Just realized im ugly, really, really ugly, like 3-4/10, what now?

Just realized im ugly, really, really ugly, like 3-4/10, what now?

Lift.

How do you realize this suddenly?

b urself

welcome to Veeky Forums

you just gotta be more confident bro

Get rich and swole.

I do, its not the body, its the face and the hair, because no hair, because lifting.

Taking Photos of myself.

So now you know.

Does it change anything? No. Just do whatever you want.

get a personality or you'll be lonely forever

Live like a normal person. Your looks dont mean shit if you are 1-8/10. Only nines or tens really score chicks.

How?
What makes a personality a personality?

Once I realised how ugly I was it was kind of a relief because I stopped worrying about the possibility of ever having a girl or people being affected by my attractiveness. Now I just mind my own business, lift 4-5 times a week, study towards my degree, read books, and listen to music.

You'll be fine, OP. Once the immediate sadness of the sudden truth passes, you can either dwell on it and become sad for the rest of your life (until you kill yourself) or you can just accept this fate and focus on doing stuff you enjoy without having any expectations of anything.
It's okay to cry, man. We are the few chosen ones to stay alone in a world of partners and couples.

>Taking Photos of myself.
you're probably not as ugly as you think. there are a million reasons why someone would look ugly in photos, and that's especially true when it's photos of yourself because you're not used to seeing yourself from those angles. I mean, I'm not saying you're a supermodel, but judging your attractiveness based on photos of yourself is dangerous.

post a picture you are among friends

kys

post a picture of your face so we can judge

whiten your teeth and get a decent haircut

be youself senpai

source?

Not him but tinder confirms it for me.

People often compliment on my face. Saying i wish i had your jawline, cheekbones or something. Also strangers have complimented me on my face.
But in my eyes its ugly as shit. I have a jew nose and my head is the size of a small fucking apple. I do not know if my mind amplifies my flaws or im just insecure but it really bugs me. When someone compliments me i dont believe it.

Welcome to the club, m8. If you get Veeky Forums you can get to a 5/10, maybe even 6/10. Be funny, be smart, do something about your personality.

cute pic

Go full mutant, beyond dick pinata

also ugly here and pajeet. There's no escape besides lifting every weekday after work, just so you have some enjoyment in life.

The gym is the only thing keeping me from killing myself.

Post a pic of you

>tfw you just realize you're like 7/10 attractive
Feels above average man.

Post a pic OP. Some people while they seem ugly actually have a sort of offbeat attractiveness to them that you don't really notice until you've looked at them long enough.

This! Many people are not conventionally attractive; but, are still considered to be good looking (especially if they are in shape!). Plus, beyond all the dumb redpill mantra that flies around here, you only need to have one special girl think that you are attractive and you're set.

So, you're advising him to give up like you, faggot?
How pathetic.

Hit the nail on the head, if you work on yourself and be the best man you can be you will meet that person. As long as you are happy and can make that person happy life can be as good as it gets.

Is my jawline Veeky Forums approved
Should I start chewing gum

3.5 is just standard ugly. Not really ugly

Also you look worse in photos taken in front cameras on phones.

Fellow pajeet here. 6'3", lift and BJJ 5-6 days a week. No girls to distract me from training. Plus don't really put in any effort in. Just half asked out a girl after talking for 30-40 minutes-for lunch, got her cell, meh.

You have a decent jaw, no need to grow a beard or anything.

Kek 3-4/10 isn't bad I'm a 1-2/10 ugly baby faced grill

i've written about this before, but i honestly think we live in the "golden age" for weird/ugly looking people. In the early 00s, 90s, 80s, you were either a hot chad, a normal guy or a ugly nerd.

But now, and i believe a lot if it's due to "the hipster movement" (and i know 90% of Veeky Forums hates em), ugly guys can get away with quite a lot. Look at aziz in "Master of none" or Frances HA where adam fucking driver plays a player/fuccboi. And it is totally fucking believable both in the film and for normies (it's my favourit movie so i show it to lots of my friends, girls always found him QT in it, even before star wars). Look at pic related and tell me he doesn't scream basmentdweller, you really think anyone would buy him as a player if he wasn't confident?

If you're ugly you just have to find a way to create a style that "suits" you and that people find attractive. I was a little super skinny, huge wow nerd with a crooked nose and a small head growing up. Now i'm a ottermode (at least when not bulking) long haired guy that studies art, wears a leather jacket and drinks cheap whiskey while i doodle in the bar, i'm still that ugly "small" guy in lots of way (after all, lifting doesn't change your bone structure) but girls find the latter quite alluring.

Of course you have to find what works for you, but if you're ugly i'd say your best is move to a big city and jump on the "hipster scene". Or even better, become rich, then you can have whomever you want.

inb4 fits rips me apart, just trying to help my bros

Pretty much any famous poet, classical musician, or writer, or artist, hell any type of intellectual you ever heard of was that era's 'hipster'.

I think today is worse in terms of 'sexual liberation', but other than that, ugly people always had to use the same tactics, adapted to their culture,social standing, and time period.

I have a huge watermelon head if that makes u feel better. On photos with other people I look like I am 8feet closer to the camera lol. Small head is cool.

ATTITUDE

it doesn't matter if you look like a defective mr potato man, all that matters is that you arent afraid to fuck a nigga up

develop attitude by smoking weed and listening to rap music. Bitches will be all over you