How much do you think elite cyclists could squat with max effort?

How much do you think elite cyclists could squat with max effort?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUE0rqRqZmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Optum
>Kelly

>Optimum
>Skelly

elite cyclists are not the ones performing cycling's equivalent to nascar

here you go youtube.com/watch?v=lUE0rqRqZmM

problem is not with their leg power, it's that their structure is not used to having heavy loads. that is what takes the most time to adapt

Probably not as much as you'd think, but they'd probably do insanely well with that 1x20 program.

the dude looks so autistic

not much with their shitty core strenght

on leg press, probably some neat amounts of weight.

Not a lot desu, when I've crashed a motorbike at 45mph I've been able to pick myself and the bike back up walking away with fracture ribs

But when these guys crash they just spill their face on the kerb and can't even pick themselves up

These guys are fucking endurance monsters

Went to road cycling and the mental breakdown you have when the guy you´re wheeling is just increasing the pace and you´re trying to hold his wheel but your legs are cramping and no matter how hard you push your body literally gives up and your face is litearlly pic related the whole time

Have both gone to swimming and I have run a lot, but cycling is hella fucking hard.

Mad respect

I recommend lifting weights while cycling while doing bodyweight exercises for max gains. You don't want your body to be disproportionate, do you?

the woman looks way more retarded than the guy, though.

Not much assuming they don't train squat and only get their leg size/strength from cycling. Their joints/bones wouldn't be able to handle the same load that their muscles could

With those quads that ass must be phat

some dudes find that look attractive, what chick wants a dude with birthing hips?

>hips

bro I think ur anatomy knowledge is a bit off

Rippetoe said that they are quite strong in squating the weight up but they're not used to squatting down with it (due to the nature of their trained movement). So with no prior weight training probably not a lot.

around 600 700 high bar
youtube.com/watch?v=lUE0rqRqZmM

There are multiple types of elite cyclists. Anything from track sprinters to gt winners.

thanks for ending this thread.

and another dumbass misinterprets rippletits.

Foerstemann is a track sprinter though, I've seen him go round the velodrome- fucking impressive.
His build is very different to that of a skinny distance road cyclist like Wiggins, Aru or Contador