to tell her. my plan is just to support her and encourage her at the gym.

If you care about her, and are dead set on having a conversation about it, make sure to say stuff like "I want to preface this by saying I think you're hot and I don't care if you lose weight for your looks, I'm worried about your health." some chicks will blow up when you confront them even carefully, give it time. they will calm down and apologize and admit they know you're right. then help her come up with a plan to diet and exercise. encourage her and support her as she follows this plan. make sure to notice results and compliment her.

none of this will work if she doesn't actually want to lose weight.

A loud annoying minority

That pic is pretty much my ideal body. Yum...

Yummy easy cheesy mozzarella mommy... Ughhh thicc breehs

VOCAL MINORITY
O
C
A
L

M
I
N
O
R
I
T
Y

Ooey, gooey... and just yum yum yummy!

the whole thicc vs thin argument is already solved

you fuck thicc, but you marry thin simply because thicc inevitably turns into fat when girls age, theres no going around it

i prefer thicc over thin any day, but when i settle down its thin all the way

... but without the tats

Where the the fit option you gains goblin

Yes. When you knock her up it might be awhile before she loses all the weight and she will never be as tight so start thin.

Lmao you fags take memes this seriously instead of working out.

NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT

>without the tats

>tfw GF is very slightly fat, but the fat distribution is tits, ass, and well-shaped tummy
>44 DDD tits

imagine pic related except white and with gigatic titties. Ideal woman, desu senpai.

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

Tit for tat...

Girls post in those strawpolls too.
And the chick in your pic is overweight with beyond modest tits and hips. Not thicc.

hoollleeee fuckin' damn she's hot
where can I get more?

>44 inch waist
>Slightly fat
Nice delusion

Because THICC is a forced meme, deployed by a few SJW autists to combat FAT HATE. The average Veeky Forums poster simply doesn't pay attention or purposefully ignores THICC posters usually.

>tit implants and a flabby, saggy ass
>hips aren't even wide

Absolutely disgusting. Don't misrepresent Asian women like this, many of them are really hot (unfortunately).

And yet you posted in this thread.

You're one of those assholes who flood the thicc threads with obese bitches aren't you?

FUCK YOU!

>thin
>chubby
>obese
>anorexic
>fat
>no jacked & tan option

das gainsist

If you would hit that, you're an absolute faggot.

Where did you get anywhere in my post that my gf has a 44 inch waist? I said 44 DDD bra size. Naturals and no back problems. I thank the Highlander in her genes for that.

Anyway, you weaklings probably couldn't life a thick chick and smash away for maximum gains.

>tfw it's her favorite thing during sex for me to pick her up from missionary and jackhammer her while standing

Damn it feels good to be strong.

If there are real chubby chasers out there, doing it purely because you find them more sexually appealing and not lying to yourself and doing it because you it's too hard for you to land an attractive thin girl, then good for you

that's life on easy mode

because the band size represents waist size - it is literally the size in inches of the girl's torso starting at the underbust, what they measure underneath the boob to shape the cup

how do you have a gf and not know that bigger number just means bigger around dude (saying this as a grill myself btw)

in other words a bigger number doesn't mean bigger boobs, it just means your girls torso is 44 inches round up top on the waist. that's why you can have 44A for a bra size

my nigga

Underrated.

Actual chubby chaser here. It made life way worse in middle and high school, way better afterwards. Lotta folks think I'm gay since I just straight up don't get attracted to women under a certain weight.

>only options are thin, chubby, fat, obese

Biased af

>implying bust size is always equivalent to waist size

Nice try, broskis

Alright but did you miss the DDD part

That's fucking huge, breh

I wasn't denying that it's not huge, I was trying to explain what the number means and why it's separate from cup letter. I'm a 36DDD, which means the band is 36 inches around the top of my torso where my rib cage begins, under the boob. The cup size is measured by the length of the boob to it's highest point.

also you're correct, but most of the time a girl's smallest point on her waist is within 3 - 5 inches of her cup number. For example, I am 36 inches for my bra and the smallest point on my waist is between 32-33 inches. If she's a 44 inch at the top of her rib cage, it's likely she's about 40-42 inches in waist. That's not huge, but I'm just saying you can usually estimate how big around a girl is at her smallest point on her waist from her cup size

I would not listen to that guy if I were you. His gf probably secretly resents him as we speak. You gotta be more subtle than that. You think she'll believe the I think your hot but line? Just tell her you want her to come to the gym to spend more time with her and that you would love to share activities and hobbies. Then slowly manipulate and meme her into the total Veeky Forums lifestyle.

This. Genuinely hot chicks have been shooting dudes down since they were in junior high. Cute girl next door types are way more likely to be head over heels for sketchy attention.

Wow that dude BTFO by a femanon. Ouch.

You don't even have THICC on there. If you think THICC is the same as chubby, you're an idiot. All of you are idiots. My blood boils.

Pic related, it's me and all the retarded irishmen on this site.

Mandatory

FITT

You should actually marry FITT and get it as thick as you can get it. THINN girls get fat too and it's not nearly as pretty as when it happens to THICC girls. With FITT, you know she already has a ton of momentum in the opposite direction rather than coasting on her looks.

this

shit options

>THICC
Nobody invited the sanders coolAIDs club here, go take your pc bullshit and tell it to your dads boyfriend you hipster millennial cry baby

Reminder that the THICC meme is made by Jewish infiltrators trying to get us to like and accept fat women.

You can always tell when they use stupid terminology instead of saying fat they say thicc, and on /b/ instead of saying man ass they say boipussi, and on /pol/ instead of saying Trump they say Drumpf, they can't make it more obvious people.

This guy
>rock on muh man

hahahaaaaa

>faggy gif
Check
>stupid jewspiracy theory
Check
>no irl friends
Check
Now fuck off to /pol/ with your shit tier shit posts.

Believe it or not, I'm actually incapable of being offended when the main content of a post is over 80% buzzwords. You're more likely to confuse than upset me.

>dismissive comment
Check
>silly terminology to dismiss claim
Check
>Ad hominem/dismissive comment
Check

They sent your type to go to Veeky Forums because you're too fucking dumb to figure out how /pol/'s posting system works.

This guy must think he's super smart and knows how to debate because he recognizes logical fallacies.

Ive come to the conclusion that as lomg as she isnt fat i really dont care and even then id bang a fat chick. To me body is 10% of the attraction and i really dont care. Its all in the face and personality.
This scared me because if women think the same way then im fucked because my face and personality arent the best.

Samefag.

Anyways you remind me of someone I keep seeing on Veeky Forums who's massively retarded and continually samefags.

Are you the one who kept trying to samefag OP from this thread? You seem awfully familiar, I can smell the retardation on you and him and it has the same musk.

And as a friend I would like to direct you to /r9k/, that place would be far more well suited for someone of your tastes.

I just like big thighs and titties.

burden of proof etc etc

Reminder that the THICC meme is a Jewish false flag designed to lump girls with big hips, ass and tits in with fat girls so weak-minded sheep will change their preference to more androgynous women, which is one stop on the way to Gay City.

>>top heavy (big breasts, small hips)
the only good answer

*teleports behind you*
*presents you with broccoli*
heh nothing personal kid

All I want is a thin tan brunette. pls god

BTFO

>samefag
Not even the same poster.
Hey everyone get a load of this sperg he thinks he's troll LOL Top KEK and kys.

that girl is IDEAL for me

Try harder next time kid, maybe you'll amount to anything, even being a good troll eventually.

Yay! You're back user. How was your workout?

You aren't a hooker are you?

You on the pill?

Got any stds?

No? Okay we can go for a romp

lol, that's where your mind took that? I assumed she was my free spirited gf.

love the meth addict fingernails

95lbs and girly

I would just hope she cleans well and isn't getting shit on my couch.

>who the fuck are you, and what happened to Michael?

>404 THICC NOT FOUND
chubby!= thicc

THICC is only incidentally related to body fat. Mostly it means big hips / thighs / ass.

t. thiccposter

>he thought fat girls were T H I C C

Impressively autistic knee-jerk.

Anyone got a name? Google search brings nothing.

this to be honest

T H I N N becomes this

Disgusting
Sara is best

Ill take both thank you

Chubby is thicc newfag

You sound insecure

That IS michael

Just like one of my japanese doujinshi