Are non-lifter fat people really stronger than skinny ones? People assume big fat gyus to be strong as fuck...

Are non-lifter fat people really stronger than skinny ones? People assume big fat gyus to be strong as fuck. Do they have some musles under that fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Are non-lifter fat people really stronger than skinny ones? People assume big fat gyus to be strong as fuck. Do they have some musles under that fat?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fat people do have muscle but it's a product of having to carry around that extra weight everywhere they go. They aren't necessarily stronger.

They're packing more mass so they're generally going to overwhelm lanklets when it comes to it.

Put on a heavy weight vest and see how hard it is to carry that shit around all day.

yes fat people that don't lift are stronger than skinny people that don't lift if fat person started lifting they will also get stronger faster than a skinnier person but their stamina and cardio will suffer and health

This basically. You're not gonna have much muscle if you're skinny as fuck and haven't been eating anything.

Just look at a fatty's legs sometime. They have muscle and fat, carrying around extra weight requires muscle.

Usually they have extra leg and core muscles, which is offset by having to carry around their fat.

I did that when i was fat and started cutting. 50lb vest Wore it all the time and started with it empty (it had removeable 2lb weights)
For every 2 pounds i lost i replaced a weight into my vest so i never felt any heavier than i already was.
Lost 50 lbs and finally took off the vest. When i reached 200 from 250.

only leg muscles.
also more mass means heavier punches.

Were you like goku and got faster?

lol no but i guess i was able to jump higher.
I think??? Worst part was when i started working out without it. I did t sweat as much or feel as tired. So i felt like i was cheating myself.

I just wanted to keep the mindset that i was still a fatass getting no where, while i was working out. I know its strange but i was my motivation.

How's that working for you?

lmgtfy.com/?q=Are non-lifter fat people really stronger than skinny ones? People assume big fat gyus to be strong as fuck. Do they have some musles under that fat?

Most fat people have bigger skeletons and more muscle than skinny people

skinny fat people are the exception, they have small skeletons and lots of belly and leg fat

so I guess fat people should be stronger?

This. Fatties often develop impressive calves.

>bigger skeletons
Only if you were fat during childhood though.

no, i mean people with genetically bigger bones eat more and then get fat

they're hungrier because of their big bodies- think samoans, those guys are all obese but have massive bones, its not just because of how they ate as kids

Fat sedentary people are stronger than skinny sedentary people.

When you gain weight, whether you lift or not, some of it will be muscle. It's not just their legs that will get stronger from carrying around more weight, their entire body will be stronger due to the anabolic effect of being in a caloric surplus.

That's retarded, why would your hunger grow out of proportion?

dunno, but tell me why big ol' samoan people with big bones are chubby?

its called 'endomorph' if you go by those things