How shall thy gf be, Veeky Forums?

How shall thy gf be, Veeky Forums?

>gf
No thanks, i dont want to be nagged to death and constantly sexually frustrated

Is that something you're looking in a girl or something you discovered during lifting?

non-existent

I've given up on that concept. I'm just a replicant.

why

>cute
>understanding
>kind
>submissive in bed, controlling in day to day life
>thicc
>just there, who am i kidding, any gf would suffice

I discovered from having a few LTRs that they provide more negative impact than positive impact and that the overall effort needed to find dateable girls and proceeding to try to date them is far more effort than the payoff you get (which is getting to please her during sex and thinking about how she choose you over thousands of other she could have gone with instead)

but doesn't that totaly depend on whom you're with?

>short hair
>white
>pink nips
>firm C cups
>firm shaped ass
>5'6
>submissive
>healthy weight
>almost grey eyes

Existant

what if she doesn't lift dow

Her benis has to be extremely feminine
Thats about it

So an inward benis? Gross dude

From what ive seen, not really
Given how dating is and that most girls know if you fuck up or she gets tired of you she can replace you within hours the power in a relationship is firmly lodged with her
She wont provide you with anything because why would she? there are millions of guys out there willing to provide for her if you are unwilling, unable to simply demand something from her

As long as she keeps at a healthy weight I don't really want her to be as strict as I am with my body. But she can be if she wants to be.

That being said, it would be fun lifting with her if she was down.

but you're generalizing a lot there user and stating facts from your ltrs which failed

>it would be fun lifting with her
Trust me, it's totally not.

Sure, but you did ask and i can only reply based on my experience
Other dudes get lucky and find that special snowflake gf who is loving, caring and friendly but those girls are 1/1000 and given how hard it is to even find a shit tier girl then yeah, im not having much hope

Explain?

Is it because she does those retarded meme exercises like jogging with dumbbells and only works legs?

>5'5"
>110lbs or less
>32A-24-36
>eastern european
>tan/olive skin
>long hair, any color
>slightest abdominal definition
>nymphomaniac

I think that about covers it

don't believe that there is 1 special snowflake rather that there are many but sure you're biased based on your own experience so i hope your horizon will be broadened in the future user

Not him but girls do weird shit if they're not OLY or powerlifters like using the leg press with one.fucking.leg.

Thing is i went into dating after my last LTR thinking i look good, i am tall, im in uni and im fit so i should have a blast
needless to say i was disappointed in finding one girl who wanted to make her gf jelly by fucking a good looking guy and one frigid girl who didnt want to fuck during my two years being single

I thought there would be single grills to date avaliable but sadly, this wasnt the case and i havent been lucky in finding that special snowflake grill who is somewhat loving and wants a relation

It's not only about meme exercises and just pathological disregard to real workout routines. It's about being a gains goblin. She will waste your personal time in the gym and when she finishes earlier (and she will), she will pressure you to leave earlier as well

your mindset is off, user

I work with a girl like this great taste user.

What I hate is when they just work out their damn legs. Its the exact opposite problem of males who skip legs.

I get you want a nice looking butt, but you can only inflate your pancake so much naturally. Women are fed the lie that squatting 24/7 will make them Kim Kardashian levels of ass. Even then, the most I've seen a chick squat at the gym is one plate!

>>short hair
literally tomboy tier faggot

How so?
I had a theory that dating would be fun, i wanted to test it and see how id do, i was unable to test it since lack of opportunities
What does my mindset have to do with this?

Yeah if some of those girls i see on the streets would just follow a regular strength program for half a year - a year they'd look so much fucking better real shame though.

you went into the whole dating scene by thinking "i want to be the guy every girls bf will be jealous about" that sorta attitude won't do you no good

Well no, i went in thinking i would have fun.
Get to know new girls, testing how attractive i am, learning stuff, getting laid and maybe getting a new gf again
This wasnt the case though and i doubt ive made anyones bf jelly because their gf seems firmly attached to their fucking side

I want a goth/alternative girl so bad

you should only be, despite it being a meme, yourself user a girl should like you how you are and not for who you pretend to be

The most easiest of them all. Just go to clubs with alternative music and concerts of such memery.
They all fucked in the head though

and prepare your cock for every disease available

You...you arent getting the idea my friend
I get to know new girls, they all have boyfriends
Im not pretending to be someone else

oh sorry i misread your initial post

>what are condoms

I didnt know africans had internet access

I am going to a metal concert soon. I don't think it can be that easy.

Thanks man

Can you share a pic?

Ok but it won't last long

It won't be if you stay a cuck and expect grills to approach you first.
Get closer to a qt one when she's enjoying the music so she could associate her pleasure feeling with you being around. Start a random conversation in ~5 minutes and move to another one if she rejects.

that image is really motivating to me

I'm ugly

Faggot

My physical therapist made me do that. I thought that was normal?