What is the ideal height for a male?

What is the ideal height for a male?

Depends what you plan to do with it, really. 6'6/198 here, sucks quite a lot with not fitting on busses, cars, planes and trains, but it's nice because you stand out if you want to and you're easy to spot in a crowd.
It's also pretty hard for me at least to find clothes that fit, though that's fixable one way or another.
And with being easy to spot in a crowd, I get kinda proud when people don't notice me, so I guess there's that too if you're interested.

To answer your question: I think 6'4 with a little extra chub is the best body size for practical reasons. Shorter if you want to do very specialized jobs like fighter pilot or something. Taller if you wanna hate yourself forever.

5'2"
>t. Homoberto Neanderthalosa

I vote 6'2". Considered tall by normies and possible to look swole

Between 1.85m and 1.90m

being 6'4" I'd say ideal is prob @ 6'2" - 6'3".

at least I'm taller than them though

I'm 6'3 and I find it pretty good

Would say between 6'1 and 6'3
That's literally perfect and you can get ripped
t. 5'11

these pretty much, I'm 5'10 so tall enough to not be considered short, but too short to stand out
If I'd have the choice, I'd be 6'2, but it's out of my power so I honestly couldn't be bothered

6'3

I'm 6'0
Kill me

probably around 6'0". the world is basically made for you, plus you have the largest dating pool and you don't suffer from some of the medical problems that very tall people do.

I'd say 6'4

t. 5'10

5'11.5"
IDEAL
HEIGHT

>tfw 5'11 3/4 masterrace

LANKLET

King of manlets.

6'2" is ideal

females prefer taller because its good for their offspring, what happens is females get into a loop of desiring taller, even to the point that we have lanklets, females are just hardwired over the generations to prefer taller men. if your the only dude on earth, women will fuck you to make offspring, if theres multiple men they choose whoever will give their kids the best genetics. the ideal height for a male is the tallest male, given that he has good genetics to provide the female with healthy offspring. theres no god, hail genetics and psychology

I'm 186 cm and would like to be 190 cm to be a little bit taller and because it is a round number. 6'1'' and 6'3'' respectivelly in burger units.

6'3"

I'm 6'0" on the dot, and i feel like another inch or two would be perfect.

>females
>offspring
>genetics
-hardwired

You're talk like a dumb DNA cuck. A unthinking vessel to pass on a knotted-up chain of acids. You'll never know true freedom.

Go find a quiet place and contemplate your existence

Sorry can't hear you all the way down there. Mind speaking up?

i know those feels...the only place manlets have it easier is travel...

height is a good indicator of dick size so if youre taller you can probably fill any girls vaginal tract since it USUALLY comes with the height

but if youre fucking ~5'3 bitches then they can only take so much dick

>A unthinking vessel to pass on a knotted-up chain of acids.
so literally all life. stop pretending you're not just a self aware ape

>everybody on Veeky Forums is 6'3

my favorite meme

>because I'm a manlet it's inconceivable that others are not

I'm actually 6'3

Are you by chance a meme?

I'm 5'8, do pretty well in the female department (especially with Asians). While I would like to be 5'10 its not something I can change. On the plus side since I have a stocky build it's pretty easy for me to put on muscle.

I would fucking kill to be 6'6