Goal Body Thread

Movie bods edition

middle guy

Quagmire?

Not a movie.

How do i achieve superhero status?

planet of the apes

Lighting.

sadly not even kidding....my body is that bad.

...why would you be kidding? This is what peak performance looks like.

Siiighh....Fair enough....

is this the natty limit?

Fuck movie makeup and lighting, goal bodies should always be found in CBTs. 1/2

wow, mirin

2/2

Hilariously enough he is on fuckloads of roids and openly admits to it

momoa is masculinity personified

What else?

Honestly, I doubt he takes much. He had kinda weirdly big arms at some point and maybe he roided a lot for a short while then. But this was years ago. Any time after that he has looked so natty there's no way he's on much gear. My personal theory is, bullshitters always think they're immune to bullshit from others. He's getting whacky roids and takes a lot but there's not a lot of active ingredient in them in reality. I believe this because his image would be better if he said he's almost natty or even claimed he had an epiphany that being natty is more important than aesthetics, yet he doesn't do this. It would be the perfect copout to never ever have to do that cut he kept talking about for years. Yet he doesn't do it. He doesn't claim youtube natty or natty, so he must be taking something, and not just a little of it. I just don't think it's potent roids he's taking.

I can't find a picture, but Hollywood in Hacksaw Ridge has the literal ideal body.

Dude was DYEL as fuck for Conan. Such a shit choice of casting.

It's really not much.

>Height: 70 in
That's like 5'8. Why would you want a body that tiny?

5'10

The point of the second post was that ultimately your goal has to be your personal natty limit. That's what that website is for, predicting your natty limit.

>man bun
>meme beard
>shaved body

what a bloke

I hate this guy. I bet 9gag and reddit has a huge hard on atm because of him.