Tfw sternum hurts after doing bench

>tfw sternum hurts after doing bench
>tfw lower back hurts after deadlift
>tfw right knee hurts and makes a popping noise after squats
I've only been liftig for 2 months and fucked my entire body up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhVC_AnZYYM
youtube.com/watch?v=4T9UQ4FBVXI
youtube.com/watch?v=4AObAU-EcYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't know that feel, bro.

>knee hurts and makes a popping noise after squats
iktf brother
4months lifting

I just did 20 air squats and I am out of breath...

I just looked in the mirror for an hour and decided its time to do something about my unfit body thats just getting bigger and bigger.

>sternum hurting after bench

iktf fampai. My fuckin sternum is in pain alot after benching but for some reason i can crack my sternum and it feels better

1 - Make sure your form is good.
2 - Stretch well before lifting.
3 - Increase weight at a comfortable level.

Stop bouncing the bar off your chest you silly goose
Fix your form, lower the weight if you have to

note it's not a legit advice, just my personal observation

i had a few similar issues as you, some minor or bad pains accompanying some of my exercises, but that wouldn't be enough to make me stop, so i continued to lift, doing ocassional breaks or sometimes alternating between exercises. now i don't notice any kind of pain, so i assume my joints and everything have adapted to work, since I didn't really improve my form.

this.

If the knee feels like it's hurting on the "inside" - it could be your ACL (google that). If you fuck with that, your knees are going bye bye. It will need a lot of rest time (months) before going back to squats. Don't fuck with it, seriously. Get a form check, and if you think it's the ACL, stop until it goes away. Just use machines.

Bench problem is probably just beginner issue - but again check form yo.

Also, don't fuck with deadlifts. Record yourself and post online at minimum. Best to ask a trainer.

When I started out I was desperate to go up in weight. I rushed to 2 pl8 deads, and literally felt something in my lower back fuck up.

I couldn't lie down straight without pain for TWO YEARS.

Follow Allan Thrall on YouTube for form advice, but really you should have someone who knows what they're doing double check your shit.

Good luck, may Brodin be with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhVC_AnZYYM

youtube.com/watch?v=4T9UQ4FBVXI

youtube.com/watch?v=4AObAU-EcYE

you're good now friend.

you think you got it bad bud
>sciatica all down leg
>Fucked up rotator cuff
>knees hurt
>Have to go to work all day long and try to hold my anger in

Does his lifting belt fuckin' say ''newfag''?

>tfw chronic lower back pain
>tfw burning tits
>tfw still DYEL af after about 8 months lifting
>tfw Veeky Forums mocks you endlessly

we're all gonna make it my ass.

>>tfw lower back hurts after deadlift
easy fix: just keep your back straight.

Keep going!

what the fuck is a rotator cuff
some weakfag came up to me today while doing incline bench and said i should stick to normal bench because ill kill my rotator cuff. i just ignore it because hes some weak kid that was curling the bare barbell for reps earlier

a group of muscle surrounding the shoulderblades and shoulder joint, that are responsible for stabilization.

Group of muscle on ur shoulder

Maybe go to a chiropractor or someone like that for now, then start stretching before lifting and drinking a lot of water before, during, and after. Basically follow what said.

Don't go heavy until your joints and tendons adapt.

Getting fit is a lifestyle change, not a race.

>Fucking your back up at 2 plate DL
Grown men do that their first time in the gym. This is the fucking people giving advice

> My shoulderis dislocated, lost a finger in the curl rack, broke a toe during deadlift
Ive only been lifting for 2 days!

Youre not going to seriously hurt your acl from squatting, unless your knees are caving in super hard. More likely it is the patellar tendon on the front of the knee. A lot of people fuck this up squatting because they don't "sit back" - they start their squat by bending their knees. Even though it is still on the front of the knee, it still feels like a pain from inside the knee.

A lot of people can do this their first time in the gym, but not many can do it with good form. I could deadlift 2 pl8 for 2 my first time lifting but my form wasn't good until at least a month after that.

>A lot of people fuck this up squatting because they don't "sit back" - they start their squat by bending their knees
Nah, it's mostly an issue of shitty programming and insufficient recovery.
Bouncing in the hole is worse than not sitting back, but even that doesn't matter much if your programming and recovery are right.

breaking at the knees is fine
this