Which memes should get included this year?

Which memes should get included this year?
Easy Mode: No first sips

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9cms971Fxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First sip is a boring meme. One of the worst Veeky Forums has propagated. Never thought I'd say it, but I miss bane posting

First for sip meme

Nice.

Looks like we got ourselves a SIP THREAD boys.

Home gym user, kingdom hearts user, seat sniffing user getting banned from gym. No first sip tho, some /r9k/ autist spams shitty forced memes

This will be the year I finally become a meme boys, I'm gonna do it

>patient was observed putting discs on a steel bar and touching his chest 5 times with it, while laying on a bench.
>after this, he keeps adding more discs and repeats the procedure.
>he then tries to sit on an imaginary chair, with the bar resting on his shoulders.
>again, adding more discs and repeating exactly 5 times.
>finally he performed, what he calls the "death", where he lifts the bar off the floor and shouts "light weight baby" even though he has close to two hundred pounds on it.
>after the session, he had forgotten something from his bag and kept nerveously repeating "four scoops c'mon" while asking the staff for milk.
>in the interview, he lists the above described activity as a hobby, and refers to it as making "it".
>other intrests are "asian basket weaving forums" and counting calories.
>fixation with numbers and abbreviations continue with "natty 165 12% tfw 5'10 7/10" written in the describe yourself- section and "405dl and THICC qt 3,14 gf" as life goals.
>in the rorschach test, "Scooby", "Rippletits", and "Manlet" appears frequently.
>often mentiones leaving humanity behind, but offers no explanation other than telling he wants to be rich and play the piano.
>seems attracted to the male body, but when confronted, he stutters and denies homosexuality.
>instead, states not having masturbated in four weeks to increase, presumably, some test scores.
>my diagnosis is severe autism and paranoia.

This or other clueless doctor memes

There's that faggot who keeps making the "parents are gains goblins" threads.

And the fatass who keeps eating entire tubs of peanut butter.

dont know

>Zyzz passes you weight of five dumbell
>Looks you into eyes
>"Your welcome"

>the kingdom hearts user
Thank jesus

>FACE FRAME HEIGHT
>BREHS/THICC
>that first sip
>tfw binge ate two tubs of peanut butter
>shocked_doctor.jpeg
>tfw to intelligent to lift
>built_chloe.jpeg
That's all I can think of

This guy

this except reddits first sip

>parents are gains goblin s

Is she natty?

Oh lord my sides

The guy who tried to lift "his bodyweight" on his first day in the gym. Was that this year?

Maybe include that guy who recently made a spreadsheet detailing what a group of girls ate during a bus trip.

That was some funny shit.
>1 grape

>NO FUCKING SIPS
>elgin deserves a shout-out, even tough he's been a prick lately
>manlet tunnel + coin operated plate dispensers
>chloe moretz + disgusted pepe
>manlet cutoff inflation
some oldies:
>75 cigarettes a day guy
>mike patton in diapers

chloe

Thats been done, must have been last year

>a kilo of osmium is 30lbs.
>36 egg whites and a multivitamin

>chloe moretz + disgusted pepe
that's pablo you pleb

>lui marco on the dailyyyyy baby please.

Uwot. Link?

potato, pajeeto.

>tfw you forget to buy tokens to unlock the barbell

nobody can be *THIS* new

Someone say disgusted Pablo + Chloe?

fuck off you triggered autist.

>that tattoo
fucking lost it m8

>he doesn't know of Pablo's cousin, Paul
back to whatever r/ you came from faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=O9cms971Fxc

> 36 eggs and a multivitamin

Oh hey I remember that! I didn't know anyone had screencapped it. That was a funny thread.

i havent seen

"hey scoobs im buff" in a sir comic

explain this meme to me

God that was golden. Not as autistic as everyone said though. Of my phone was dead or something I don't think observing surroundings out of boredom is autistic.

he counted the amount of grapes they at tho and recorded it
sounds pretty autistic to me

but fuck was it funny

CHAD eats PIZZA

That is true. It was more than just "huh, those girls are eating a lot of junk food" it was "I'm going to open a spreadsheet and detail exactly what all of them ate"

can someone photoshop this to have sips

>paying for pl8s, the squat rack, etc.

It looks like she needs to cut it out with all those sweets

god kek

the one where the guy bought his own rack and punched it through the roof and put it so close to the wall the bar wouldn't fit.

Top unfunny bait though.
Not even trying to get realistic about it, low effort shitposting.

I want to fucking kill her.

on top of Chloe and sips and tubs of peanut butter, we should include

>my boi Hemingway

Oh shit, niggas forgot about our boiiii.

>CHAD HEIGHT FACE FRAME
>Moretz
>Big Lenny/chocolate golem
>Janoy
>Bloho
>Piana divorce (and some other BBTD references)
>Connor Murphy being an autist
>that 7th 15kg tub of PB of the hour

>The Skin larvae guy

I need more pictures of this Goddess!

The Verb diet

Anyone got a screencap of that guy with his autistic food spreadsheets? It was like last week

>a few millimiters
Thats like 2 centimeters

plate dispensers

bane is still a big meme

shitskin hindu cope

will start GOMAD on sips next year

Oh god, Fuck you I Almost forgot.

>That guy doing SIPS between sips of water, between jars of peanut butter, between wearing basketball shorts, between smoking 75 cigarettes a rep, between watching CHAD fuck PIZZA, between putting coins in the plate dispenser, between 4plt license renewals, between riding the manlet train trough the manlet tunnel, between writing IsleyXTrappy fan-fiction, between ignoring Veeky Forums and waiting three days to see a doctor for rampant rhabdo after first gym visit, between making fatty-factor spreadsheet, between extinguishing the lives of 13.140 chicken fetuses a year and gaining approval from Mammon The-Child-Eater, between loading ammo in the jungle, between mocking bostin loyds penis, between seeing goobys penor trough skin-tight sailor outfit on gay cruise (and still not being sure whether he is gay,) between being an 19 year old girl that is inexplicably turning into Bane in front of a horrified valet, between asking himself whether Patton or The Iron Extortionist pulled the piss-stained-tighty-whites look off better, between making threads about himself everyday only to answer everyone within 5 minutes with "oh, do i trigger you?" between mistaking Jack LaLane for a myriad of other old fitness gurus, between donating gains to starving african orphans, between leaving matrimony behind, between betweens.

For you

I am there lmao

>Gallon Of Sips A Day = MOSAD
>coincidence?
>Illuminati/x-files-music.mp3

whats up with the lines on her arms?

she tried to cram the sips directly into her veins, which would have been fine - but she used counterfeit Chinese-bathtub sips and got allergic reactions.

This shit was hillarious, definitely one of the best this year

he clearly meant a kg of osmium costs 30lbs, as in british money you fucking retards

KINGDOM KEK

k

Does no one remember Clyde the Guardian of Gains?

But... locking out is bad for your joints

Yes, if you never locked out and then suddenly started. As long as you control the weight and have decent tempo (and don't suffer from arthritis) it won't do any damage.

I think I missed this one

MAKE AMERICA SWOLE AGAIN

The whole face is different
Even the neck is thicker

that thread was retarded

> built chloe
Oh my fuck yes
I'd also suggest a racist frog, but I know that's more of a /pol/ meme.

What a crock of shit
>ironic marketing is not marketing
Fuck off

>Skin larvae guy
Whats this one?

The day manlets learned

>Jimmy Nu-tron

Gallon of monster a day = GOMAD, Dumdum.

the guy that made this is such a fucking autist
he's pretty funny though

DAMN, CHLOE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

That was obviously made up. To be fair most stories on here probably are, but they at least keep it down enough for you to suspend disbelief. That guy clearly just made up something he thought would be screencapped for a Veeky Forums humor thread.

Chloe moretz and pablo is a /tv/ meme
Manlet cutoff inflation jokes have been happening for years

still a cut above the rest.

Don't do this, user